• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Favorite Commercial You've Seen on TV?

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
I've had quite a lot of favourite adverts over the years and I'm not sure what my favourite of all time would be. However this was a fairly recent one which I always like:

Also the majority of Red Bull adverts. This is a recent one which I love, and there have been others done in a similar way.

Get out.

Last edited:

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years

I love this advert, I don't quite know why, but it's great. Probably because Miranda is talking
I also love the EDF Energy adverts with the cute dancing orange blob.

The adverts mentioned in Razor Leaf's post are also good.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Probably a toss-up between Discover Card's "USA Prime Credit/Peggy" commercials and the ads by former local attorney Jim "The Hammer" Shapiro (because that guy was completely insane).

Also any ad featuring "The great American road... belongs to Buick!" at the end (this was the late 1980's).

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
I feckin hate commercials most of the time, but there is this one that's pretty funny. There's a guy who doesn't have his contacts or glasses or some shiz and his wife is like, "Look with your special eyes" and he's like "My brand!" it's hard to explain but I found strangely hilarious

Let's dig up the YouTube video for it...

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Let's try and add at least some kind of discussion, as opposed to 'THIS IS MY FAVOURITE COMMERCIAL!!!!!' and embedding a YouTube clip. You guys are better than that.

Indeed, my favourite advert of the last couple of years is this one for Anchor butter. I'm pretty sure I've wrote about it before, but I just love the way that the cows seem to be enjoying themselves, I love the editing, I love not only the accompanying choice of song 'Paradise City' by Guns 'n' Roses but also its bluegrass instrumentation. And every time I see it on TV, it makes me smile. So there's that. Have a look below:

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 25, 2012
I like those car commercials with the hamsters. Although after watching them a zillion times, I'm still not sure what company it is. Kia maybe?

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
Years
That one commercial with the squealing pig and the pinwheels. I can't remember what it's for, is it Geico?

Yup, Geico. Omg though this commercial. I just about died the first time I saw it. It's absolutely ridiculous and I love it <3 It's probably considered juvenile but I still giggle at it like a five-year-old whoops.

Sirfetch’d

I love all of the Direct TV commercials:) especially the one where he says don't drive into a pizzaria that makes great baked ziti:)

mikey

Discord Lead
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I love the ones for All State where the guy pretends to be road hazards, like pretending to be a teenage girl who texts and drives and when he pretends to be the hot jogger who distracts the teen boy who is driving.

Guy

just a guy
Years
There are currently two commercials that I get excited about when they come on.

First there's the new iPod commercial from Apple with the bouncing iPods in a variety of colors. Mixed in with "Yeah, Yeah" by Willy Moon it makes me just want to dance along. Actually, I did once. Starting at the 0:24 mark is my favorite piece of it. It looks like an iPod break dancing. I love it.

Then there's the Prius Family commercial by Toyota. The big reason I like this commercial is mostly for the song they play. It's so darn catchy! I also really enjoy the visuals of of it too. You can bet your dollar's worth that if I were to ever get a Prius for myself, I'd be humming in it.

Back