• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Livewire said:
Razor Leaf said:
I kinda think we should remove it. As one of the most casual threads on the forum in one of the more demanding sections in terms of post quality, I think it'd be pretty cool to be a bit more lax about posting in there. I've seen replies that use just an image or something which are pretty amusing and otherwise valid but got deleted for not being long enough and yeah... I don't think it matters so much in the DCC. Thoughts, please!

Yeah, I'd be ok with getting rid of it there. :D

My PM convo with Livewire. Short and sweet. B]

Honest

Hi!
Years
Oh, I see. It makes sense too, everything you said rings true.

A new era in the Daily Chit Chat thread has come upon thee! How shall we celebrate?

Nihilego

Years
By posting as normal! And going back to Ice Car's birthday I suppose. That's what we were talking about before, right?

Honest

Hi!
Years
Come on, we gotta paarrrtaaayyyy

funny-gifs-is-ready-to-party-rock.gif

XD, back to being serious, enjoy the day, Ice Car. And the hula! I'm sorry, I'm just really jealous that you live in Hawaii

Nihilego

Years
Wait we have a HAWAIIAN WHAT THE HELL? @___@

Oh my God I'm jealous. I hope it's like how it looks in Lilo & Stitch!!!

Nihilego

Years
I'd be so happy if there really were alien dogs in Hawaii. Ngl as a kid I really thought that there were, for a little while. I DIDN'T SEE MANY MOVIES SO I DIDN'T REALLY GET IT OK.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Wait, you're saying you thought Lilo and Stitch was for real? THAT IS THE BEST THING I'VE EVER HEARD.

I don't like normal dogs, so I don't know how I'd be with alien ones. But hell if they can be like this I'll be quite happy.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
Thanks guys. :)

Wait we have a HAWAIIAN WHAT THE HELL? @___@

Oh my God I'm jealous. I hope it's like how it looks in Lilo & Stitch!!!

Technically I'm not Hawaiian, don't have any Hawaiian blood in me. I've lived here my entire life though. I'm fortunate for having the privilege of living here, but I usually don't even leave the house much because I'm an indoor person.

By the way, no we don't live in grass shacks on the beach. :P

Ice Car

Banned
Years
But you know how to surf, right? Like me, 'cuz I'm from California. We all know how to do these things naturally.

No. I barely even know how to swim, and only learned how to a few years ago because I was afraid of water when I was younger. :/

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
I live in New York. But a small town in NY. It sucks. I have no friends here yet. And I've been here for almost 2 months.

(But I lived in NY for almost 3-4 years, I just move around a lot)

Honest

Hi!
Years
I live in New York. But a small town in NY. It sucks. I have no friends here yet. And I've been here for almost 2 months.

(But I lived in NY for almost 3-4 years, I just move around a lot)

I live in the actual city. And I do know how to swim. But you wouldn't want to swim in Coney Island Beach. All that trash. And syringes. Seriously, w-t-f.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Yeah swimming in Boston itself isn't a good idea either... The Charles River has a reputation for being dirty. (Though I'm in the suburbs, so it doesn't apply to me. xD)
I do know how to swim, but not surf. The ocean is so freaking cold here anyway >_< Never gets above 70 degrees.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Oh Oh off topic but it's a blue moon tonight!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back