• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shattered Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Found a small bug you could fix, sentret (And I don't know if it is just sentret or all other pokemon with this move) freaks out when using defence curl, it flys off screen other than squatting like normal

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2015
So I accidentally started with the Alpha version, rather than the Beta version. Is there anyway I can repatch the hack without losing my saved progress? Thank you.

Pinta77

Looks very interesting and very original. The only thing that bugs me is that the male backsprite looks like wally. But i can deal with that. Cant wait to play :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2014
I believe that you have to trade Haunter to get it to evolve into Gengar but since i can't exactly trade what do i do?

Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2014
I just started playing the beta version since i found out the alpha was the demo and whenever i first step out of my house the screen goes black. Solution?

DaleH771

Pokémon: Giovanni Origins developer
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Thats some crazy indoor set of map tiles you have for the Pokemart. I love 'em, very well done.

Looks good all around, only wish I had the time to sit and play it!

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Heh heh i gotta admit it this hack is actually pretty nice and interesting and i really love it oh and here what i have done the past Hour and 30 minute : I Choosed my start to be Treecko and i caught a Sentret and a Pidgey and then i defeated the Gym Leader and my Rival and the Rare Hunter and i caught a Caterpie and evolved it to a Butterfree and i evolved Treecko to Groyvle and i caught Poochyena and i caught a Shiny Nidoran{male} and i am continuing my journey oh and i choosed to be a Male Character [Hero]

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Wow, it sure has been a while. I think now is a good time for an update. So I found some free time and am back at this. Don't worry, I'm picking up right from where Beta 1 left off. First off, I will announce that I've removed the seasons feature, but not entirely. The visual aspect is removed while the underlying theme is still there. You'll see what I mean later. Second order of business is that I've already made progress on this. I finished Ouija Temple and the encounter with someone special [who will be revealed in a moment] which should have been in the first Beta. Also, I've scripted and mapped up to Stargate Cave which begins Act II of the hack, the introduction of Team Rocket. Third: I'm working my way up to a new release. I will give no date, as I don't have one in mind, but hopefully it's soon.

Trail.png
Stargate.png

Fishy.png
Communicao.png

Agatha.png

Conclusion
Shattered Dreams is still being worked on and a new release is on the way. All the bugs in the Beta have been fixed for future release and I've made other tiny edits around the hack. I would like to request that people post their teams at the end of the beta. It'll help me a tad bit. Thanks.

~QM

Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2015
Oh goodie. This has been my favorite hack so far and I was excited to hear you're continuing working on it. :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2013
um. this is probably a dumb question, but what rom do you patch this to specifically? I may have missed it, but I dont seem to se where it says anywhere the specific rom needed for patching it

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2013
ahh ok

by chance do you know where I can get it? or is it the same as the "U" version? I tried that and, it works but the hack wont show up on it no matter how many time I patch it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back