• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

It was that 9/11 remembrance thread. I asked when all of the Ground Zeros the US have caused would be remembered on the "Community Announcements" forum. Rukario then replied something along the lines of "the US doesn't commit terrorism so to answer your question...never". After that I subtly implied that he was stupid.

Rodriguezjames55's input into the situation was to blindly call me disrespectful (several times) and say I don't care about the dead. I think he was just licking Rukario's e-balls tbh.

And that's what RJ is my favourite PC member.

Last edited:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

RJ sounds like an intelligent and enlightened fellow indeed.
I mean, Rukario is site admin, so surely he must be correct in every subject.

Edit: read the thread, and now I almost wish I didn't.
Sometimes I start questioning the competence of some of the people running this site.

Thank you, US propaganda, for creating this black-on-white view on everything.

Last edited:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Do so if you wish.

Well, I'm glad most people on the thread (after the argument started at least) seemed to be thinking independently enough to criticise the obtusity of what was basically going on. So I don't have to give up hope just yet.

(Although I do have to say the whole "if you don't care/disagree, don't post" thing that so many places seem to have going on is pretty stupid. It leaves no place for criticism and just lets those who blindly follow something live on without any fear of someone popping up and questioning their ultimate beliefs)

Might watch another anime episode tonight. Some ichizon perhaps.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I'm okay with creating a backlog if it's for drawing.
Ak2CH.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back