• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello fellow Pokemon fans!

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
Hello there! It is I, the newbie OrangeNess! I plan to release games on here as well as RP and help with other games. Once again, hello!

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Hi there OrangeNess! :)

What game are you planning to release? Is it a hack game? Then post them in the Emulation Forums! And why not play some of our hacks to get some Ideas for yours? :)

Also why not join some of our Pokemon Clubs for a start? :)

Well you can RP you want in the Roleplay Coner Forums so you better go there! :)

Anyways, welcome and have a nice stay here on Pokecommunity! :)

~tajaros~

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
Hi there OrangeNess! :)

What game are you planning to release? Is it a hack game? Then post them in the Emulation Forums! And why not play some of our hacks to get some Ideas for yours? :)

Also why not join some of our Pokemon Clubs for a start? :)

Well you can RP you want in the Roleplay Coner Forums so you better go there! :)

Anyways, welcome and have a nice stay here on Pokecommunity! :)

~tajaros~

No, it's not a hack. I'm making a Pokemon game and an EarthBound sequel. And I've played a few hacks in my time. Thanks Tajaros!

Years
Hi OrangeNess. Welcome to the Pokècommunity. My name is Rambagos. I'll be waiting to see your game project when it have released. Anyway, enjoy your stay here! ^^

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Hey there! Welcome to the forums! Enjoy it here! Also, I like the username.

Years
Hi there and welcome to PC, OrangeNess~! <3

So you're a game maker? That's neat! The fangames are one of the many great things about PC. I assume you're currently working on a game, yes? If so, I hope that's going well and can't wait to see the first thing you'll release for us! :D

But glad to see you've already made some posts here and in the Roleplay Corner; that's good progress. Hope you've been enjoying the roleplay section so far, all these roleplayers really make me want to just let go of my laziness and jump into roleplaying as well, hehe. u u

Anyway, it was great meeting you and enjoy your stay on this wonderful forum! Feel free to PM me if you need help with anything.

Back