• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm back.

Christmasevee

Pokemon and Kirby and stuff.
Years
Hi everyone. I'm back from one or two years of inactivity on PC, and I have returned.
When I had joined these forums, I has 7 or 8. I was a little.. immature. I've grown to be a bit more mature, but I still act very hyperactive and goofy most of the time.

About Me:
My name is Christmasevee. I'm 10 years old and I'm a fan of Kirby and Pokemon. I like spriting, drawing video games and I like to laugh and have a good time. (Who doesn't?)

So uh, here's a big "WUZZAP" from me. P:

Years
Hi there, Christmasevee! One-two years is a long time to be gone, so welcome back. Your username is a combination of Christmas Eve + Eevee, yes? Or so it seems that way to me XD;

You definitely do seem mature for your age, which is great! We have a pretty mature community here on PC, so you should fit in rather well. Nice to see more Kirby fans though, I was beginning to think I was the only one. >: Though I've missed out on the newest few Kirby games due to being stingy with my money haha.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay on the wonderful place that is Pokecommunity, and you're free to contact me if you need any help! n__n Have fun around the forum!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Weeeeell, it's been a while since I've said this, BUT:

larry-hello%28a%29.gif

Wuzzap. :3

Mmm, we have many members returning today and tonight - awesomeeee <3 It's always fun to see returning members. :3 Yeah, we have our newbie days~ So did I when I first joined, but, yeah, we grow up, we laugh, we love, we learn, and so on. BTW I like your username! Probably because I love Christmas in general, and Eevees are nice and furry, but yeah. <3

OMG, I love Kirby games too~ Did you watch the cartoon show about Kirby? Thoooose were the days. <3 I have a couple of Kirby games myself - Nightmare in Dream Land, Kirby 64, Kirby Superstar, Kirby's Epic Yarn, the new Kirby game for Wii [and insert the Kirby games I've forgotten here. I apologize to them in advance ;-;]. And yeah, I'm a fellow pokefan. ^^

Mmm, while we haven't met when you came on before, I do hope you'll stick around for a while! [I make waffles all the time, so there is great eats! <3]

Christmasevee

Pokemon and Kirby and stuff.
Years
Heh, thanks guys! It's nice to see a few other Kirby fans too. c:

@Miss Dorango I only have a few of the newer ones. Kirby Super Star Ultra which I'm borrowing from a friend, Kirbys Epic Yarn And Kirby's Return to Dreamland. (SDSASDF I love this game so much.) I also watch a bit of the anime on Youtube. It's funny :D And thanks. (I like my username, too.)

@ Cirno Yep! When I was little (Or younger, I guess) I combined the thought of Eve and Eevee, and how Shiny Eevees were white or silver like snow. Which resulted in: Christmasevee. I'm not THAT mature. Like I said, I'm pretty goofy most of the time, although I won't go too crazy with it so that I'll seem like a 6 year old again. And thanks! I hope I enjoy my stay, too.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 26, 2021
Wuzzup Christmasevee welcome back to PC. I own only two Kirby games Kirby and the Crystal Shards for the Nintendo 64 and Kirby's Epic Yarn for the Wii and I must say that both are very great games.

Years
Hi everyone. I'm back from one or two years of inactivity on PC, and I have returned.
When I had joined these forums, I has 7 or 8. I was a little.. immature. I've grown to be a bit more mature, but I still act very hyperactive and goofy most of the time.

About Me:
My name is Christmasevee. I'm 10 years old and I'm a fan of Kirby and Pokemon. I like spriting, drawing video games and I like to laugh and have a good time. (Who doesn't?)

So uh, here's a big "WUZZAP" from me. P:

Hello Christmasevee. It is Hikari.

Being gone from PC for 1-2 years seems like a long time but it's nice you're returning.

We actually have some sections on the forum that might interest you - Pixel Art, Video Gaming, General Pokemon Gaming Discussions and Other/Pokemon Trivia (I'm usually active around the latter cos I love to laugh and have fun)

Feel free to shout me a VM or friend request me, cos some people say I can handle newbies like a cute friendly user would.

Have a great time back at PC and make some new friends.

- Hikari10, #WikariLeaks

Years
  • Seen Feb 15, 2014
Welcome back :) you dont know me but thought I would say Hi XD

Pinta77

Welcome back! I feel ya Christmasevee :P I was inactive for like 4 years, then just recently decided to start posting.

I am also a kirby fan. The normal side scrolling kirby games are alright, but my favorite game has to be Kirby Air Ride! I used to play that game pretty much every day!

Anyway, welcome back to the community. I hope to see you around.

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
Years
Welcome Back!

I like your username, even for an 8 year old, it's still creative :D.
I haven't much to say other than make heaps of friends and have a great time :).

Later.

Back