ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

View Poll Results: Do you want to have some Fake Pokemon in this hack?
Yes 31 34.83%
No 58 65.17%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4326    
Old August 18th, 2012 (9:53 PM). Edited September 1st, 2012 by Darkrai87.
Darkrai87 Darkrai87 is offline
     
    Join Date: Dec 2010
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 20
    Okay based on the first post I understand that you can get a Fire Stone in Mt. Fiery after the 4th Gym. I have 5 gym badges but whenever I enter Mt. Fiery from Route I or Teaes City I look all over the place. I don't see any pokeballs other than the one behind the magma grunt that won't move and I've tried using the Itemfinder too but I can't find anything either. Could someone please help?

    Edit:
    Nevermind about the fire stone, I found it. But I'm having trouble now finding the quest man near Hotasita that gives you the quest for the coral. He's not showing up, and I think what happened was that I found it and picked it up and it has now disappeared from my bag. I was looking for answers and saw that someone had the same problem, so Sky posted a mediafire link that I'm guessing was a patch for that problem. Anyone know anything about this?


    Edit2:
    Since I have no luck finding out how to fix the problem, I've come up with a patch of sorts. It places another quest man in the upper left area of Ocepac and every time you talk to him he should give you 10 QP. This should replace the 10 that you may not be able to get from the special coral mission. I will post the link to my fix of the rom if it works.

    Edit3:
    Alright here's a link (http://www.mediafire.com/?1n6pbej6qb4dl71) to my edited rom with the extra quest man in the top left area of Ocepac. It is meant so that you can get the ten extra QP in replacement of the special coral quest. This edit is meant to help people who can't access that quest and receive the 10 QP needed to get the last ticket, not to abuse to get QP the easy way. Seriously, do the quests and missions you can because you need some of them to continue the story. I hope this helps anyone else with this problem. Also, you need to change the name of the rom to the name of your battery file or else your save won't load.
    __________________
    Currently playing through: Pokemon Flora Sky
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #4327    
    Old August 22nd, 2012 (7:18 PM).
    diszruptive420 diszruptive420 is offline
       
      Join Date: Feb 2012
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 1
      im trying to use this on my psp but only the main version works on psp (CFW-5.50m33 gen) but i need the complete dex to work cuz i started a new game and when i tranfer to my psp it dont work i can use the complete dex save file with the main version rom but my charmander became a bloody chimchar!!!!
      Reply With Quote
        #4328    
      Old August 22nd, 2012 (9:57 PM).
      YouBeat96 YouBeat96 is offline
         
        Join Date: Aug 2012
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 5
        guys i beat the E4 and now i can't play it again because it didn't save after i beat the E4? i don't get it any help?
        Reply With Quote
          #4329    
        Old August 23rd, 2012 (12:55 AM).
        XeroNos's Avatar
        XeroNos XeroNos is offline
           
          Join Date: Jan 2011
          Location: Finding new Challenges !!
          Age: 27
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Brave
          Posts: 3,015
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by diszruptive420 View Post
          im trying to use this on my psp but only the main version works on psp (CFW-5.50m33 gen) but i need the complete dex to work cuz i started a new game and when i tranfer to my psp it dont work i can use the complete dex save file with the main version rom but my charmander became a bloody chimchar!!!!
          Sorry to yell you that the thing you are attempting to accomplish may not work as these hacks are created to be played on VBA emulator and transfering save files will not help you get Charmander in the C-dex version..
          Reply With Quote
            #4330    
          Old August 23rd, 2012 (1:16 AM).
          Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
          Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
          Memento Mori
          • Gold Tier
           
          Join Date: Jul 2008
          Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
          Age: 24
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Calm
          Posts: 14,447
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by diszruptive420 View Post
          im trying to use this on my psp but only the main version works on psp (CFW-5.50m33 gen) but i need the complete dex to work cuz i started a new game and when i tranfer to my psp it dont work i can use the complete dex save file with the main version rom but my charmander became a bloody chimchar!!!!
          I WANT TO SEE BLOODY CHIMCHAR! Screenshot it!
          And as for the explanation. Chimchar replaced Charmander in main version that's why Charmander from Complement version becomes Charmander in Main one.
          __________________
          ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

          Anime List | PSN Trophy List
          Reply With Quote
            #4331    
          Old August 23rd, 2012 (11:38 AM).
          Darkrai87 Darkrai87 is offline
             
            Join Date: Dec 2010
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 20
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by YouBeat96 View Post
            guys i beat the E4 and now i can't play it again because it didn't save after i beat the E4? i don't get it any help?
            Because you didn't follow the instructions on the main thread page. It didn't save because you needed to change the save type to Flash 128K.
            __________________
            Currently playing through: Pokemon Flora Sky
            Reply With Quote
              #4332    
            Old August 25th, 2012 (12:14 AM).
            YouBeat96 YouBeat96 is offline
               
              Join Date: Aug 2012
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 5
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Darkrai87 View Post
              Because you didn't follow the instructions on the main thread page. It didn't save because you needed to change the save type to Flash 128K.
              okay thanks. my friend didnt tell me that much. well whatever i guess ill have to start from scratch again.
              Reply With Quote
                #4333    
              Old August 25th, 2012 (7:59 AM).
              Rzky21 Rzky21 is offline
                 
                Join Date: Aug 2012
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 3
                This is the first time i play pokemon hack rom, im using the complement version, beat E4, and i try to change my filesave name to main version, then i try my complement save on main version and it loaded, my charizard change to infernape from main version, but why my ShayminSkyfrom changes to Weezing? anyone know how to fix this? i try to convert my savefile cause the pokemon from complement is boring now....
                ~thx b4~
                Reply With Quote
                  #4334    
                Old August 25th, 2012 (8:36 AM).
                Projectwolfie's Avatar
                Projectwolfie Projectwolfie is offline
                I play for keeps!
                   
                  Join Date: Jan 2011
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 414
                  Don't change your save file. You're not dealing with just two different versions of the same game, you're dealing with two different games. If you're going to play a different version of this, start from scratch or you'll mess it up completely.
                  Reply With Quote
                    #4335    
                  Old August 25th, 2012 (9:04 AM).
                  Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                  Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                  Memento Mori
                  • Gold Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Jul 2008
                  Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                  Age: 24
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Calm
                  Posts: 14,447
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Rzky21 View Post
                  This is the first time i play pokemon hack rom, im using the complement version, beat E4, and i try to change my filesave name to main version, then i try my complement save on main version and it loaded, my charizard change to infernape from main version, but why my ShayminSkyfrom changes to Weezing? anyone know how to fix this? i try to convert my savefile cause the pokemon from complement is boring now....
                  ~thx b4~
                  Um... I explained this 3 posts before your... why people just don't read at least last page...
                  It's because both versions have different Pokémon on the same ROM space.
                  You must start the game anew.
                  __________________
                  ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                  Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                  Reply With Quote
                    #4336    
                  Old August 25th, 2012 (10:19 AM).
                  hayatekun24 hayatekun24 is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Feb 2011
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 14
                    Flora Sky is still the best pokemon hack i have played.
                    Reply With Quote
                      #4337    
                    Old August 26th, 2012 (5:16 AM).
                    RobbieNewton RobbieNewton is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Aug 2007
                      Posts: 21
                      So I downloaded this today, as I fly back from Namibia to the UK on WWednesday and need something good and long to occupy me. I am very impressed so far. The intro movie freezes and returns to the Gameboy Advance boot screen but I can just skip past that. Small Town has such a quaint feel.
                      Reply With Quote
                        #4338    
                      Old August 26th, 2012 (9:03 AM).
                      Taesic Taesic is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Aug 2012
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 5
                        hey guys~
                        i had some questions
                        i can't seem to find dark cave anywhere =( where exactly is dark cave??
                        and i can't get my eevee to evolve into espeon...doesn't matter what time of day it is it just turns into umbreon =(((
                        thx in advance~

                        *edit - nvm forgot there was a map on the first page LOL...still don't know how to get an espeon thos =(
                        Reply With Quote
                          #4339    
                        Old August 26th, 2012 (10:03 AM).
                        Darkrai87 Darkrai87 is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Dec 2010
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 20
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Taesic View Post
                          hey guys~
                          i had some questions
                          i can't seem to find dark cave anywhere =( where exactly is dark cave??
                          and i can't get my eevee to evolve into espeon...doesn't matter what time of day it is it just turns into umbreon =(((
                          thx in advance~

                          *edit - nvm forgot there was a map on the first page LOL...still don't know how to get an espeon thos =(
                          Two solutions:
                          "A: Check your Pokemon's happiness (talk to a lady in Turzoro City). And the time system:
                          In-game Clock (check the clock):
                          Daytime: 12:00 PM ==>11:59PM
                          Night time: 12:00 AM ==> 11:59 AM"

                          and

                          "Option ==>GBA Emulation==>Real Time Clock (for Daily Event and you'll need to use the save in game function )"
                          __________________
                          Currently playing through: Pokemon Flora Sky
                          Reply With Quote
                            #4340    
                          Old August 30th, 2012 (10:23 PM).
                          XeroNos's Avatar
                          XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Jan 2011
                            Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                            Age: 27
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Brave
                            Posts: 3,015
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Rzky21 View Post
                            This is the first time i play pokemon hack rom, im using the complement version, beat E4, and i try to change my filesave name to main version, then i try my complement save on main version and it loaded, my charizard change to infernape from main version, but why my ShayminSkyfrom changes to Weezing? anyone know how to fix this? i try to convert my savefile cause the pokemon from complement is boring now....
                            ~thx b4~
                            Just like the fact that the dex entries also change when you play a different version.. that is why Weezing replaced Shaymin.. Not to worry... You will also need relicanth to be replaced with Alomomola for the unlocking of legendaries trio
                            Reply With Quote
                              #4341    
                            Old September 1st, 2012 (1:56 PM).
                            Rzky21 Rzky21 is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Aug 2012
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 3
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Projectwolfie View Post
                              Don't change your save file. You're not dealing with just two different versions of the same game, you're dealing with two different games. If you're going to play a different version of this, start from scratch or you'll mess it up completely.
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

                              Um... I explained this 3 posts before your... why people just don't read at least last page...
                              It's because both versions have different Pokémon on the same ROM space.
                              You must start the game anew.
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
                              Just like the fact that the dex entries also change when you play a different version.. that is why Weezing replaced Shaymin.. Not to worry... You will also need relicanth to be replaced with Alomomola for the unlocking of legendaries trio
                              Thx guys for reply,
                              well, looks like i can't convert the save game.
                              so..i need to start a new game with main version!, i like this rom hack cause it got pokemon animations when i look at the summary menu, its move!, and i can see the item in the bag, so its cool...XD
                              Reply With Quote
                                #4342    
                              Old September 2nd, 2012 (1:38 AM).
                              gragj gragj is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Sep 2012
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 9
                                I have the main version and i cant find any happiny! is there another way to get a lucky egg?
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #4343    
                                Old September 2nd, 2012 (10:33 PM).
                                XeroNos's Avatar
                                XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jan 2011
                                  Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                  Age: 27
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Brave
                                  Posts: 3,015
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by gragj View Post
                                  I have the main version and i cant find any happiny! is there another way to get a lucky egg?
                                  If I remember correctly Happiny is found in Safari Zone in Turzoro City
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #4344    
                                  Old September 3rd, 2012 (12:41 AM).
                                  Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                                  Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                                  Memento Mori
                                  • Gold Tier
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jul 2008
                                  Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                                  Age: 24
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Calm
                                  Posts: 14,447
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
                                  If I remember correctly Happiny is found in Safari Zone in Turzoro City
                                  If Happiny actually is in Main version... but yes, Happinies are in Safari Zone and there's a lot of them so you can get unlimited amout of Lucky Eggs :D
                                  __________________
                                  ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                                  Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #4345    
                                  Old September 3rd, 2012 (2:38 AM).
                                  XeroNos's Avatar
                                  XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jan 2011
                                    Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                    Age: 27
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Brave
                                    Posts: 3,015
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

                                    If Happiny actually is in Main version... but yes, Happinies are in Safari Zone and there's a lot of them so you can get unlimited amout of Lucky Eggs :D
                                    WoW never thought of Happiny's in this hacks hmmm 6 Lucky Eggs for me team bro from now on....
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #4346    
                                    Old September 3rd, 2012 (1:41 PM).
                                    2chainz 2chainz is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Sep 2012
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 1
                                      where is magnemite in i need help finding one because i want a magnezone please help
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #4347    
                                      Old September 4th, 2012 (1:30 AM).
                                      XeroNos's Avatar
                                      XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jan 2011
                                        Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                        Age: 27
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Brave
                                        Posts: 3,015
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by 2chainz View Post
                                        where is magnemite in i need help finding one because i want a magnezone please help
                                        If you are going to be more specific I may help you .. Can you tell which version are you playing..?
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #4348    
                                        Old September 4th, 2012 (5:31 AM).
                                        gragj gragj is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Sep 2012
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Posts: 9
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

                                          If Happiny actually is in Main version... but yes, Happinies are in Safari Zone and there's a lot of them so you can get unlimited amout of Lucky Eggs :D
                                          That is the problem. I CANT FIND ANY DARN HAPPINY!!!!!!!!
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #4349    
                                          Old September 5th, 2012 (12:09 AM).
                                          XeroNos's Avatar
                                          XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jan 2011
                                            Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                            Age: 27
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Brave
                                            Posts: 3,015
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by gragj View Post
                                            That is the problem. I CANT FIND ANY DARN HAPPINY!!!!!!!!
                                            There is an area inside Safari zone which opens only after the Elite Four.. or have you checked the area accessible only with Acro Bike?
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #4350    
                                            Old September 5th, 2012 (12:17 AM).
                                            Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                                            Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                                            Memento Mori
                                            • Gold Tier
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jul 2008
                                            Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                                            Age: 24
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Calm
                                            Posts: 14,447
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
                                            There is an area inside Safari zone which opens only after the Elite Four.. or have you checked the area accessible only with Acro Bike?
                                            I believe Happinies are available even before you obtain Acro Bike or beat Elite Four...
                                            If something is certain, it's that Happinies are in Complement version... they really might not be present in main version.
                                            The list of Pokémon is in walkthrough in the first post IIRC.
                                            __________________
                                            ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                                            Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                                            Reply With Quote
                                            Reply
                                            Quick Reply

                                            Sponsored Links
                                            Thread Tools

                                            Posting Rules
                                            You may not post new threads
                                            You may not post replies
                                            You may not post attachments
                                            You may not edit your posts

                                            BB code is On
                                            Smilies are On
                                            [IMG] code is On
                                            HTML code is Off

                                            Forum Jump


                                            All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:30 PM.