• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Well damn. Back to Castelia for me then. I thought you couldn't get an Eevee until Fennel. But is there any chance I can get a Water Stone around that area or something? Or rather, when can I get a Water Stone.
All of the caves give you the possibility of getting one through dust clouds. I'd just recommend trading over a Water Stone from B/W or something, that's what I'm going to do.

Anyways, I just flipped ****. I closed my DS and browsed the forums for a little over an hour after looking several hours for an Eevee, and the first encounter after I opened it was a Double Battle with TWO EEVEES. I was like SHIEEEEEEEEEEET

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't think I have a Water Stone on my White. Even if I do I don't know where it is and I would have to set up the wifi on both DS' before I can trade. So ... pretty much more out of game effort than I wish to do haha. Kind of sucks though if that's the case. Orz.

But hey that's pretty much of you!

Ice Car

Banned
Years

I don't think I have a Water Stone on my White. Even if I do I don't know where it is and I would have to set up the wifi on both DS' before I can trade. So ... pretty much more out of game effort than I wish to do haha. Kind of sucks though if that's the case. Orz.

But hey that's pretty much of you!

Someone in Castelia City gives it to you at the pier closest to SkyArrow, and you can find them in caves as usual.

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years

Did anyone run around in the ranch looking for a Riolu? I did, and it paid off. And now I'm hearing that you can catch Eevees this early in the game? I am loving White 2.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Again, idk where my White is so knowing where I can get a Water Stone in that game doesn't really help haaa. But I'll get one somehow on my Black 2.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

That's unfortunate. My Black Version char hadn't picked up the free Stone from the scientist at Castelia yet so I was able to trade it over. Unfortunately the Eevee I caught has no water moves as I caught it at level 19 and it missed Water Pulse at level 17. Damn.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Mnn... yeah. I'm going to have that problem as well. On top of not having a stone. You would think they would give you a free stone in Black/White 2 considering you can catch an Eevee

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years

I did find a Thunderstone next to the Pokemon Center in Nimbasa City. Not much help for you since you're looking for a Waterstone. I also found and caught a level 25 Braivery on the way to Nimbasa. I'm getting all sorts of good Pokemon lately.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm going to battle in the PWT for my Water Stone. Sounds easier and quicker than trying to find one in a cave haha.

Psh. You aren't one until you change your theme three times in one day.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Still need to get B2 or W2, don't care for which version specifically but I'll probably play as the girl so I can get the DW Sableye.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Personally I've adored its design since my first capture of it back on Ruby & Sapphire, never had a good reason to use it though until I heard of its new ability of Prankster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back