• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Hihi!

Years
Hihi, everyone! I'm new to this site. But, not new to the world of pokemon! My first game was Pokemon Ruby. I started rather late because I didn't have money for a game system until Ruby/Sapphire had just came out. So, being the typical kid, I bought the newest game. However, since then I have played the older ones, and the even newer ones of course!
This is my second forum site ever. I'm still pretty new to the idea, but I love it. The other forum site I used is for Kingdom Hearts. Man, I love that game series. But anyway, I'm here for Pokemon!
The main reason that made me look up a forum site for Pokemon is because Black 2 and White 2 are coming out! I'm not sure which to preorder, but I plan on it later today! I'm leaning more towards Black 2 because of the Challenge mode...
But anywho, I look forward to talking to everyone! ^_^

Psystar63

☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆
Years
Woot woot for Black 2 and White 2! Can't wait until they're released! :D

Hey, and welcome to PC! So glad you could join us, and you'll be glad too. You'll make plenty of new friends and have lots of fun.

Ruby was my 3rd game. My first was Gold and my 2nd was Crystal. But since then I have managed to play Blue on my laptop, since my Gameboy no longer works.

I LOVE Kingdom Hearts as well! if you're interested, we have a Square Enix club here as well, where your free to talk about all things KH, FF and SE!

Make sure to explore all the forums around here, to better familiarise yourself with PC! And if you have any questions, just ask around or Visitor Message a moderator for help!

I'll see ya around then!

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Hiya :3!I started back when Emerald came out n_n and then moved forward to play all of 4th Gen and now slowly working my way through White xD. Kingdom of Hearts :3? I've only read the manga since I found it in my sister's bookcase ages ago,it was pretty awesome.

I can't wait for B/W2, I love how all the Pokemon from each generation can combine into one massive game. I'm considering getting White just for Reniculus but also thinking about Black's challenge mode xD.

Make sure to read the main rules and check out the Square Enix fanclub that Psystar directed you to and have fun :3!

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hihi, everyone! I'm new to this site. But, not new to the world of pokemon! My first game was Pokemon Ruby. I started rather late because I didn't have money for a game system until Ruby/Sapphire had just came out. So, being the typical kid, I bought the newest game. However, since then I have played the older ones, and the even newer ones of course!
This is my second forum site ever. I'm still pretty new to the idea, but I love it. The other forum site I used is for Kingdom Hearts. Man, I love that game series. But anyway, I'm here for Pokemon!
The main reason that made me look up a forum site for Pokemon is because Black 2 and White 2 are coming out! I'm not sure which to preorder, but I plan on it later today! I'm leaning more towards Black 2 because of the Challenge mode...
Bonjour Majestic, I'm MidnightShine, your loyal servant. Nah, just kiddin but i can be a great friend ^^! Welcome to the ever wonderful haven, PokeCommunity.

Hey, Ruby? Me too. I ended up playing Pokemon just becoz I saw someone at the hospital playing it, lol xD Are u a B2W2 fan? I'm its biggest fan, I even created a hash tag for myself --> #B2W2BiggestFan. Neat, eh? If you're in need of a B2W2 senior, you can always go to PC's Official Adoption Center & find yourself a mentor there, there even are other types of mentors too.

Here at PC, we have lots of different boards for u to explore, Your Highness. From B2W2, likely your fav to Other Trivia, where great games are made, there's sure to be something that suits you. We have lots of friendly members too, like me. If you have any probs here at PC, you can always contact an awesome staff member.

Remember to read the rules! Contact me though VM (at my page) if you wanna chat. Send me a friend request, will ya~?

Have fun~

~Mid

Years

Hello Majesticrose, welcome to PC.

Just like you, I started my Pokemon gaming experience with Pokemon Ruby as well! I've also played the 4th and 5th Generations, but never the first two. Even though I'm 20, I never plan on giving up on Pokemon anytime soon.

So, you came here for Pokemon Black 2 & White 2? Well, we've got a section for that! You can find it here. I hang around most boards so you'll probably see me a fair bit. I'm still deciding which one out of Black 2 and White 2 to get later this year but I think Black 2's version exclusives win it out for me, as well as the fact I played Black when it came to B/W.

Adding on to MidnightShine's post, you should go to the Adoption Center where you just fill out a simple application form to be a mentee. Cirno, our NU/W mod will then look at your interests and direct you to a mentor.

Enjoy your stay and if you have any questions, feel free to VM me or a staff member.

- Hikari10

Years
Welcome to the forum, Erica! It's great to meet you. (:

So Ruby was your first, huh? Mine was Blue many, many years ago. The older games were pretty good even if they do look very different from the present Pokemon games, but they're just as addicting! Glad to see you tried those. n_n

Anyway, forums can be very fun and are a great way to meet new people! I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay and meet plenty of awesome members here. I think this was my second forum as well, since I actually joined waaay back in 2006 when I was just starting to get the hang of all these things, hehe.

And yeah, B/W2 will be coming out soon! I'm planning on getting White 2 the day it's released, though I might also go to the city Saturday for a release event and get it a day early. <3 Exciting~!

But yeah, it was great meeting you and I hope you stick around, all right? We're friendly and would love to have you! Feel free to message me if you need any help with anything. :D

Back