• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 3, 2016
I can't seem to find Nicolas in the Oceania Sea and Princess Alice in Leon Empire!

HELP!!
Talk to him at Mount Krystal's peak, then he'll leave. After that, you can find him at Oceania Sea near a "Pikachu".

For Alice, talk to Chaomega at the Tower of Fate, then go to Lost Shadow and talk to Giratina. Alice should appear at the empire then.

Years
Is version 15 the FINAL beta of the game?? Another note......Congrats on completing this hack!! I cant wait to fully complete it :D

Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2012
Why won't the first gym leader show? I went to the pokemon center in oceiana where richard I think his name is was standing in front of the desk. I fought steven or the person who has stevens sprite but the gym leader isn't there.

Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2012
I've already beaten 5 EMs and searched several places but i cant still find a Loatank in the wild, can anybody tell me where to catch it?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 3, 2016
I've already beaten 5 EMs and searched several places but i cant still find a Loatank in the wild, can anybody tell me where to catch it?
I'm sure a Pokemon with that name doesn't exist in LoG. Maybe you misspell it?

Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2012
I'm sure a Pokemon with that name doesn't exist in LoG. Maybe you misspell it?

Oh my fault.. the correct name is Eloatank. I think it is a Ground type and the evolution of terrange; maybe?
still wondering where I can get that one..
Thanks for the reply BTW. ^_^

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 3, 2016
Oh my fault.. the correct name is Eloatank. I think it is a Ground type and the evolution of terrange; maybe?
still wondering where I can get that one..
Thanks for the reply BTW. ^_^
You can only get Eloatank by evolving Terrange at lv 30 if its Atk > Def. Terrange itself is a fossil Pokemon.

Years
  • Seen Sep 10, 2012
Is the full version available for android with gameboid? I hope so i got like version 4.3 or wht ever but you cant play very long and im tryin to play this game

Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2012
I am stuck in Rainleaf Town , i can´t get out there , when i want to go into the desert it says : The sandstorm is vicous... . Pls help!

Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Amazing Hack :D Ruby Destiny have always been my fav and this is so far the best of the lot.

Only issue i've got with it is if you start with Bulbasaur it makes the first gym leader too hard seeing as you can only use your starter for that fight. So i've had to power level my Starter up to stupid lvl which will now make the rest of the game too easy.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2012
I know it might seem a bit rude that I've signed up here, just to ask this question, but
whenever I'm in a cave this is what i see.(oh no urls yet, woops) There's no transparency at all, the fog is opaque.
is there something wrong with my settings? I've tried changing them around but hmm.

Cheers
[edit] I'm using no$gba, by the way :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back