• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Energy Removal

JDW

Poke Master
Years
Hey guys, what's the closest thing to "Energy Removal" from the base set? Crushing Hammer is the only thing that I know of but it requires the flipping of a coin. Is there anything better than this?

Years
Well, there is Advanced Hammer, but, other than that, I think you'd have to resort to the attacks of Pokemon themselves for this sort of effect. Removing basic energy isn't quite as devastating as it was back in the early days.

FurretFTW!!1!

/me lieks Mightyena, too.
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Super Energy Removal discards two energy from one Pokemon if you discard an energy attached to one of your own Pokemon. Energy Removal 2 is the same as Crushing Hammer. Enhanced Hammer and Lost Remover get rid of Special Energy. I can't think of any other trainers that discard energy.

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
Years
Max Potion removes all damage counters from one of your pokemon and then discards all energy attached to that pokemon.

Back