Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

TrollandToad.com
View Poll Results: Who will win?
The Gods/Goddesses and Demigods 7 70.00%
The Titans 2 20.00%
I have no idea 2 20.00%
I don't Care 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old September 2nd, 2012 (12:59 PM).
This is how we live!

Nature: Quiet
    You need one more? adsfsdg Well I just so happen to be one person and...

Name: Noa Liula
    Godly Parent: Demeter
    Appearance: Noa, having long, frizzy, pale blonde hair and dull blue eyes, isn't particularly noticeable. Though her pale hair contrasts with her dark olive skin, flashy and Noa are antonymous. She even dresses like the average apathetic summer camper. Still, she manages to maintain an heir of maturity through expressions and words rather than cosmetics. Fulty eyesight has humbled her, and she doesn't tend to worry about looks she can't see clearly.

Weapon: A light, fast moving sword. She gains energy and clearer vision when surrounded by plants, and to a degree she can manipulate them and help them grow at the expense of her own energy.

Personality: Noa is the "glass half empty" type. It keeps her out of a lot of trouble, and she even accredits it to saving her life on multiple occasions, but it also deals some harsh damage to her existing relationships. She's a little too blunt and she has no problem with picking apart something that someone else has said right in front of them. With this, however, comes very rational, down to earth advice and perspective. Noa is known for being bitter and too sarcastic, but also for being a thinker.
    Eyesight has changed some of Noa's thoughts about the world. It's not all that much more severe than any other dyslexic demigod, but having eyesight that shifts back and forth between good and bad has made outward appearance matter all the less to her. What does matter is common sense. Noa doesn't have any child of Athena's great wisdom, but she does have enough wits about her to make her condescending to those she believes don't things through.

History:
    Spoiler:
    Spring in Oregon (the birthplace of Noa) brought about good health, and winter brought illness. That was the existence of Noa for nearly all of her entire life, living, through her various states of health, with a single father who refused to explain anything at all to her. Even when a Cacturne (albeit a friendly one, it seemed) showed up one day and was made the responsibility of Noa, her father kept his oath of silence. He even kept silent in the worst possible situation when disease nearly blinded Noa and he simply let it be. Her sight would restore for spring and regress for winter, yet he never told her why. Added to her dyslexia and ADHD, Noa already had a lack of faith in father over his unwillingness to either get her help or tell her why.

Her mind tried to rationalize the things that seemed out of place, a task that became increasingly more difficult the further Noa progressed through life. By the time she was in fifth grade, something was obviously off about her. It was only noticed by a very observant few, but all of her oddities were put on display for the world to see, and that brought only trouble. And harpies.

Noa hadn't seem a magical creature before that she knew of, and so harpies were definitely one of the more terrifying sights she had seen. Being attacked by them was even worse. Tia, Noa's Cacturne companion put up a decent fight in defense of her, but a decent fighter in the presence of deadly monsters wasn't good enough. Neither was the might of a half-blind ten year old. She had almost resigned that she was going to die. Fortunately, she was saved.

It was by a teenage girl and her terrible driving that she got a second chance. Now Noa was an active follower of the 'don't get in the car with strangers' rule, but this was definitely a special exception. Noa doesn't remember much about the drive other than that the car seemed to be going much, much faster than it should have been and that whatever was going on outside made her sick to her stomach.

Eventually, and Noa still curses herself for having not noticed, they ended up in New York, of all places. It wasn't a car chase the whole way, but Noa had passed out long before it was over. The woman, clearly lacking tact, decided to take the time that Noa woke up to introduce herself as a camper from Camp Half-Blood, along with whatever awkward description of demigods she could get in.

It took two months for Noa to get claimed, something that made Noa almost as upset as the fact that her own father hadn't cared enough to come visit or even look for her. But then again, her father did always know that Demeter was her mother. It all went downhill from there.

Pokemon Link Species
    : Cacturne
    Pokemon Link Name: Tia
    Pokemon Link Gender: Female
    Pokemon Link Personality: More often than not, Tia is calm and will sleep if left to her own devices. To even make a sound is uncommon for the Pokemon, yet to the human she is connected to she provides plenty of company. Vocal communication may be minimal, but using a more mild type of body language, Tia has her own distinctive way of showing the way she feels. She appears to be just as much of a skeptic as Noa.

So I'd be happy to change anything, if needed (becausethehistoryisawful). I had some obvious trouble working the Pokemon link in, but that's probably because I need to go back and read about how they all fit in.

Relevant Advertising!

Old September 2nd, 2012 (2:13 PM).
    ???
    • Crystal Tier

Perfect timing for the eighth person to show up :p.
    Old September 2nd, 2012 (2:16 PM).
    Goodbye PC...for now.

Nature: Jolly
      Woohoo! Let's blow this OOC stand! *pulls out C4*
      Old September 2nd, 2012 (2:23 PM).
      Sylveon

Nature: Modest
        @Starsprite: Excellent Sign up :D I see nothing wrong with it, and yay finally another Female. I was beginning to think Kiara was gonna get stuck with a bunch of boys. And I see your character has been at camp about seven years from what I saw about the age when she entered Camp.

I personally see nothing wrong with your history and you did fine with the Pokemon Link :3 welcome to the RP.

To Everyone: Alright we got 8 players :D when I submitted the IC thread in it I had what your first post will be, don't ask me what I typed I forgot to copy it to a word document, but once the IC thread is accepted you guys can make your first posts

Remember to read the updated rules as well and keep your posts to at least 8 lines (Two paragraphs)

Edit: Also be sure to add your character to our Wiki page, the link to it is on the first page of this thread

Old September 2nd, 2012 (2:42 PM).
        This is how we live!

Accepted? Why thank you. Well, there seemed to be an apparent need for female characters, I must admit.
          Oh, and there isn't a problem with her having been there seven years, is there? I mean, I read the books, but I can't quite remember if there was some stipulation about age. I don't remember one, but just to be sure. x3
          Old September 2nd, 2012 (3:15 PM).
          Sylveon

oh no it's fine :3 it'll be nice to have more than one character that's been there more than 2-5 years. My character has been there 9 years :3

gonna add you to the first page.

Old September 2nd, 2012 (11:14 PM). Edited September 2nd, 2012 by Pokemonmaster_draco.
            One Of The Best

Name: Takahashi "Will" Cometstar

Godly Parent: Zeus

Appearance:

Spoiler:

Personality: Takahashi is a somewhat very agile kid. He has a stock full of knowledge and by using that he can determinate mostly anything. Though, Takahashi isn't the type of kid that would talk much. He likes to keep his tendency and cool to a limit with the utmost of discipline and would, in anyway, help others in need. Takahashi is a nice, well-mannered boy which always keep his friends priority above all. He likes to blend in others conversation but doesn't talk that much. He doesn't like to eat much but keeps mostly his whole concentration on his current work. Takahashi hates miss-guidance and casually gets annoyed when some casts a bad joke.

Weapon: Takahashi wields the power to create any object using electricity. He can generally place in an object a large amount of electrons so that he could move the object without actually touching it. But to do so he has to touch the object to place in his electrons, and then he can move it like a telepathy command.

History: Takahashi lived his whole life with his adoptive mother and father. He was an orphan which was quite timid and shy in the old age. Living with a family sure made Takahashi happy but it still wasn't enough to make Takahashi become a social person. His adoptive mother and father understood the matter and tried to place him in a very socialized school where he might be able to interact with others and maybe turn his pace in his personality, but sadly, it was to no avail. Takahashi stayed the same for nearly 4 years, but in those times, he didn't just stayed quiet and unsocial. Takahashi used the opportunity and studied. He placed his lessons and studies above all and finally it payed off. When the exam came up, Takahashi scored the top ranking score and was quite proud of his achievement.

Though that same night as Takahashi was heading home from school he nearly got hit by a car while he was crossing the road. He did make sure that he was on the zebra crossing but for some very awkward reason, Takahashi last remembered the car being quite far from where he was and what was most surprising was that when Takahashi had crouched in and tried to block himself from the impact he was going to get, a some kind of lightning bolt shot from the sky and hit the car, causing it to explode and surprisingly no damage what so ever was applied to Takahashi. Though after the strange occurrence, Takahashi saw a lady with features, flying from out far. It was a Harpie. Takahashi was shocked and without hesitation, he rushed home, quite scared of the most awkward happening.

When Takahashi got home, he saw on the TV the news broadcasting the accident that he was going to be involved in and thankfully was saved by a lightning bolt. His adoptive parents were worried and tried to ask Takahashi what actually happened but Takahashi refused to talk about it.

That night, as Takahashi was about to go to sleep, another awkward thing happened. A staggering bright lightning bolt shot from the sky and straight into Takahashi's room and once again, no damage was seen. It was Zeus. Takahashi was terrorized with fear but Zeus calmed him down. He explained to Takahashi that he was a Demi-God and that the awkward occurrence earlier that day was him, Zeus, protecting Takahashi. Zeus also inquired to Takahashi that he could now wield the power of lightning and so as thunder. Takahashi understood and from that day forward, he would practiced his power in everything he did. He would also now and then go to the library to study about the Greek's mythology and doing so, Takahashi came to discover about the titans. He remembered Zeus warning him that the titans has now escaped and was causing supernatural disasters around the world. Takahashi saw his duty of being a Demi-God and by following his father's orders(Zeus), he traveled out far to reach the Half Blood Camp, where he was trained to a proper manner and to use his powers in a stable and safe way. It's been now 2 years since he is there and is now more than ever to take on the world. Well mostly the Titans.

Pokemon Link Species: Electross

Pokemon Link Name: Rage

Pokemon Link Personality: Rage is a very charming Pokemon. He is very intelligent and courageous while at the same time very careful and helpful. He usually stays calm like Takahashi even though encountering in very tough and dangerous situation.

Hey Gen I'm done. hope you like it. I've fixed some of the stuffs that needed to be fixed

Spoiler:
              A Scattered Dream That's Like A Far Off Memory......!
              A Far Off Memory That's Like A Scattered Dream....!
              I Want To Line The Pieces Up.....!

Yours And Mine

Current RP I'm:

Old September 3rd, 2012 (6:03 AM). Edited September 3rd, 2012 by SylveonStar.
              Sylveon

Pokemonmaster_draco: There are some things you need to fix before I can accept you, All the Demi-Gods have ADHD and Dyslexia, which would make it pretty hard for your character to get top score on an exam, he'd have trouble reading the questions and staying focused.

Another thing is no one knows about the titans yet that they've actually escaped that's gonna be a spur of the moment thing we find out.

To Everyone else: The IC Thread is now live :3 go ahead and make your first posts.

Great first Posts everyone!, Just need PkmnRangerJ and Baloth to post before everyone can free post :3

Old September 3rd, 2012 (3:14 PM).
                Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader

If it's fine, I put links to all the currently-accepted character sheets in a slot list. It just seems extremely useful to me. ^^;

Spoiler:
                  Child of Zeus (Electric):

Daughter of Poseidon (Water): Kiara Wilson and Alisha (Floatzel) | ~Genevieve~

Son of Hades (Ghost): Marcus Jones Hayden and Brutus (Golurk) | Baloth

Child of Ares (Fighting):

Son of Apollo (Dragon): Gordon Freeman and Drakos (Dragonite) | heretostay123

Child of Hermes (Flying):

Son of Hephaestus (Steel): Nero Ginson and Phanlanx (Escavalier) | PkmnRangerJ

Son of Dionysus (Bug): Brown Matthews and Demetrius (Ledian) | -Sam

Daughter of Demeter (Grass): Noa Liula and Tia (Cacturne) | Starsprite

Son of Athena (Ice): Eren Ritter and Pallas (Glaceon) | TornZero

Huntress of Artemis (Ground) : (Only a Female Character)

Child of Hestia (Fire):

Sexually Ambiguous Son of Aphrodite (Psychic): Aphrodi Narcys and Pandemos (Espeon) | machomuu

I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.
                  Old September 3rd, 2012 (3:37 PM).
                  Sylveon

tornzero: that's a great idea, maybe you could pm me the text for it so I can go ahead an add it right to the first page, it'd save me a bit of work

Old September 4th, 2012 (2:52 PM).
                    ???
                    • Crystal Tier

Seeing as we've all now posted, does that mean we can free post now : D?
                    Old September 4th, 2012 (3:29 PM).
                    Sylveon

Yes :3 it's free post now

Old September 5th, 2012 (1:36 PM).
                      • Crystal Tier
                      • Crystal Tier

Nature: Relaxed
                      Is anyone interested in interacting with Aphrodi?

I also watch anime sometimes. Just a little.
                      Old September 5th, 2012 (2:15 PM).

Well, I haven't made another post for Eren yet, so I'm up for it.

I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.
                        Old September 5th, 2012 (2:51 PM).
                        • Crystal Tier
                        • Crystal Tier

Nature: Relaxed
                        You wanna go first, or should I?

I also watch anime sometimes. Just a little.
                        Old September 5th, 2012 (2:56 PM).

You go ahead; Eren isn't the kind of person to talk first. xD

Old September 5th, 2012 (5:12 PM).

Nature: Timid
                            I'm interested in interacting with *whomever*. At the moment, Marcus and Brutus are jogging around the camp.

Hoenn RéBURST
                            Geoff Bates, 17 (w. Scarlett [Slugma] and Bandit [Poochyena])
                            Old September 5th, 2012 (5:19 PM).
                            This is how we live!

Okay, I volunteer since I need something for Noa to do. Don't know if my character is what you're looking for, but I'm just throwing that out there.
                              Old September 5th, 2012 (6:34 PM).

...Well, I don't know if you've been picking up on the things I've implied about Marcus--->Noa, but...Heh.

Hoenn RéBURST
                                Old September 5th, 2012 (6:45 PM).
                                This is how we live!

Oh I do believe I saw what you're talking about, actually. I just wasn't sure where you were going with it. Sorry, that would be terrible observational skills on my part. So nevermind then? xD
                                  Old September 5th, 2012 (7:16 PM).

Oh, no. It would just be *excellent writing skills* on my part XD I have purposefully been keeping his feelings and thoughts vague and a bit ambiguous. He isn't one to fall head over heels for somebody or anything like that. And to keep it open--he's not LOCKED INTO feelings, nor is Noa locked into receiving and returning them.

Hoenn RéBURST
                                    Old September 5th, 2012 (7:53 PM).

Location: In your pantry, eatin' your delicious cake.
                                      Conflict! Romance! Awkward pairings! Blowing things up! Endless entertainment for all to enjoy! All of this and more in the next exciting episode of... POKÉMON: RISE OF THE TITANS!

:D

Old September 6th, 2012 (12:47 PM).
                                      This is how we live!

@Baloth: Ooh, well now I'm interested to see how this plays out. Well, if nothing else, it should at least make for an interesting story. And who doesn't love an interesting story? Especially if it resembles a TV drama like this:

Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by TornZero View Post
                                        Conflict! Romance! Awkward pairings! Blowing things up! Endless entertainment for all to enjoy! All of this and more in the next exciting episode of... POKÉMON: RISE OF THE TITANS!

:D
                                        Because that is just awesome.
                                        Old September 6th, 2012 (1:06 PM).
                                        Goodbye PC...for now.

Location: East Coast, USA (Represent!)
                                          Nature: Jolly
                                          @TZ Excellent description of this. Gordon calls the blowing things up part!
                                          Old September 6th, 2012 (3:25 PM).
                                          Sylveon

I'm really glad to see everyone getting so into this already

Quick Reply