The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games Game Development
Is anyone interested in working on an Avatar: The Last Airbender/Pokemon crossover?

Game Development Your number one stop for anything related to creating games (except ROM hacks). You can even make your own!

Old September 4th, 2012 (2:38 PM). Edited September 4th, 2012 by Magnemite.
I'm in the past.

I had this idea the other day, and I just want to know if anyone is interested. Basically what I want to do is make a Pokemon game set in the Avatar world, using Avatar characters and locations.

I've got all kinds of grand plans, but it would be nice to have some help, specifically in spriting. I'm not the best, but if anyone can help out with some trainer and overworld sprites of a:tla characters, I'd really appreciate it.

Hopefully there are enough avatar fans around to get this thing started.

If you can script or sprite and would be interested in helping me bring my prized project back to life, please PM me! Thanks!

Watch the promo here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=160659
    Request a region map for your game: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=4524167

Relevant Advertising!

Old September 8th, 2012 (5:37 AM).
    The Equalist

Nature: Quiet
      I am not a editor of any kind so i cannot help, but as an Avatar & Pokémon fan you have my full support behind this.
      By the way very nice signature.

Good evening, my fellow Trainers. This is your leader, Amon. As you've heard, the Elite Four has voted to make me public enemy number one, proving once again that the Gym Leaders of this region will stop at nothing to quash our revolution. But we cannot be stopped. Our numbers grow stronger by the day. You no longer have to live in fear.

The time has come for Gym Leaders to experience fear.
      Old September 8th, 2012 (10:53 AM).
      I'm in the past.

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Seivad View Post
        I am not a editor of any kind so i cannot help, but as an Avatar & Pokémon fan you have my full support behind this.
        By the way very nice signature.
        Awesome, I'm glad someone is interested. Maybe I'll update the main post with more of my ideas to generate interest.

If you can script or sprite and would be interested in helping me bring my prized project back to life, please PM me! Thanks!

Watch the promo here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=160659
        Request a region map for your game: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=4524167
        Old September 8th, 2012 (11:36 AM).

I'm not a big Avatar fan, but I wish you luck. I'm also working on a Pokemon fangame featuring crossover with an animated series (Neon Genesis Evangelion).
          Quick Reply

Sponsored Links