• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Danger on the S.S. Anne [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PkmnRangerJ

Pokemon Ranger
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2013
Orenji: ICE ICE BABY (2)

"Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow!" Orenji was not the happiest of campers, breaking ur hand and wrist in several places will do that to you. Next time he should go Dynaman and create an explosion, or several. At least Sarah was wrapping it up, but he needs a doc asap. "Thanks for the help Sarah, now lets kick some ass!" He jumped up, Sentai pose and all, he got another idea.

He found a sleeping Geodude, grabbed one of its hands tightly, dragged it due to only using one hand, however due to the shock of being woken up it couldnt break free, and was thrown into the wall of ice. The thinned out sheet couldnt stand up to the force and broke, leaving a Geodude sized hole with the exit clearly in sight. An angrry Geodude sized hole. The Geodude went back through and tried to attack the orange ensemble, mouth agape with an angry "Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!"

Then it got a full days serving of Aura Sphere, with no added preservatives and only 90 calories. Despite the unwanted meal and the resounding mini-splosion. (Dynaman!), he managed to smack away the nearby Troll in a fit of rage, and landed a haymaker square in Wolfsbanes jaw when the Nidorino tired to attack, however said Poison Pin pokemon fought back and landed two solid kicks ala Double Kick to its face. Then again a Geodude is only a face with some arms attatched. With those hits, the Rock type was struggling to get back up.

Orenji, essentially fancying himself as Captain Marvelous with an orange motif, took the opprotunity and threw a Pokeball, hoping it gets the one, two, poof.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Dorian Dammer

Dorian slowly opened his eyes, and moved his head around. He could feel that somoene was on top of him. As he slowly returned to reality, what he saw first was his best friend Ayame, lying on top of him with her eyes closed. He blushed lightly at that, but then he realised that she was not conscious. Then he started to panic.

"A-ayame...N-no..." he mumbled.

He was terrified. He did not want things to turn out this way. He attempted to save the one he loved so much from a legendary ice bird that was going bananas, and he felt that he had failed her. He didn't think that probably it was nothing serious and that he saved her from a freezing doom.

"P-Please...w-wake up..."

He clutched his beloved friend as tears began to form in his eyes, making them sparkle. He gave her a kiss on the cheek while holding on to her as tight as he could. Then, all of a sudden, one of the Pokéballs on Dee Dee's belt burst open and out of it came the prankster Queenie, still confused about what was going on but in a good mood. But then she spotted her trainer and his best friend, clutched together on the ground, and knew that something was wrong. And that the icy bird flying above the islands was to blame for this. Her good mood went down the toilet, and she looked more determined and angry.

"You..." she growled, "You will pay! Take this!"

She opened her tiny mouth and charged a bizarre-looking beam. Then she took aim at the angry Articuno and fired it at him. The Psybeam hit the bird on its tail, and although it practically didn't hurt, it certainly drew the bird's attention, which was on a Duskull and a Tepig.

"Nobody messes with Dorian...but me!"

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
George "Buster" Leggingsteele
Call of the Ice Bird! Articuno Attacks!
----------------------------------------------------------------

George looked around to be absolute sure of what was happeneing around him. Jarvis was still doing good, but the matter was worse in regard of Flara. The poor Tepig had run along with Jarvis to distract Articuno, but as she hadn't molten into a shadow, she was a much bigger target. So the ice-bird had successfully hit her, sending the Fire-type flying. Somewhere in Buster's mind, there had probably arisen a joke about how Flara was now Fire/Flying, but it had quickly been terminated by the rest of the young man's brain. He looked as Giselle caught the Tepig and sighed in relief, only to watch the girl fall to the ground for some reason.

Buster was now getting scared, if she laid there while being unable to get up, Giselle would be an easy target for the Articuno. George quickly resumed to gently slap the cheek of the male lying in front of him. Luckily, it seemed to work! The young man opened his eyes and blinked for a few moments before turning his gaze towards the girl lying on top of him. His face then became filled with shock and fear as he started to gently cry. Buster was now getting a bit more scared.

"Hey!" He exclaimed to the guy, "Don't just lay there and cry! There's a bird able of shooting ice that could freeze us in any second, we have to get outta' here!" Buster looked at the guy with a pleading face, the face often found with children as they beg their parents for new toys. "There's no use to cry here! We need to get her safe and sound back on the boat or else she might die as well as the rest if us!"

Then, the situation just got worse. One of the guy's PokéBalls opened up and let out a Butterfree. The bug quickly realized what had happened and grew angry. It fired a Psybeam which struck the Articuno, thus leading its attention right. To. Them.

"NO!" George yelled at the Butterfree, "If you bring it here, it'll kill us all! And that includes your Trainer as well!"

Jarvis huffed a bit. Constantly using Shadow Sneak began to tire him out a bit. He saw Flara join him briefly, only to get attacked by Articuno. The whole experience has left a sour and uneasy taste in his mouth. Or the Duskull-equivalent of a mouth. Then, a Poochyena joined him. Normally, Jarvis would've given off a yelp and hid behind Geeoge's legs upon sighting the Dark-type. However, this time he had a giant, ice-blasting bird to worry about. His shyness wasn't gonna' be a problem for now.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Giselle O'Brien
503.png
498.png
496.png
148.png

Giselle took a deep breath and sat up her face slightly pale. Her ankle was killing her and if she had to guess it was either sprained or broken. Shifting slightly the girl tried to stand but let out a small pained noise. "broken, definantly broken" she hissed out taking a deep breath as Flara looked worriedly at her.

"Te-Tepig Tepig?" Flara said looking at Articuno seeing it had been distracted by a Butterfree giving it's attention to Buster and the boy and girl near him. "Flara, I need you to use Fire Pledge on Articuno when I tell you to" she said grabbing Draco's Pokeball calling out the Dragonair. "Draco, use Twister at the count of three, one, two...three" she ordered, Flara sent three columns of fire at Articuno at the same time Draco sent a Twister.

"Hey Bird Brain! Over here!!" she yelled getting the Articuno's attention to her again as the attacks hit though they did nothing.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Sarah Reyes

Sarah smiled in relief as more light flooded in. Thanks to that Geodude more of the ice was chipped away and with all of their pokemon working together, the last of the ice was gone. Blaze cried out in triumph but Sarah was just glad that heat was coming in. "Good work guys, and girl. Return!" She said as she pulled out her pokeballs and returned the others and looked down at Dewer, "You did well out there! Very neat and polished." She said as she returned the Poliwag. "So far so good. What did cause this?" She asked out loud.

"Well, I am going out to see what caused me to have to head all the way over here and decline another gym battle!" The old man grumbled as he stepped out with his pokemon.

Sarah stayed put and looked over at Orenji. "Come now Orenji. We need to get out of here before we get iced back in by whatever sealed us in." She said as she stepped out with Blaze following her. She could hear loud sounds outside and saw many trainers running this and that way. Looking around she saw an ice beam suddenly hit the ground and a rather huge bird in the sky! What was that!?

Even worse, the other trainers on the boat were trying to battle the bird! Sarah couldn't believe their stupidity! It seemed to be drawn to them now. "Blaze! Get the attention off of them! Lead it away! Don't get hit and lose it later on!"

"Blaziken!" He cried out as he ran as fast as he could over to the bird. Blaziken glance up at the giant bird and without hesitation shot out and intense Flamethrower up at it. "BLAZE!" He shouted out a challenge.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Dorian Dammer

Dorian continued to clutch his unconscious friend, while someone was talking to him. The guy did sound like under stress, which would be normal for any human in that particular situation, I mean, what would you do if a giant bird was firing ice beams at you? While Queenie ignored the guy's words, and fired another Psybeam at the bird, Dorian got to thinking.

The guy is right...I'm not letting her die!

He rolled over and gently placed Ayame on the sandy ground below him. Then, he stood up and stretched briefly. Looking at his best friend and trying to stop the tears from falling, he picked her up, and held her in his arms "a la The Bodyguard". His cheeks had some tears from before, but his face looked determined, and serious. What would he do now? He spotted his Butterfree firing another Psybeam at Articuno and drawing its attention again.

"Queenie, cut it out! Fly over to see if the ice wall has been taken down!"

Queenie, startled, turned around and saw her trainer. He felt joy, and would fly around to express how happy she was, but she had something to do. She had a mission. She nodded and flew over to the entrance of the cave that was blocked. The legendary bird fired an Ice Beam at her, but she managed to dodge it by an inch. She saw that it was taken down and that people were beginning to leave the cold cavern, so she flew back to Dorian. However, as she was about to return, the legendary bird fired another beam at her, which she could not dodge that time.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Ayame Akiko
448.gif
259.gif
261.gif

Ayame still wasn't concious around the time Dorian woke up and found out she was on him. Hikari saw how he started to panic when he found out Ayame wasn't awake at all and her eyes remained closed. '(Ayame...)' Hikari sadly spoke with her soft pokemon voice, understandable for Ayame, confusing for Dorian, probely.

Ayame started to move around a little when Dorian was still holding on to her. 'Dee Dee...' Ayame whispered. 'Thank you for saving me...' Ayame kept going on. She kept on snuggling into his chest untill she felt comfortable and starts to smile a little and blush. What was she doing? Was she dreaming? Talking in her sleep?

'I love you...' She suddenly confessed, probely without knowing it herself because she seemed to be sleeping again.

A few minutes later Ayame slowly opened her aqua blue eyes, at first her visibility was blurry, but then it slowly returned and so did her touch of reality do. Her brain slowly brought her back to real life and made her glance at Dorian. 'Dee Dee...?' She started to smile and blush. 'T-thanks for saving me.' She said with the most cutest smile she had ever shown, even Hikari was looking stupidly at her.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Dorian Dammer

I love you. Three words that echoed in Dorian's head nonstop and made him temporarily find himself in another world, completely oblivious to the giant legendary bird wreaking havoc upon Seafoam Islands. His eyes looked blank, and nobody seemed to be able to make him react. I love you... Three words that came out of the one that Dorian Dammer loved so much...and yet he couldn't quite work out what they meant.

Does she love me the same way I love her? he thought, Or does she love me as a friend only? He blushed while looking at her sleeping body, and bit his lip. It's probably the latter.

Then, a voice made him snap out and leave the world that only him and Ayame were in to go back to the real world, where Ayame, a bunch of other people who were horribly scared of an Articuno going bejesus were. Ironically, that same voice belonged to Ayame.

"Dee Dee...?" she said smiling and with a faint blush on her cheeks. "T-thanks for saving me."

Dorian blushed as he found himself staring into her face. Her smile, he found unbelievably cute, and he bit his lip again. He leaned over to her, and it looked like he was finally going to step up and kiss her, finally telling her his true feelings about her. But at the last second, as his lips were only a matter of fractions of inches away from hers, he stopped in his tracks, and instead kissed both of her cheeks.

"A-Anytime...I'm just so happy you're alive..." he said, stuttering. When will I understand...that she doesn't love me THAT way... he thought, That this is NOT gonna happen?

Sapphire Rose

Years
Ayame Akiko
448.gif
259.gif
261.gif

Ayame closed her eyes as Dorian seemed to come closer to her. She started blushing too and expected that he would kiss her, finally. Though when she didn't feel anything on her lips for a long time she opened her eyes again, finding Dorian pecking her cheeks instead of her lips. He said he was happy that she was still alive.

Ayame got a little annoyed by that but ofcourse didn't show it, though, it was just the way he didn't kiss her that she found annoying, not Dorian himself. why won't he kiss me...? her face turned sad as she reminded herself that Dee Dee probely doesn't like her the way she loves him, but...

Ayame pushed her thoughts away. no time to live in fear! she said to herself and looked straight in Dorian's face with a blush and challenging eyes. 'You missed.' She suddenly said to him as he aqua eyes started to sparkle from the tears that were forming. She suddenly pushed herself forward, pressing her lips on his and a few seconds later pulling back.

'That's the way a "kiss" should be...' She whispered, hiding her face in her long black hair as she realized what she had done just now. I did it... I kissed the men i've been loving for year now... Ayame thought. 'I-i-i'm sorry! I shouldn't have done that!' Ayame quickly jumped out of his arms and landed a few centimeters away from him, her face was still hided in her hair, and if her brain brought in the thoughts about Dorian not loving her back she almost started to cry.

She had completly forgotten about the legendary icebird that was flying around them, a few pokemon and trainers tried to draw it's attention, soon enough when Hikari thought they should sort this out she joined the group of pokemon.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Dorian Dammer

Dorian looked down, feeling ashamed of not having kissed Ayame when he had the chance. His thoughts of insecurity had kept him from doign so. Perhaps she didn't like him that way, and perhaps she wanted them to be friends, and if that was the case things would be awkward after they kissed, yadda, yadda, yadda. But there was only one chance to find out, he had to go all in when the time was right. That time had come, but he chose to fold.

Dammit, I'm such an idiot! he thought, I had my chance, and I totally blew it! I- Suddenly his thoughts were interrputed by the voice of the one he loved, who was still being held in his arms. "You missed." she said, and Dee Dee looked at her sparkling aqua blue eyes. Then, before he knew it, his eyes slowly closed as Ayame pushed herself forward and her lips finally met his. It was happening. When Dee Dee felt she was pulling back, a huge blush was on his face, and when he opened his eyes anyone could see they were full of joy.

"That's the way a "kiss" should be..." she whispered, making Dorian more shy. She was hiding her face in her black hair, and Dorian had to say she looked more adorable than she usually did. But, suddenly, Ayame apologised and jumped off Dee Dee's arms, breaking Dee Dee's heart a little. She landed a few centimetres away from him, and Dorian started to think that she was regretting it.

Then the boy knew exactly what to do. As Queenie continued to fire Psybeams at the Articuno above, Dee Dee walked up to Ayame and placed his arms around her. With his cheeks getting more and more red, he opened his mouth and three words came out of it.

"I love you."

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years

Okay. This was all playing by too fast. It seemed like the guy with the Butterfree had made up his mind, he wasn't gonna' let the girl die. Awesome! Buster became pumped up again, this situation was going to fix itself pretty nicely it seemed! Then, something else happened. A freaking Blaziken appeared from nowhere and started firing Flamethrowers at the Articuno. Inside his head, Buster made small "pew pew"-sounds at every flame that the Fire-type shot out. He had to remember to thank the trainer later, if he could find her.

The next things that happened might as well have been taken straight out of some soap-opera. The girl woke up to say that she loved the boy. The boy must've misinterpreted since he didn't kiss her on the mouth, the girl stated that he missed and kissed him herself followed by jumping away from him, the boy became happy and joined her to say that he loved her too. Okay. This was not going as planned, something needed to be done.

"Um... Excuse me?" Buster began as he walked upto the couple, "I don't want to come here and ruin your beautiful moment, BUT. As you may or may not have noticed, THERE'S A FREAKING HOMOCIDAL ICEBIRD IN THE SKY and it wants to kill us all. So can you please listen to me when I advise you to get the eff out of here and back on the ship where you can resume all of your lovey-dovey stuff, okay?" Then - as if that speech wasn't motivational enough - Buster walked up behind the couple and tried to push them in the direction of the S. S. Anne with several "There, there, off you go!" panically coming out of his mouth at a rapid pace.

Next up, he had to make sure that Giselle was doing good. So logically he called out her name as well as asking if she was okay.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Giselle O'Brien
503.png
498.png
496.png
148.png

Giselle winced in pain as she moved her leg slightly and her eyes blurred with tears that she quickly blinked away. She had to be strong she couldn't show weakness, not at a time like this. Flara and Draco returned to her side as a Blaziken appeared and drew Articuno's attention. "Draco, you stay with me. Flara, do what you have to do" Giselle said and both Pokemon nodded, Draco staying near her while Flara ran over to the Blaziken staring up at Articuno. "TEPIG!"

Suddenly Giselle heard Buster call out asking if she was okay, and all she could do was shake her head to herself. She was in pain and couldn't move at the moment. "Could be Better! Think I broke my ankle!" she yelled back.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Ayame Akiko
448.gif
259.gif
261.gif

Ayame's eyes widened when Dorian walked up to her and hugged her.

"I love you."

These three words danced around in her head, unableing her to move even just a little finger. Ayame then realized something had to be done here. She hugged Dorian back and it didn't take long before a boy ranted them about the icebird and that she should resume the lovey-dovey stuff inside the s.s anne.

As the boy started pushing them with the words "off you go!" Ayame turned around and jumped away from the boy. 'Well actually...' Ayame turned to Hikari who was still trying to catch Articuno's attention. 'Hikari! Let's do this!' Ayame shouted at her Poochyena.

'My turn.' With these words Ayame ran to straight at the bird, followed by her beloved pokemon friend. 'Hikari! Energy ball!' Ayame commanded her as she jumped in the sky trowing a pokeball in the air. 'Obilivo! Dark pulse!' Ayame landed on the ground after she had used her ninja jump. The Lucario came out of his pokeball and forcefully started to attack the bird.

'No harm is done...' Ayame said as she saw the bird paying attention to her.

"CRAWWWWLLLL!!" The bird didn't seem too happy about what everyone was doing and seemed to be about to use another ice beam. 'Obilivio! Bone rush!' She shouted to her Lucario.

Obilivio immediately understood her idea and trew a bone towards Articuno's mouth. Somehow it made Hikari laugh when Obilivio had prevented the bird from using another ice beam, but still, no harm was done.

Ayame felt embaressed as she noticed how stupid she was acting right now, as if she was some heroine in a manga story. She immediately stopped the futher plans which she had came up with, she wouldn't want anyone to think badly of her because of this.

'D-Dorian?' Ayame turned to the boy she had kissed just now. 'H-how about we do this together?' Ayame blushed when she asked that, then she turned to the boy next to him. 'I'm sorry for having a "lovey-dovey" moment while this all is going on, but i'm not intending to leave everyone here with this crazy bird while me and...' Ayame looked at Dorian and started blushing again.

'W-we're not leaving everyone with the crazy bird while we are inside.' Ayame quickly finished her sentence. 'Right, Dee Dee?' Ayame expected to hear comments from the boy next to him and actually, she couldn't blame him at all, she first didn't pay attention to the bird, only to Dorian, and now she suddenly wanted to help, ofcourse it was weird, but hey? We're not all good with timing, right?

Last edited:

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Dorian Dammer​

Dorian Dammer felt Ayame's arms around him, and for a moment he felt like he was in some sort of blissful dream. However that feeling of happiness running all over his body was short-lived, as some boy reminded them of the big blue bird going bananas in the sky. He rushed them towards the boat, but one thing was sure, he would not just stay in the boat while everyone worried about their lives that were at stake there. Ayame apparently thought the same, and proceeded to go and try to help distract the bird with the help of Hikari and Obilivio.

Then Ayame suggested they did this together, then said something to the boy who had scolded them for confessing their feelings in the middle of the crisis. Dee Dee smiled at her, his cheeks still reddish, and grabbed her left hand with his right one. Queenie saw Dee Dee and Ayame and flew over to them.

"I-I'm up for it..." he said, "Let's do this thing!"

With his other hand he reached into the Pokéball of the Pokémon he caught last. The mighty-looking Whiscash, which he hadn't nicknamed yet because of an icy bird doing that before he got the chance.

"C-Come out!"

A red light came out of the Pokéball and out of it came out a Whiscash. It looked slightly tired, having got some rest while inside the Pokéball, but not having been fully restored. He saw the "W" mark above the Pokémon's eyes, and came up with a name for it.

"Look, is it okay it I call you Wendy?" he asked, and the Pokémon nodded in agreement. "Great! Now, Wendy, use Water Pulse on the big bird above!" He turned to Queenie. "Queenie, use Sleep Powder on it!"

Both Pokémon nodded and fired the attacks at the bird. However, Articuno seemed completely unaffected by both attacks. Just how powerful was it? Guess that's one of the reasons it's a Legendary Pokémon.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years

Okay, what was this now? Instead of getting back on the boat and let the more experienced Trainers handle this - George didn't regard himeslf as an experienced Trainer, he was in fact going to reatreat to the boat once he had saved the couple - the boy and the girl decided to fight it out with the bird instead. Buster became a little angry, just when a child gets angry at something for not going their way. He pouted for a bit but then realized that there was no arguing with these two. He sighed.

"Fine then. You two subdue the bird, I've got some stuff to do." He said and turned around, "So much for me helping them to get saved, kinda." George thought, "JARVIS!" He yelled for his Duskull to return to him.

Jarvis heard his Trainer's command and started to move towards Buster, gently cutting through the ground like the shadow he had become for the moment. The Ghost-type leapt up from the ground and landed with a splat on Buster's shoulder. Since Ghost-types broke down their atoms when using Shadow Sneak to resemble just a shadow, it could take different amounts of time for them to stabilize depending on their familiarity with the move and for how long they had been using it. For now, Jarvis more or less looked like an inky blob with a bright, red eye.

"Giselle!" Buster shouted as he approached the girl currently lying on the ground. He inspected her for a moment, seeing that she was unable to walk for the moment. "Should I carry you?" Was his next question.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Giselle O'Brien
503.png
498.png
496.png
148.png

Flara looked around seeing Articuno's attention on the two trainers that had been unconscious and she ran over standing near the two trainers Pokemon. Giselle had told her to do what she had to do, and that's what she was gonna do. After all, the Tepig blamed Articuno for Giselle having broken her ankle. "Teeeepiigg!" Flara yelled out and jumped in the air surrounded by flames slamming into Articuno before landing on the ground. The attack did nothing.

Giselle meanwhile shook her head, and looked up at Buster with a small smirk on her face. "Of course you should, I can't walk at the moment" she chuckled a glint of humor in her eyes. "but yeah, that would be best, and what happened to those two kids that were unconscious?" she asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back