• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Skies of Fruition [T] [OOC + SU]

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
@Vato: Wait... A computer comes back from where it's supposed to get fixed in a worse manner than when it entered? Well, ain't that... Contradictory. In any case, that's fine! Just do what you gotta' do y'know.

WolfOfEveSIR ZERIN: Okay, yeah! This looks good! Really good in fact, I sure can't wait to see the crazy and cooky adventures that Gale and Night will embark on! And who knows, maybe the secret of Gale's past is in fact hidden away in Orre...?

So yeah, you are officially ACCEPTED! However, regarding the PM I sent you, I want to further the "instructions" on that one a little bit. Also, the picture on top of your SU seems to not be viewable (For future reference.).

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Fixed the picture. And I accept the terms in the PM, however I responded with a question. As soon as you explain, I'll get to my post.

PsychoJigglypuff

Crazy and Loving It!
Years
Former Pop Star: Jay Bell

Name: Jacob Bellerose

Sex: Male

Appearance: Jacob has always looked feminine, and will probably stay that way for the rest of his life. His face is void of any manly features, such as facial hair or a square jaw. He lacks the broad shoulders and muscular limbs typically associated with men; his body is slender. His height and weight would be average for a female, standing around 5'3" and weighing 122 lbs. He has chin-length auburn hair. His eyes are hazel, though they occasionally appear blue. His skin is clear, but sensitive to sunlight, and he burns easily without any sunscreen on.

His everyday attire usually consists of a green cardigan over a simple white shirt and a nice pair of blue jeans. On his feet he wears casual brown loafers. He keeps a silver locket around his neck with a picture of his mother inside. He also enjoys cross-dressing, and will do so whenever he feels like it. Those outfits vary, but they usually consist of cute frilly dresses.

Personality: Jacob loves to ham it up. To him, the whole world is a stage, so he constantly puts on a performance. Everything he does has a dramatic flair, which people find both amusing and ridiculous. He enjoys being in the spotlight, and can come off as a selfish person, but he acts in this over-the-top manor to make people laugh. He makes it his goal to put a smile on someone's face.

He is also a big flirt. He flirts with both girls and guys, as he doesn't have a preference. As for actual relationships, he's more concerned with other people's love lives than his own. He often tries to be a matchmaker, though it rarely ends as a success. It doesn't help that he's never had a relationship longer than a couple weeks. He doesn't seem to mind though. Flirting seems to be enough to satisfy him.

History: Jacob has always loved idol singers. His mother was a producer in Hearthome City, who worked with up and coming pop idols. She used to be an idol as well until she became pregnant with Jacob. A young single mom was scandalous, so she retired from being a performer, instead focusing on the business side of the industry. Jacob grew up surrounded by the glamorous lifestyle, making friends with the stars his mother worked with, and watching them perform. It wasn't long before he aspired to be a singer as well.

When he was 15, he decided to become a pop idol. He had a good singing voice, the determination, and the energy to pull it off. However, a big issue was his gender. Image was a big deal, and most guys in the industry took on the cool, bad boy approach that was popular with the girls. His feminine figure, high-pitched voice (yes, even his voice was girly), and positive demeanor was much more suited for a girl idol. So, they ended up marketing him as a girl. Jacob didn't mind at all. He played the role of a peppy young idol singer very well. He ended up becoming quite popular in the region. Of course, no one knew that "Jay Bell" was actually male besides his mother.

There were some difficulties keeping the secret. As the years went by, his voice got gradually deeper. He still managed to pull it off, as he had a lot of practice imitating girls, and his falsetto was still convincing. Still, they knew the day would come where they couldn't continue the façade any longer. His mother suggested retiring early, but Jacob still wanted to continue for as long as he possibly could. He was living his dream, and didn't want it to end so quickly.

Unfortunately, things ended up going horribly wrong. During a concert, he tripped over a wire and fell off of the stage. In the process, his hair extensions were torn off and the front part of his costume was ripped, exposing his torso, which made it obvious that he didn't have real breasts. The security tried to block people as fast as they could, but by then it was too late. They had already witnessed it. Some even managed to snap a picture of him. Jay Bell's secret was exposed to the world.

After the scandalous truth was revealed, Jacob couldn't bear to face his fans anymore. He wanted to get far away from Sinnoh and start anew. So, his mother sent him to Orre. It was far enough away that people weren't likely to recognize him. He could re-invent himself as a Pokemon trainer, and challenge the League. He honestly didn't know much about Pokemon or battles, but he was willing to give it a try. At the very least it was something to keep his mind off of the past.

Password: PON619

Starter Pokémon: Drifloon

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
@PsychoJigglypuff: Well, let me begin by saying that I really enjoyed reading about Jacob! He kinda reminds me of another character in an earlier RP that I was in (some of you knows who) so I'm a little biased when it comes to that hehe. But I really enjoyed his personality and his backstory, I always love to see fun and crazy characters in RPs! So yeah, you're ACCEPTED! Welcome aboard.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
So... Is everyone just going to see each other and pull together, or what?

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Okay people, another message of great importantness!

As you may have noticed, my activity here hasn't been one of the most splendifirous, I fully and wholeheartedly blame this on school. Damn you school! *shakes fist*

That aside, I am now ready to go back into the action! But first I must apologize for my absence. Also, as part of my apology, the catch-rate for everyone's next post is equal to 100%.

That is all.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
Hooray~ I'm glad. I'll work on a new post as soon as I can!

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
100% Catch Rate just when I tried to catch 2 Pokemon at once xD
Well, now it's time to get serious and do a post that actually has important content in it... But first I'll dance! *does silly dance*

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'm sorry I won't be posting for a bit, I've been really really sick, and have spent a majority of each day asleep, I'll be back to posting as soon as I get better, if anyone needs to bunny my character(s) they can until I am well enough to post.

Ryuujin-kun

He Who Sleeps But Now Awakens
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2012
I'd love to make a character for this RP.. but it doesn't look like a starter is available. If there's any solution to this, I'd be glad to hear it.

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
Years
Name: Leon Wildheart

Sex: Male

Appearance: Leon is 6'0 with short brown hair. He has brown eyes that he can cover with his orange star-shaped sunglasses that he only wears when he is playing his guitar. He wears a short silver cross around his neck with a silver chain and also has silver cross earrings. Leon often wears a black jacket with a red eagle on the back and it is always unzipped. This jacket covers Leon's white T-shirt that does not have any writing on it. His jeans are also black and a silver chain hangs out of the left pocket with also has a small silver cross. His shoes are also black and shiny at most times. Leon wears black fingerless gloves that he has sewn a pocket into so that they can hold his picks for his guitar. Leon is always seen with his guitar, in its case, on his back ready to play for when Leon wants to make a statement.

Personality: Leon is a very distant teenager who does like being around people and loves Pokemon battling. He has a serious attitude which usually prevents him from cracking even the smallest smile while he is in battle mode. Once he is out of battle he attempts to be everyone's friend or save the day. Leon always wanted to be a safe haven for strangers and friends. He never wants to do anything with a half-heart, Leon is always ready to keep going till the end. Leon rarely gets mad but when he does he reveals his red demonic eyes and a terribly demonic aura that scares all engulfed inside it. Leon's goal is to be a shining star which is gazed upon by all. Because of this goal, he will always try to do something that makes him stand out. In some instances he has jumped on top of a statue, yelled his name as loud as possible, and started to play his guitar as loud as possible too. While he is found annoying by others, some find his antics to be amusing because they know his goal is to unite people under him.

History: Leon has always been a troublemaker by accident. At first Leon just wanted others to unite under him and see him as a safe haven for them, but to do this he got overzealous very often. He would spend his teenage years trying to make a big impression on everyone he met so they would never forget his name. That would often involve him, throwing rocks as far as possible, doing 20 back-flips over and over or just being obnoxiously loud at the first time they met. Leon acted like this because he was born into a family where he had 7 brothers and 7 sisters. He was always overlooked because of having so many siblings. So in order to get any recognition from his parents or anyone he would do these ridiculous things. Even as Leon grew up, he still did not break his habit of doing antics to get attention. At the age of 13, Leon discovered a music shop and began talking to owner. There he learned about the guitar and decided that learning to play an instrument would garner him even more attention. From then on, Leon continued to add his guitar playing to his way of garnering attention and making huge impressions. It was also through his guitar playing, that he became part of a band that he named "The Wildhearts". Through his band, Leon continued to garner more attention and eventually developed a few followers that enjoyed Leon and his crazy style.
At the age of 16, Leon accidentally became the leader of a Pokemon gang. He became leader of the gang by defeating their leader in an impromptu Pokemon battle. Leon accidentally ran into the leader while running to get to his band's rehearsal. The leader was very upset because Leon had also spilled his hot coffee all over his jacket. The leader then decided to attack Leon with his Pokemon, but after seeing Leon had no Pokemon he offered his weak Loudred to fight the leader's Electabuzz. Through his use of the Loudred's soundproof ability, Leon used his guitar to distract the Electabuzz and the leader and won the battle against the leader. Following that event, the leader and his crew started to make Leon their leader. Leon liked the attention and the uniting of the people, but after a few months started to feel suffocated. His crew scared away his band and his other followers. Once a year had passed and Leon turned 17 the crew had scared the whole town. So with that Leon decided he needed to run away from his home and head to Orre where he garner the attention of a different group of people and not be feared by the townspeople.
Password: KOP959
Starter Pokémon: Tynamo

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
GUISE, GUISE, GUISE. Important message, yo.

So, after some certain absence from me, I'm finally back on track with the next chapter ooooo... Thought you'd never see this happen, now did'ya? In any case; RUN WILD AND POST FOR FRIGGS SAKE.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
I shall! Once I get the free time to do so! Which will hopefully be tomorrow.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
I shall obey and post now that the rest of Route 17 is here! :D
So many Pokemon... Who shall be Ellsworth's next target?

Anyways, I'll get to work on a post as soon as I finish my homework, both things while listening to Homestuck music, Taylor Swift and Rammstein! :B

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'm sorry I haven't posted yet, been really busy and am sick again. I'll post this week for sure

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
SOMEONE RUN INTO GALE SO SHE CAN WRAP THEM AROUND HER LITTLE FINGER AND BE INAPPROPRIATE AND STUFF.

I've only posted once because there was no opportunity to interact with anyone.

Ryuujin-kun

He Who Sleeps But Now Awakens
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2012
I love it when stories throw you in a loop like that.. except this is just a route. And characters could probably see that there was a second part from the first part anyway. Doesn't matter! Just hoping I'll get a chance to throw my character in soon.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'm sorry I haven't posted yet, been sick lately and my brother broke my laptop, I'm also behind in school but I still want to be part of this rp

Back