The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games ROM Hacks Studio
FireRed POKEMON: Dark Rising

ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #951    
Old October 7th, 2012 (9:26 AM).
mewmasterify's Avatar
mewmasterify mewmasterify is offline
Actual Mew
     
    Join Date: Apr 2011
    Location: Faraway Island
    Age: 18
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Quiet
    Posts: 71
    i Found a Bug while i was in Lavaburn Forest:
    __________________
    Reply With Quote
      #952    
    Old October 7th, 2012 (9:40 AM).
    DarkRisingGirl's Avatar
    DarkRisingGirl DarkRisingGirl is offline
    Order Must Be Restored
       
      Join Date: Dec 2011
      Location: N/A
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Relaxed
      Posts: 722
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by mewmasterify View Post
      i Found a Bug while i was in Lavaburn Forest:
      Thanks. All bugs in Beta 1 right now are very very minor. However, by the release of the full hack soon, I'll have those fixed since we're going over most of the maps.
      __________________
      Reply With Quote
        #953    
      Old October 8th, 2012 (1:47 AM).
      Uzigunner's Avatar
      Uzigunner Uzigunner is offline
         
        Join Date: Aug 2012
        Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
        Age: 20
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Gentle
        Posts: 212
        Hey there pal, did u managed to create ow sprites of the t forms of the three kamis?
        Reply With Quote
          #954    
        Old October 8th, 2012 (1:56 AM).
        XeroNos's Avatar
        XeroNos XeroNos is offline
           
          Join Date: Jan 2011
          Location: Finding new Challenges !!
          Age: 29
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Brave
          Posts: 3,015
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Uzigunner View Post
          Hey there pal, did u managed to create ow sprites of the t forms of the three kamis?
          Hasn't she mentioned previously that she has created only 1 t form of kami because the ROM has not any space left
          Reply With Quote
            #955    
          Old October 8th, 2012 (1:57 AM).
          Uzigunner's Avatar
          Uzigunner Uzigunner is offline
             
            Join Date: Aug 2012
            Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
            Age: 20
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Gentle
            Posts: 212
            Sorry for bothering u again man, but I have another request, once u release the 2nd beta, could u please a seperate document on how to evolve certain pokes that need to be traded to evolve like Gurdurr to Conkeldur, Magmar to Magmortar and other pokes like Electabuzz and Gallade since it needs Dawn Stone to evolve. And as for Electivire I suggest that u should raise it's sp attack a bit since the physical/special split is not there and let's face it, without good physical thunder type moves it is not that useful. BTW what do u think about Smurott being changed to a part fighting type, but still hope u read this cus this is also important.
            Reply With Quote
              #956    
            Old October 8th, 2012 (1:58 AM).
            Uzigunner's Avatar
            Uzigunner Uzigunner is offline
               
              Join Date: Aug 2012
              Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
              Age: 20
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Gentle
              Posts: 212
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
              Hasn't she mentioned previously that she has created only 1 t form of kami because the ROM has not any space left
              I meant any ow sprite of the three kamis. OW by the way
              Reply With Quote
                #957    
              Old October 8th, 2012 (3:01 AM).
              DarkRisingGirl's Avatar
              DarkRisingGirl DarkRisingGirl is offline
              Order Must Be Restored
                 
                Join Date: Dec 2011
                Location: N/A
                Gender: Female
                Nature: Relaxed
                Posts: 722
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Uzigunner View Post
                Sorry for bothering u again man, but I have another request, once u release the 2nd beta, could u please a seperate document on how to evolve certain pokes that need to be traded to evolve like Gurdurr to Conkeldur, Magmar to Magmortar and other pokes like Electabuzz and Gallade since it needs Dawn Stone to evolve. And as for Electivire I suggest that u should raise it's sp attack a bit since the physical/special split is not there and let's face it, without good physical thunder type moves it is not that useful. BTW what do u think about Smurott being changed to a part fighting type, but still hope u read this cus this is also important.
                All Pokemon types will be the same as they are in the original games. Electivire does suffer because the physical/special split is absent, but he has good physical moves as well such as Brick Break and Earthquake. You're just gonna have to adapt to a new way of using certain Pokemon. About the document, download the program that I suggested before called YAPE. It'll let you view statistics of each Pokemon in the hack, including how they evolve.
                __________________
                Reply With Quote
                  #958    
                Old October 8th, 2012 (4:10 AM).
                Uzigunner's Avatar
                Uzigunner Uzigunner is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Aug 2012
                  Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
                  Age: 20
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Gentle
                  Posts: 212
                  Sorry for again bothering u but how does this work read the instructions but I am not quite getting it. Take it easy on me thoug, I am only 15
                  Reply With Quote
                    #959    
                  Old October 8th, 2012 (4:23 AM).
                  Uzigunner's Avatar
                  Uzigunner Uzigunner is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Aug 2012
                    Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
                    Age: 20
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Gentle
                    Posts: 212
                    Forgot to mention that I can't even open this thing since it is saying error, any versions that may work?
                    Reply With Quote
                      #960    
                    Old October 8th, 2012 (4:38 AM).
                    Uzigunner's Avatar
                    Uzigunner Uzigunner is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Aug 2012
                      Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
                      Age: 20
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Gentle
                      Posts: 212
                      My computer is completely backdated, I do not own it, it's my dads and if I download Net Framework 2.0, I do not what the hell will happen. I am screwed.
                      Reply With Quote
                        #961    
                      Old October 8th, 2012 (4:45 AM).
                      Saltsas's Avatar
                      Saltsas Saltsas is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Mar 2011
                        Location: Greece, Athens
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 61
                        hey there.I see an awesome hack you have here:D good luck.About how much of beta 2 is done?End of the year is near now^^ I really want to play it :D
                        Reply With Quote
                          #962    
                        Old October 8th, 2012 (4:56 AM).
                        Uzigunner's Avatar
                        Uzigunner Uzigunner is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Aug 2012
                          Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
                          Age: 20
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Gentle
                          Posts: 212
                          Instead of useless mega kick why not give other useful moves like Close Combat.
                          Reply With Quote
                            #963    
                          Old October 8th, 2012 (6:39 AM).
                          DarkRisingGirl's Avatar
                          DarkRisingGirl DarkRisingGirl is offline
                          Order Must Be Restored
                             
                            Join Date: Dec 2011
                            Location: N/A
                            Gender: Female
                            Nature: Relaxed
                            Posts: 722
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Saltsas View Post
                            hey there.I see an awesome hack you have here:D good luck.About how much of beta 2 is done?End of the year is near now^^ I really want to play it :D
                            Beta 2 will be released on Christmas Day

                            @_Uzigunner

                            Try looking on the forums for a YAPE download or go to Wahack. Can anyone reading address him to a Yape that may work? Thanks.
                            __________________
                            Reply With Quote
                              #964    
                            Old October 8th, 2012 (8:27 AM).
                            openkaart's Avatar
                            openkaart openkaart is offline
                            Chilling like snorlax
                               
                              Join Date: Mar 2012
                              Location: Amsterdam
                              Age: 31
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 108
                              hi guys where can i download the zip file?

                              or how can i make the .ips file playable on my gameboid?
                              Reply With Quote
                                #965    
                              Old October 8th, 2012 (8:37 AM).
                              Uzigunner's Avatar
                              Uzigunner Uzigunner is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Aug 2012
                                Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
                                Age: 20
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Gentle
                                Posts: 212
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by DarkRisingGirl View Post
                                Beta 2 will be released on Christmas Day

                                @_Uzigunner

                                Try looking on the forums for a YAPE download or go to Wahack. Can anyone reading address him to a Yape that may work? Thanks.
                                Tried there as well but still no good, it's because of my backdated computer or sth, looks like I will never know how to evolve Timbuur or even Electabuzz, sigh.
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #966    
                                Old October 8th, 2012 (9:17 AM).
                                Damned Damned is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jul 2011
                                  Posts: 98
                                  Topic creator, I would highly suggest creating a .UPS patching format instead of .IPS (or at least provide .UPS as an alternative). With .IPS you have no idea if you are patching to the correct ROM, whilst with .UPS the patch will only work if you patch to the correct ROM. It will help save players the headache of trying to figure out if they are patching to the correct ROM, and it will save you the trouble of possibly dealing with false bug reports.

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by openkaart View Post
                                  hi guys where can i download the zip file?

                                  or how can i make the .ips file playable on my gameboid?
                                  Download lunar ips to use ips files and the zip is in the first post.
                                  __________________
                                  Space for rent.
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #967    
                                  Old October 8th, 2012 (9:22 AM).
                                  mewmasterify's Avatar
                                  mewmasterify mewmasterify is offline
                                  Actual Mew
                                     
                                    Join Date: Apr 2011
                                    Location: Faraway Island
                                    Age: 18
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Quiet
                                    Posts: 71
                                    One Question: are every attack put in there normal category like if you guys Changed Dragon Claw to Physical instead of Special
                                    __________________
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #968    
                                    Old October 9th, 2012 (2:12 AM).
                                    XeroNos's Avatar
                                    XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jan 2011
                                      Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                      Age: 29
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Brave
                                      Posts: 3,015
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Uzigunner View Post
                                      Instead of useless mega kick why not give other useful moves like Close Combat.
                                      We have already been told by DRG that moves like this are replaced by Drain Punch or Super power.
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #969    
                                      Old October 9th, 2012 (3:43 AM).
                                      Uzigunner's Avatar
                                      Uzigunner Uzigunner is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Aug 2012
                                        Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
                                        Age: 20
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Gentle
                                        Posts: 212
                                        I am giving her another replacement idea in case u haven't noticed?
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #970    
                                        Old October 9th, 2012 (4:47 AM).
                                        lebron lebron is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Feb 2012
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Posts: 12
                                          hello i download the version with the fixed events from page 27 or 28..and i patched it's an okay version to play with it??
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #971    
                                          Old October 9th, 2012 (4:52 AM).
                                          Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                                          Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                                          Memento Mori
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jul 2008
                                          Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                                          Age: 26
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Calm
                                          Posts: 14,530
                                          Guys... can you please read previous posts...?
                                          It's been mentioned milion times that Physical/Special split will be present in the second ROM and is not present in this one.
                                          __________________
                                          ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                                          Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #972    
                                          Old October 9th, 2012 (4:57 AM).
                                          DarkRisingGirl's Avatar
                                          DarkRisingGirl DarkRisingGirl is offline
                                          Order Must Be Restored
                                             
                                            Join Date: Dec 2011
                                            Location: N/A
                                            Gender: Female
                                            Nature: Relaxed
                                            Posts: 722
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by lebron View Post
                                            hello i download the version with the fixed events from page 27 or 28..and i patched it's an okay version to play with it??
                                            No, download the version from the 1st page.

                                            @_Mewmasterfly

                                            All attacks are how they orginally were in FR/LG without the physical/special split. Meaning Garchomp's dragon attacks such as dragon claw won't be as powerful, but his earthquake/stone edge/brick break/iron head/etc attacks are still just as powerful.

                                            From my estimation, I'll fully be done with my part in the hack early next week. Meaning Tajaros just has to script 28 events(according to my TO DO LIST) up until the end of the hack. Then, the maps in beta 1 will be re-done and that's pretty much it. All that should be done in time for Christmas. ^.^
                                            __________________
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #973    
                                            Old October 9th, 2012 (9:06 AM).
                                            Uzigunner's Avatar
                                            Uzigunner Uzigunner is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Aug 2012
                                              Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
                                              Age: 20
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Gentle
                                              Posts: 212
                                              I can't use Yape or anything. I just wanna know how to evolve Gurdur to Conkeldur,, that's all, only 1 frigging pokemon, I made up my final team and I just wanna know how to evolve Gurdur to Conkeldur, so please DarkRising Girl please at least tell me that, this is the only thing that I need to know please my freind, please tell me. Sorry for bothering u but u gotta realise my computer is only windows XP and has only 728MB of Ram, so please tell me. I am dying of frustration and I really need someone to tell me.
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #974    
                                              Old October 9th, 2012 (9:13 AM).
                                              DarkRisingGirl's Avatar
                                              DarkRisingGirl DarkRisingGirl is offline
                                              Order Must Be Restored
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Dec 2011
                                                Location: N/A
                                                Gender: Female
                                                Nature: Relaxed
                                                Posts: 722
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by Uzigunner View Post
                                                I can't use Yape or anything. I just wanna know how to evolve Gurdur to Conkeldur,, that's all, only 1 frigging pokemon, I made up my final team and I just wanna know how to evolve Gurdur to Conkeldur, so please DarkRising Girl please at least tell me that, this is the only thing that I need to know please my freind, please tell me. Sorry for bothering u but u gotta realise my computer is only windows XP and has only 728MB of Ram, so please tell me. I am dying of frustration and I really need someone to tell me.
                                                It evolves into Conkeldurr at level 45.

                                                Electabuzz evolves at lv48

                                                Most pokemon evolve through leveling up.
                                                __________________
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #975    
                                                Old October 9th, 2012 (12:16 PM).
                                                Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                                                Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                                                Memento Mori
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Jul 2008
                                                Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                                                Age: 26
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Calm
                                                Posts: 14,530
                                                @DRG: 28 events?! Holly bible! :D That's lotta work xD
                                                @Uzi: Yeah... and with those parameters, you still can use YAPE.
                                                __________________
                                                ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                                                Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                Reply

                                                Quick Reply

                                                Join the conversation!

                                                Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                Create a PokéCommunity Account
                                                Thread Tools

                                                Posting Rules
                                                You may not post new threads
                                                You may not post replies
                                                You may not post attachments
                                                You may not edit your posts

                                                BB code is On
                                                Smilies are On
                                                [IMG] code is On
                                                HTML code is Off

                                                Forum Jump


                                                All times are GMT -8. The time now is 1:15 PM.