Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black 2 & White 2.

TrollandToad.com
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #4376    
Old August 29th, 2012 (9:10 AM).
Haddez's Avatar
Haddez Haddez is offline
     
    Join Date: Jun 2012
    Location: England
    Age: 20
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Relaxed
    Posts: 41
    Hey,
    I was going to a rotation match on Pokemon White and every time I search for a game on GTS I get the message... 'There was a problem with your pokemon and they are unable to participate' any help?

    My team (All level 100) -

    Machamp

    Substitute
    Dynamic Punch
    Stone Edge
    Thunderpunch

    Umbreon
    Toxic
    Shadow Ball
    Payback
    Wish

    Gengar
    Disable
    Shadow ball
    Substitute
    Focus Blast

    Farfetch'd
    Swords Dance
    Return
    Revenge
    Brave Bird

    Lanturn
    Scald
    Thunder Wave
    Volt Switch
    Ice Beam

    Arcanine
    ExtremeSpeed
    Flare Blitz
    Close Combat
    Crunch

    All of my Pokemon have been trained up by me and none of them are hacked.
    __________________


    Youtube = ALegoNinja

    Relevant Advertising!

      #4377    
    Old August 29th, 2012 (9:13 AM). Edited August 29th, 2012 by RedDire.
    RedDire's Avatar
    RedDire RedDire is offline
       
      Join Date: Aug 2012
      Location: New York City
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Quiet
      Posts: 9
      I need help finding a link to the gamestops with Keldeo event in United States/North America, anyone got links?

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Haddez View Post
      Hey,
      I was going to a rotation match on Pokemon White and every time I search for a game on GTS I get the message... 'There was a problem with your pokemon and they are unable to participate' any help?
      Take off all items your pokemon have equipped, if that doesn't solve your problem then maybe some other person knows what's the problem.
        #4378    
      Old August 29th, 2012 (9:57 AM).
      Haddez's Avatar
      Haddez Haddez is offline
         
        Join Date: Jun 2012
        Location: England
        Age: 20
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Relaxed
        Posts: 41
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by RedDire View Post
        Take off all items your pokemon have equipped, if that doesn't solve your problem then maybe some other person knows what's the problem.
        They aren't holding items =/
        __________________


        Youtube = ALegoNinja
          #4379    
        Old August 29th, 2012 (10:14 PM).
        detectivepablo detectivepablo is offline
           
          Join Date: Aug 2012
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 1
          I have pokemon black and my game sync id wont work... it says its on another account.. is there anyway i can change it to this account? i dont even know how its on another account....
            #4380    
          Old August 29th, 2012 (11:04 PM).
          Xander Olivieri's Avatar
          Xander Olivieri Xander Olivieri is offline
             
            Join Date: Jun 2010
            Gender: Other
            Nature: Hasty
            Posts: 5,601
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Haddez View Post
            Hey,
            I was going to a rotation match on Pokemon White and every time I search for a game on GTS I get the message... 'There was a problem with your pokemon and they are unable to participate' any help?

            My team (All level 100) -

            Machamp

            Substitute
            Dynamic Punch
            Stone Edge
            Thunderpunch

            Umbreon
            Toxic
            Shadow Ball
            Payback
            Wish

            Gengar
            Disable
            Shadow ball
            Substitute
            Focus Blast

            Farfetch'd
            Swords Dance
            Return
            Revenge
            Brave Bird

            Lanturn
            Scald
            Thunder Wave
            Volt Switch
            Ice Beam

            Arcanine
            ExtremeSpeed
            Flare Blitz
            Close Combat
            Crunch

            All of my Pokemon have been trained up by me and none of them are hacked.
            What are the abilities your Pokemon have? Also what locations does it say they were captured? There obviously is something wrong with one of your Pokemon.

            Try posting their stats as well, WITH EVs if you EV trained them.

            EDIT: What genders do you have as well. If your Umbreon is Female and has Dream World ability, its hacked.


            Quote:
            Originally Posted by detectivepablo View Post
            I have pokemon black and my game sync id wont work... it says its on another account.. is there anyway i can change it to this account? i dont even know how its on another account....

            Did you get this game from a friend? Did you start a new game on it? Did you have a Pokemon.com/Dream World account before?

            Each ID is randomized as soon as you start your game and is revealed when you Sync for the first time. If your Sync is already in use then you or someone else registered it already. You have to find the account its being used under or start a new game to reset your Sync ID.
            __________________
              #4381    
            Old August 30th, 2012 (2:38 AM). Edited August 30th, 2012 by RedDire.
            RedDire's Avatar
            RedDire RedDire is offline
               
              Join Date: Aug 2012
              Location: New York City
              Gender: Female
              Nature: Quiet
              Posts: 9
              As it turns out, my only local game-stop (literally right next to me) is closed for maintenance.

              That's not all though, it's closed for maintenance so they can destroy it and make more space for baskin' fatnuts, I'm so happy :D

              /sarcasm

              Alright, I guess I can try the Game-stop in 86 St.

              Also, let me get this straight, to get Keldeo, you just need to go into Mystery gift, click "GET VIA WIRELESS" and voila! Correct?
                #4382    
              Old August 30th, 2012 (3:40 AM).
              kenshin-'s Avatar
              kenshin- kenshin- is offline
                 
                Join Date: Aug 2012
                Location: Belgium
                Age: 33
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 67
                I play to a different version from yours (french), and sometimes, I am sad with places...

                So, I'm made a small reminder but I miss some informations. I come, towards you to obtain your help to complete my memo.

                If the image is too wide, I shall re-size it. (On a 24" screen there's no problem)

                Spoiler:



                As you can see on this image, I need your help to complete the case from

                1 to 19


                So, I've just realized that I forgot important places ALL the bridges

                20 Pont Sagiciel (bridge which connects Nacrene to Castelia)

                21 Pont Yoneuve (bridge which connects Nimbasa to Driftveil)

                22 Pont Ferroviaire (bridge which connects Icirrus to Opelucid)

                23 Pont du Hameau (bridge which connects Opelucid to Lacunosa)

                24 Pont de l'Inconnu (bridge which connects White Forest / Black City to Nimbasa)


                Thanks for your help.
                __________________
                I'm not English. Don't hesitate to correct me. This is the way I can progress.
                Black team :
                  #4383    
                Old August 30th, 2012 (3:52 AM). Edited November 12th, 2012 by Hikamaru.
                Hikamaru's Avatar
                Hikamaru Hikamaru is offline
                stay off the hook
                • Platinum Tier
                 
                Join Date: Mar 2011
                Location: Australia
                Age: 25
                Gender: Female
                Nature: Quirky
                Posts: 49,708
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by kenshin- View Post
                I play to a different version from yours (french), and sometimes, I am sad with places...

                So, I'm made a small reminder but I miss some informations. I come, towards you to obtain your help to complete my memo.

                If the image is too wide, I shall re-size it. (On a 24" screen there's no problem)

                Spoiler:



                As you can see on this image, I need your help to complete the case from

                1 to 19


                So, I've just realized that I forgot important places ALL the bridges

                20 Pont Sagiciel (bridge which connects Nacrene to Castelia)

                21 Pont Yoneuve (bridge which connects Nimbasa to Driftveil)

                22 Pont Ferroviaire (bridge which connects Icirrus to Opelucid)

                23 Pont du Hameau (bridge which connects Opelucid to Lacunosa)

                24 Pont de l'Inconnu (bridge which connects White Forest / Black City to Nimbasa)


                Thanks for your help.
                OK, here's the English names for what you're missing.
                1. Victory Road
                2. P2 Laboratory
                3. Dreamyard
                4. Pinwheel Forest
                5. Wellspring Cave
                6. Relic Castle
                7. Cold Storage
                8. Chargestone Cave
                9. Mistralton Cave
                10. Twist Mountain
                11. Celestial Tower
                12. Dragonspiral Tower
                13. Moor of Icirrus
                14. Challenger's Cave
                15. Giant Chasm
                16. Undella Bay
                17. Abundant Shrine
                18. Poke Transfer Lab
                19. Lostlorn Forest
                20. Skyarrow Bridge
                21. Driftveil Drawbridge
                22. Tubeline Bridge
                23. Village Bridge
                24. Marvelous Bridge
                __________________
                pair | tumblr | discord | poketrivia | us/um | supporter | friendcode
                  #4384    
                Old August 30th, 2012 (5:38 AM).
                Cyclone's Avatar
                Cyclone Cyclone is offline
                Eye of the Storm
                   
                  Join Date: Jul 2012
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 3,392
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by RedDire View Post
                  Also, let me get this straight, to get Keldeo, you just need to go into Mystery gift, click "GET VIA WIRELESS" and voila! Correct?
                  Yuuuuuup.

                  Of course, they have to have the sending device on, so if it's not working, ask them whether they've done that. That was the problem when I was in the EB around here.

                  Cyclone
                  __________________
                  "Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

                  Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
                  Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler.

                  Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!

                    #4385    
                  Old August 30th, 2012 (1:09 PM).
                  Mystic Fan86 Mystic Fan86 is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Jan 2009
                    Location: Ontario, Canada
                    Gender:
                    Posts: 5
                    Please Help, part of my Black City has disappeared. I had the big shopping place and now its gone
                      #4386    
                    Old August 30th, 2012 (3:38 PM).
                    Golurks Were Meant to Fly's Avatar
                    Golurks Were Meant to Fly Golurks Were Meant to Fly is offline
                    NERF THIS!
                    • Crystal Tier
                     
                    Join Date: Feb 2012
                    Location: America, East Coast
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Adamant
                    Posts: 1,273
                    Unless it's glitching, this is natural. Black City changes depending on the amount of NPC trainers in the city. If there are less than 4 NPC trainers in the city, no market place. Trainers can be brought in by inviting them from White forest via entralink (you need another DS and white to do this/a friend with white) A trainer starts off with "points" and as each day passes loses 5 points. Once the trainer has 0 points, they leave the city. Entering the city adds 3 points and battling the NPC for the day adds 10. If you need more help look at this page...

                    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Black_City

                    Hope I solved it!
                    __________________
                      #4387    
                    Old August 30th, 2012 (3:57 PM). Edited August 30th, 2012 by WingedDragon.
                    WingedDragon's Avatar
                    WingedDragon WingedDragon is offline
                    Competitive Trainer
                       
                      Join Date: May 2012
                      Location: Milwaukee, WI
                      Age: 30
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Serious
                      Posts: 1,278
                      [QUOTE=RedDire;7320819]I need help finding a link to the gamestops with Keldeo event in United States/North America, anyone got links?

                      Go to Gamestop.com Find store locator type in your city info

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by detectivepablo View Post
                      I have pokemon black and my game sync id wont work... it says its on another account.. is there anyway i can change it to this account? i dont even know how its on another account....
                      Unless you want to reset your game you cant. Also you cant change your ID on the system either. I tried emailing their tech people and that email thing is no longer in service. So you are pretty much screwed unless you want to restart.
                        #4388    
                      Old September 3rd, 2012 (12:51 PM).
                      BlacknYellowHD's Avatar
                      BlacknYellowHD BlacknYellowHD is offline
                         
                        Join Date: May 2012
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 20
                        Hi!
                        My Pokemon Black (Korea) is going to arrive very soon,
                        so I have many question:
                        1. Do I need to register in PGL Korea a insurance number, which is korean?
                        I read this anytime.
                        2. Is there a code with the game, which can only used once to get the DW Kantostarters or are there Kantostarters for every account?
                        3. When registering in PGL, there is after saying, that I'm older than 14 a field,
                        which looks like this: CASE1TOTYPEIN-CASE2TOTYPEIN.
                        I hope you can answer my questions.
                        BlacknYellowHD
                          #4389    
                        Old September 3rd, 2012 (1:19 PM).
                        Cyclone's Avatar
                        Cyclone Cyclone is offline
                        Eye of the Storm
                           
                          Join Date: Jul 2012
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 3,392
                          I'm confused. What do you mean by an insurance number? As for starters, no, there is no code to get starters that I know of; however, that doesn't come to say there could be one in Korea that we don't have.

                          Cyclone
                          __________________
                          "Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

                          Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
                          Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler.

                          Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!

                            #4390    
                          Old September 3rd, 2012 (5:22 PM).
                          Forever's Avatar
                          Forever Forever is offline
                          Merry Scragmas!
                          • Moderator
                          • Crystal Tier
                           
                          Join Date: Nov 2005
                          Location: Queensland
                          Age: 25
                          Gender: Female
                          Nature: Bold
                          Posts: 35,732
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by BlacknYellowHD View Post
                          Hi!
                          My Pokemon Black (Korea) is going to arrive very soon,
                          so I have many question:
                          1. Do I need to register in PGL Korea a insurance number, which is korean?
                          I read this anytime.
                          2. Is there a code with the game, which can only used once to get the DW Kantostarters or are there Kantostarters for every account?
                          3. When registering in PGL, there is after saying, that I'm older than 14 a field,
                          which looks like this: CASE1TOTYPEIN-CASE2TOTYPEIN.
                          I hope you can answer my questions.
                          BlacknYellowHD
                          Merged with Quick Questions, use this next time! Just wanted to clarify at the code part, you can get events in general on every account, however, your game is only linked to one account, so it's kinda pointless. :(

                          But yeah, not sure what you mean at the last question, can you explain a bit more?
                          __________________


                          Your own very Pokémon story is about to unfold.
                          You'll face fun times and tough challenges.
                          A world of dreams and adventures with Pokémon awaits!

                            #4391    
                          Old September 3rd, 2012 (5:49 PM).
                          Golurks Were Meant to Fly's Avatar
                          Golurks Were Meant to Fly Golurks Were Meant to Fly is offline
                          NERF THIS!
                          • Crystal Tier
                           
                          Join Date: Feb 2012
                          Location: America, East Coast
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Adamant
                          Posts: 1,273
                          By kanto starters, do you mean this?
                          Spoiler:
                          Lv. 10
                          Bulbasaur

                          Ability

                          Chlorophyll


                          Moves

                          Normal Tackle Normal Growl Grass Leech Seed Grass Vine Whip


                          Obtainable in:
                          B W B2 W2 Global Link: Japanese Password One-time use Availability October 14, 2010 to May 31, 2011* Other Information Fans could buy the book ポケモンぴあ Pokémon Peer, which will contain a password players could use on Global Link - a password that allows them to obtain one of the three Kanto starter Pokémon. The date this Pokémon was available was extended to May 31, 2011 due to the unforeseen extended closing down of Global Link.
                          Global Link: Korean
                          Password One-time use Availability May 11, 2011 to May 11, 2013* Other Information By buying the Korean language versions of Pokémon Black or White, players could obtain one of the three Kanto starter Pokémon. Lv. 10
                          Charmander

                          Ability

                          Solar Power


                          Moves

                          Normal Scratch Normal Growl Fire Ember Normal SmokeScreen


                          Obtainable in:
                          B W B2 W2 Global Link: Japanese Password One-time use Availability October 14, 2010 to May 31, 2011* Other Information Fans could buy the book ポケモンぴあ Pokémon Peer, which will contain a password players could use on Global Link - a password that allows them to obtain one of the three Kanto starter Pokémon. The date this Pokémon was available was extended to May 31, 2011 due to the unforeseen extended closing down of Global Link.
                          Global Link: Korean
                          Password One-time use Availability May 11, 2011 to May 11, 2013* Other Information By buying the Korean language versions of Pokémon Black or White, players could obtain one of the three Kanto starter Pokémon. Lv. 10
                          Squirtle

                          Ability

                          Rain Dish


                          Moves

                          Normal Tackle Normal Tail Whip Water Bubble Water Withdraw


                          Obtainable in:
                          B W B2 W2 Global Link: Japanese Password One-time use Availability October 14, 2010 to May 31, 2011* Other Information Fans could buy the book ポケモンぴあ Pokémon Peer, which will contain a password players could use on Global Link - a password that allows them to obtain one of the three Kanto starter Pokémon. The date this Pokémon was available was extended to May 31, 2011 due to the unforeseen extended closing down of Global Link.
                          Global Link: Korean
                          Password One-time use Availability May 11, 2011 to May 11, 2013* Other Information By buying the Korean language versions of Pokémon Black or White, players could obtain one of the three Kanto starter Pokémon.


                          I think it means that the password will come with the game. I'm not sure what you mean by insurance number, but I don't remember having to enter a code into the pokemon global link... I guess could you try to re-explain the question again? I hope the first part helped? Try looking on bulbapedia or serebii for help, as bulbapedia is where I found the information.
                          __________________
                            #4392    
                          Old September 3rd, 2012 (5:58 PM).
                          Forever's Avatar
                          Forever Forever is offline
                          Merry Scragmas!
                          • Moderator
                          • Crystal Tier
                           
                          Join Date: Nov 2005
                          Location: Queensland
                          Age: 25
                          Gender: Female
                          Nature: Bold
                          Posts: 35,732
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by GolurkIsDaBomb View Post
                          By kanto starters, do you mean this?
                          Spoiler:
                          Lv. 10
                          Bulbasaur

                          Ability

                          Chlorophyll


                          Moves

                          Normal Tackle Normal Growl Grass Leech Seed Grass Vine Whip


                          Obtainable in:
                          B W B2 W2 Global Link: Japanese Password One-time use Availability October 14, 2010 to May 31, 2011* Other Information Fans could buy the book ポケモンぴあ Pokémon Peer, which will contain a password players could use on Global Link - a password that allows them to obtain one of the three Kanto starter Pokémon. The date this Pokémon was available was extended to May 31, 2011 due to the unforeseen extended closing down of Global Link.
                          Global Link: Korean
                          Password One-time use Availability May 11, 2011 to May 11, 2013* Other Information By buying the Korean language versions of Pokémon Black or White, players could obtain one of the three Kanto starter Pokémon. Lv. 10
                          Charmander

                          Ability

                          Solar Power


                          Moves

                          Normal Scratch Normal Growl Fire Ember Normal SmokeScreen


                          Obtainable in:
                          B W B2 W2 Global Link: Japanese Password One-time use Availability October 14, 2010 to May 31, 2011* Other Information Fans could buy the book ポケモンぴあ Pokémon Peer, which will contain a password players could use on Global Link - a password that allows them to obtain one of the three Kanto starter Pokémon. The date this Pokémon was available was extended to May 31, 2011 due to the unforeseen extended closing down of Global Link.
                          Global Link: Korean
                          Password One-time use Availability May 11, 2011 to May 11, 2013* Other Information By buying the Korean language versions of Pokémon Black or White, players could obtain one of the three Kanto starter Pokémon. Lv. 10
                          Squirtle

                          Ability

                          Rain Dish


                          Moves

                          Normal Tackle Normal Tail Whip Water Bubble Water Withdraw


                          Obtainable in:
                          B W B2 W2 Global Link: Japanese Password One-time use Availability October 14, 2010 to May 31, 2011* Other Information Fans could buy the book ポケモンぴあ Pokémon Peer, which will contain a password players could use on Global Link - a password that allows them to obtain one of the three Kanto starter Pokémon. The date this Pokémon was available was extended to May 31, 2011 due to the unforeseen extended closing down of Global Link.
                          Global Link: Korean
                          Password One-time use Availability May 11, 2011 to May 11, 2013* Other Information By buying the Korean language versions of Pokémon Black or White, players could obtain one of the three Kanto starter Pokémon.


                          I think it means that the password will come with the game. I'm not sure what you mean by insurance number, but I don't remember having to enter a code into the pokemon global link... I guess could you try to re-explain the question again? I hope the first part helped? Try looking on bulbapedia or serebii for help, as bulbapedia is where I found the information.
                          No, it means you have to get the password from buying the book separately, and not it just coming with the game. :( However I don't know whether that's still being sold so I think you're better off just Googling for the code.
                          __________________


                          Your own very Pokémon story is about to unfold.
                          You'll face fun times and tough challenges.
                          A world of dreams and adventures with Pokémon awaits!

                            #4393    
                          Old September 3rd, 2012 (6:05 PM).
                          Golurks Were Meant to Fly's Avatar
                          Golurks Were Meant to Fly Golurks Were Meant to Fly is offline
                          NERF THIS!
                          • Crystal Tier
                           
                          Join Date: Feb 2012
                          Location: America, East Coast
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Adamant
                          Posts: 1,273
                          Quote:
                          By buying the Korean language versions of Pokémon Black or White, players could obtain one of the three Kanto starter Pokémon.
                          @Requility That's for Japan. They make it sound like it comes with the game here, although I guess it could just be bad clarification... :/
                          __________________
                            #4394    
                          Old September 3rd, 2012 (10:52 PM).
                          danaxe's Avatar
                          danaxe danaxe is offline
                          I long for kyurem powerz
                             
                            Join Date: Jul 2009
                            Location: ever grande city
                            Age: 15
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Serious
                            Posts: 322
                            ok how do you clone pokemon on black and white
                            __________________
                            my black 2 fc 1979-8982-9170


                            Good trade shops:
                            I loveevee's
                              #4395    
                            Old September 4th, 2012 (2:49 AM).
                            BlacknYellowHD's Avatar
                            BlacknYellowHD BlacknYellowHD is offline
                               
                              Join Date: May 2012
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 20
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Requility View Post


                              Merged with Quick Questions, use this next time! Just wanted to clarify at the code part, you can get events in general on every account, however, your game is only linked to one account, so it's kinda pointless.

                              But yeah, not sure what you mean at the last question, can you explain a bit more?
                              First, I am really sorry that I didn't post here, I'm a noob
                              So, I'll explain and add a screenshot when the PGL is again online.
                              Registering in Korea PGL, after choosing the answer to "Are you younger or older than 14", I choosed of course older, because when I choose younger, the registration takes more time and more korean language. So, I clicked older,
                              and then there were two fields, one with the Username I think?
                              and the other looked like this:[_______________]-[_________].
                              Im gonna add the screenshot in maybe 2 hours, when the PGL is open again.
                                #4396    
                              Old September 4th, 2012 (6:53 AM).
                              Cyclone's Avatar
                              Cyclone Cyclone is offline
                              Eye of the Storm
                                 
                                Join Date: Jul 2012
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 3,392
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by BlacknYellowHD View Post
                                First, I am really sorry that I didn't post here, I'm a noob
                                So, I'll explain and add a screenshot when the PGL is again online.
                                Registering in Korea PGL, after choosing the answer to "Are you younger or older than 14", I choosed of course older, because when I choose younger, the registration takes more time and more korean language. So, I clicked older,
                                and then there were two fields, one with the Username I think?
                                and the other looked like this:[_______________]-[_________].
                                Im gonna add the screenshot in maybe 2 hours, when the PGL is open again.
                                Just as an FYI, if you are younger than the age they state, you should be honest with them about it. That's like going to a casino in North America with fake ID (in Canada you have to be 19) and claiming to be older just because you want to play a slot machine. There could be legal issues around your lying about your age. Be honest with them.

                                Cyclone
                                __________________
                                "Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

                                Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
                                Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler.

                                Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!

                                  #4397    
                                Old September 4th, 2012 (9:43 AM).
                                Miau's Avatar
                                Miau Miau is offline
                                If I fits...
                                • Silver Tier
                                 
                                Join Date: Aug 2012
                                Location: Camphrier Town
                                Age: 26
                                Gender: Female
                                Nature: Quiet
                                Posts: 744
                                I was wondering if you could check the IVs of a lvl 1 untrained Pokemon by taking the Battle Institute challenge, but I'm not sure how it works. Its stats are set to lvl 50 with no EVs, so will using a calculator get the exact IVs?
                                  #4398    
                                Old September 4th, 2012 (9:52 AM).
                                PlatinumDude's Avatar
                                PlatinumDude PlatinumDude is online now
                                Nyeh?
                                • Gold Tier
                                 
                                Join Date: Aug 2010
                                Location: Canada
                                Age: 23
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Hasty
                                Posts: 12,910
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by MIAU View Post
                                I was wondering if you could check the IVs of a lvl 1 untrained Pokemon by taking the Battle Institute challenge, but I'm not sure how it works. Its stats are set to lvl 50 with no EVs, so will using a calculator get the exact IVs?
                                Yes, it's possible to use the Battle Institute for checking the IVs of ab=n untrained level 1. You can also use an IV calculator to check the IVs.
                                __________________

                                  #4399    
                                Old September 5th, 2012 (11:33 PM).
                                WingedDragon's Avatar
                                WingedDragon WingedDragon is offline
                                Competitive Trainer
                                   
                                  Join Date: May 2012
                                  Location: Milwaukee, WI
                                  Age: 30
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Serious
                                  Posts: 1,278
                                  Ok. I got Keldeo and celebii in a 3rd party trade. (got from another guy who didnt originally owned it). Does anyone know if Pokemon officals scan game cartridges to see if they are legal or such? That worrys me.
                                    #4400    
                                  Old September 6th, 2012 (3:00 AM).
                                  vaporeon7's Avatar
                                  vaporeon7 vaporeon7 is offline
                                  My life would suck without you
                                  • Crystal Tier
                                   
                                  Join Date: Aug 2010
                                  Location: Preparing for trouble and making it double.
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Adamant
                                  Posts: 5,154
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by AdrianD View Post
                                  Ok. I got Keldeo and celebii in a 3rd party trade. (got from another guy who didnt originally owned it). Does anyone know if Pokemon officals scan game cartridges to see if they are legal or such? That worrys me.
                                  Niether of these Pokémon are allowed are allowed in the competition. Hacked Pokémon generally get blocked though and are checked.
                                  __________________
                                  Closed Thread

                                  Quick Reply

                                  Join the conversation!

                                  Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                  Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                  Sponsored Links
                                  Thread Tools

                                  Posting Rules
                                  You may not post new threads
                                  You may not post replies
                                  You may not post attachments
                                  You may not edit your posts

                                  BB code is On
                                  Smilies are On
                                  [IMG] code is On
                                  HTML code is Off

                                  Forum Jump


                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:47 PM.