• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Shattered Era [T] (OOC/SU)

Should players be allowed to have characters on both sides of the conflict?

• Yes

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Ha ha, he would be honored to breath life into you, but in this part of the corner I do. You are accepted. Get in a post whenever you wish. We go rather slow over here so expect a new post from me every week.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Huh? No, I posted already. Oh, I get it. Let me contact you real quick.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
We're back in business, baby! The break was caused by me, without me even realizing it XD My bad, everyone! Let's get to POSTINGZORS! PEW PEW1!!!11

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I WAS TOLD BY TORNZERO TO COME BACK HERE.

Um hi. *wave* sorry for my disappearance (It's Meganium90 on a new account btw). I'd like readmission to the roleplay please! I am not sure if you guys want me to resubmit my SU for Peyton or create a new character. The last time I posted, I was facing Caedmon and I was *capable* of beating him up. xD

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Well, the RP has moved on, if anything else. Whether you want a new character, or stick to Peyton, is up to you (Even if we're kind of lacking knights now XD), but as far as I'm concerned, you've proven how good an RP'er you are, and whichever you choose, you're welcome to jump right on in again!

If you do choose to make a new SU though, post it here and let's have a look at it. Just to make sure everything is alright, we'll hardly kick you out if you make a mistake or two :P

Good to see you again! ^^

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Well, I can go ahead and make a knight character, since you guys are lacking and that way there can be some action! I'll have it by tomorrow.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
What you -can- do is simply choose to RP both as Peyton and your knight, if you go through with making it. Wouldn't want you to just abandon your old character, but it's your choice ^^ Looking forward to it!

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Oh, didn't realize I hadn't told you yet. Sorry about that heretostay. Anyway, the way you can enter is that you can be at the meeting that was in my last post with the knights. Simply be in the crowd and approach the group of knights who will be heading out. That post has the info that you need so get with them and from there I will direct you.

Back