• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prettiest Profile Contest

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Spr_5b_643.png
644.png

[ 10th Anniversary Get-Together ]
Prettiest Profile Contest!
Hosted by BinaryPeaches

What is the Prettiest Profile Contest?

Pokecommunity's Prettiest Profile Contest (PC's PPC for short) is a competition in which entrants try to receive the votes of their fellow members by giving their profile a great design. This may include a magnificent color scheme, a good profile picture, and for supporters, a great wallpaper (Youtube videos and avatar/signatures should not be taken into consideration). Winners of both the Non-supporter and Supporter categories will be awarded a "Prettiest Profile Contest Winner" emblem and their profile will be declared as PC's Prettiest.

Differences for the Get-Together

Several changes have been made to this Prettiest Profile Contest. For this contest, everyone is allow to entry including past winners. However, in order for the profile to qualify, it must have been designed during the the time of the Get-Together. For this contest we also have a theme for you to follow to please make sure that your profile is part of this theme as well.

Depending on the number of participants the number of profiles one can vote for might be boosted up. Thus, in the event of a lot of participants you may ending up being able to vote for up to eight profiles, instead of the usual six. If enough people would like to still only vote for four, then it's possible to make the last two optional. The rule that you must for an even amount of votes still apply.

As for the emblem, it is much like the usual Prettiest Profile Contest in which the winner of each category wins the winner emblem. However, for everyone who participates we also have a participation emblem. This way everyone receives an emblem regardless of whether or not you are a winner.

Thank you, and have fun during this part of Member of the Year!

Theme for this Prettiest Profile Contest

We made it pretty simple this time around. The theme for this contest is Pokemon Black and White. This does include Black 2 and White 2 in preparation for the game coming out next weekend. However, for the people who have miraculously avoided spoilers if you make a B/W2 profile try to keep spoilers to a minimum, thank you!

But otherwise, any characters, fifth gen pokemon, etc etc are allowed to be the theme in your profile. So have fun and enjoy the contest!

Ani643MS.png

What you're playing for!

i8x8L.png

10 Anniversary PPC Winner
insert text here

i8x8L.png

10 Anniversary PPC Participant
insert text here

Rules

• All General PC Rules and Other Trivia Rules apply. Having common sense about behavior towards others should be a given.
  • Unlike the usual PC's Prettiest Profile Contest, those who are a previous winner of a contest may still participate. However, their profile must have been made during the Get-Together in order for it to qualify.
  • To enter, simply post here indicating that you wish to do so. You can change your profile any way you like before the voting period. When the voting period starts, you may not change it in any way.
  • Make sure your profile follows the theme which is Pokemon Black and White.
  • Please enter during the entry period. No other entries will be allowed.
  • For participants, voting is mandatory. Netto Azure reserve the right to pester you to vote if you have yet to vote when the deadline is near. If you fail to send a vote, you will be disqualified. Refer to the ballot down below for more information.
  • To vote, send your ballot to Netto Azure via PM. Also, do not bother Netto Azure about the results. Netto Azure will be doing his best to tally up the votes with the highest amount of accuracy so no one will be wronged, so be patient.
  • You must vote for at least 2 supporters and 2 non-supporters. An optional third vote for both categories is allowed. Should you use the optional vote, however, you must use it for both categories (so no voting for 3 or 3 people; you must either vote for 4 or 6 people)*
    Numbers are subject to change depending on number of participants

644MS.png

Time Periods

Entry
To: 00:00 Friday, September 28th, 2012

Voting
To: 00:00 Monday, October 1st, 2012

If you don't know what time the two periods start and end, look for Eastern Standard time in The World Clock.

Ani643MS.png

Ballot

Please use the following ballot when sending your votes. Depending on the number of entries, the number of votes that you can make may rise.

Supporter:
3. (Optional)

Non-supporter:
3. (Optional)

Click here to send your votes (via Private Message) to Netto Azure

644MS.png

Participants

Check out these profiles and cast your vote for who do you think has the prettiest one. Please view the profiles using the vBulletin Default Skin so your decision can be more neutral. You can switch back to the skin you like afterwards by going to User CP -> Switch Forum Styles. Or, to make it easier, just click the names and it'll take you to the profiles with the default skin.

Supporters/Staff
- Thomas
- Forever
- vaporeon7
- Ęℓαчиıı
- Yuki's Sword

Non-Supporters/Non-Staff
- Avishka
- Midnight Shine
- Hikari10
- AWsquared
- Cosmotone8
- GolurkIsDaBomb

Credit to all the past hosts for the content, especially Jordan for the content. CSS coded by Alternative.

Last edited:

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
Well I guess I'll be the first to say that I want to enter in this. I haven't updated my profile in a good while so this will be a good opportunity for that. ^^

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
I would like to enter, please~? I love designing profiles.

My B2W2 theme's gonna rock this event.

Last edited:
Years
I might try to enter this since I haven't in a while.

I'm going to do Oshawott since I have the right colors for it.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Profile done, sooo I'm entering. :3;

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
Sweet the next one is up, and for PSX! I'm definitely joining, but got to pretty up my profile for this. ^_^

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
all right. obviously you guys can see that there are no end dates here. since this ends on the 30th do you guys want three days enter, three days vote oooor four days enter two days vote. or something else. not sure if we can go over that since this place doesn't close until october 7th, butyeah.

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
all right. obviously you guys can see that there are no end dates here. since this ends on the 30th do you guys want three days enter, three days vote oooor four days enter two days vote. or something else. not sure if we can go over that since this place doesn't close until october 7th, butyeah.
three days to enter three days to vote would make it an equal amount of day

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
I've done mine & I'm pretty impressed even though I don't have supporter status so I can't put BGs and stuff.

Back