• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I'm looking forward for watching that, somewhat. I'll probably watch the Full Metal Panic franchise first as far as KyoAni shows go though.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

It depends if I find it interesting. I mean I can watch 5 episodes of Fairy Tail with loads of action and it can feel like forever but I can also watch an entire 26 episode GITS series and it can just fly by.

In other news I jumped on the Sword gif avatar bandwagon, I even made the gif square for you Poke.

Years

I'd rather see Sinon with her Hecate II and super awesome Sniper/Archer Skillz. o3o

Anyways I should rewatch Full Metal Panic again. It's been years and all I can remember is the general plot now. Starting to get info mixed up with Evangelieon of all things. xD

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

That's enough linearting for tonight.

iLBrV.png

Wow, I am getting nothing done.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

tumblr likes dumb things imo. I am aware that I do have a tumblr listed in my signature although I don't aim to follow anyone at all or actually look at the site at all. n_n

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

idk this comes from my great opposition to reblogging and retweeting (therefore opposition to the main point of tumblr), though I can somewhat see the value in retweeting if someone says what you feel, or if it's important news. RT for respect or w/e is dumb as, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back