• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
9/10 I've heard of Billy Talent before (thought it was just one guy at first) but this the first song of theirs I've listened to. I might check out more of their stuff.

Rate this song from Skillet.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
Years
6.5/10 Its not bad, but its not really the best I've heard either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0
Funny story about this song, I first heard it in French class.

Treecko

Years
10/10 That song/video cracks me up everytime. Though it's not my style, it's just hilarious.

Because of so many songs being posted by these guy, I decided to give them a listen. So far, so good.

Years
1/10

Oh god why did it have to be that song? And it's Friday where I am right now!

This is one I only discovered recently but I've heard a few stuff from these guys.

Years
6/10

Average score for me due to being unfamiliar with this band.

One of my fave movie-based songs, plus we have a new James Bond movie coming soon so hey, why not?

Treecko

Years
10/10 again not my type of music but a hilarious song.

A new song from Green Day. They have a 3 new albums coming out in the next several months( a trilogy). First one called ?Uno!.

Rodriguezjames55

No Jokes #MegaCharizard
Years
ERB 10/10 everytime

best artist of the 2000s (officially beating Nickel Back Eminem and Britney Spheres) a legend Paul McCartney " the most successful songwriter in the UK" Jay-z "who is consistently ranked as one of the greatest rappers of all-time" all on one stage the EPICNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Treecko

Years
9/10 Pretty amazing performance though Jay-Z's "uh-huh's" during "Yesterday" kind of ruins Paul McCartney's performance for me but still it sounds good.

I'm not ashamed to say I've had this in my head all day. And that I really like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back