• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bonjour, PokeCommunity! ♥

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
And yes, I speak English. It just so happens that I'm going for a French-theme-thing.

I'm Hannah. I just read the rules, the everything, so don't worry 'bout me. I know how forums work. I've actually been to this forum before, but I never really registered. Or maybe I did.

Blehh, what the heck.

Even though I'm just eleven years old, turning twelve next year, I can be a female dog sometimes. If you know what I mean. I'm not the good girl next door, got that? I'm different.

Also, I live in a place where it never snows. We're just below the equator and I guess God didn't want us to experience winter. A little country called Philippines. And no, there's no French blood in my family.

I want to become an author. I really do. I also like to draw, as a hobby. School's really getting in the way of my dreams, though.

My favorite Pokemon is Reshiram, 'cause he's painted in the beautiful color of white. If you haven't guessed yet, that's my favorite color.

For more information, please contact xxx-xxx or xxxxxxxxxxx.
Jk. Just message me. PM or VM, whatever you prefer.

Thank you for devoting your precious time in reading my introduction. Hope I feel welcome here at PC. ♥

Years
Hiya, Hannah, and welcome to PC. :D Glad to see you've read the rules already, though! Some people tend to skip by 'em lmao.

But wow, I certainly never would've guessed you were 11, honestly! You type well and seem much older going by that. n_n; But I definitely agree that writing is awesome - I used to write a lot but have gotten extremely lazy as of late. Why not post some of your writing and artwork in the Fanfiction & Writing and Art & Design sections, by the way? I'm sure the regulars there would be interested in seeing them! Up to you though, of course~

(By the way, white is absolutely amazing omg. That's one of my favorites, too! I prefer lighter colors.)

So yeah, enjoy yourself here, it was great meeting you. <3 Hopefully you stick around. Feel free to message me if you need any help!

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Even though I'm just eleven years old, turning twelve next year, I can be a female dog sometimes. If you know what I mean. I'm not the good girl next door, got that? I'm different.
Although this is disturbing, I must say, <3 <3 <3
:3

Anyways, welcome to PC
happybounce.gif
An_Emoticon_From_Years_Gone_By_by_sereneworx.gif

A writer and artist ey? You're my type :D
That came out wrong, uhm, I like you? :/ I'm gonna quit while I'm ahead, so welcome to PC. Contact me if you need help :)

I'll VM you <3

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
hi there Hannah welcome to Pc I hope you have lots of fun hear ^^
Merci. Thank you for the welcoming message. ♥

Hiya, Hannah, and welcome to PC. :D Glad to see you've read the rules already, though! Some people tend to skip by 'em lmao.

But wow, I certainly never would've guessed you were 11, honestly! You type well and seem much older going by that. n_n; But I definitely agree that writing is awesome - I used to write a lot but have gotten extremely lazy as of late. Why not post some of your writing and artwork in the Fanfiction & Writing and Art & Design sections, by the way? I'm sure the regulars there would be interested in seeing them! Up to you though, of course~

(By the way, white is absolutely amazing omg. That's one of my favorites, too! I prefer lighter colors.)

So yeah, enjoy yourself here, it was great meeting you. <3 Hopefully you stick around. Feel free to message me if you need any help!

To be exact, I have lived on earth for a solid eleven years, seven months, and fourteen days. Ohh, the youth. Haha.

Yeah, I did think of that. You'll be seeing me a lot in the Fanfiction & Writing section, but I guess I can also do some pixel art for you guys. Let's just see.

Lighter colors, for the win! ♥
Again, merci. Thanks for the warm welcome!

Although this is disturbing, I must say, <3 <3 <3
:3

Anyways, welcome to PC
happybounce.gif
An_Emoticon_From_Years_Gone_By_by_sereneworx.gif

A writer and artist ey? You're my type :D
That came out wrong, uhm, I like you? :/ I'm gonna quit while I'm ahead, so welcome to PC. Contact me if you need help :)

I'll VM you <3

Yeah, I guess that was disturbing. Haha.

... I don't know how to respond to that. Merci?

And I shall respond to that VM. Thanks again for the greeting. ♥

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
Years
I just got here about 29 hours ago and I see you're as post-happy as I have been and that we're both interested in writing (I'll be in there eventually too). Nice to meet you, and hope you enjoy it here at PC :)

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I just got here about 29 hours ago and I see you're as post-happy as I have been and that we're both interested in writing (I'll be in there eventually too). Nice to meet you, and hope you enjoy it here at PC :)

I'll take the 'post-happy' thing as a compliment. Haha!
Merci, merci. I'll see you at the Fanfiction & Writing section, then! ♥

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
And yes, I speak English. It just so happens that I'm going for a French-theme-thing.

I'm Hannah. I just read the rules, the everything, so don't worry 'bout me. I know how forums work. I've actually been to this forum before, but I never really registered. Or maybe I did.

Blehh, what the heck.

Also, I live in a place where it never snows. We're just below the equator and I guess God didn't want us to experience winter. A little country called Philippines. And no, there's no French blood in my family.

I want to become an author. I really do. I also like to draw, as a hobby. School's really getting in the way of my dreams, though.

My favorite Pokemon is Reshiram, 'cause he's painted in the beautiful color of white. If you haven't guessed yet, that's my favorite color.

Thank you for devoting your precious time in reading my introduction. Hope I feel welcome here at PC. ♥

What a lovely introduction! It's great to have you join our community so welcome! It's always great to see new faces! I reside in Australia myself, and don't let school get you down, although it might feel like a bit of a drag, only the best of the best memories are made throughout your school life so cherish it! :D And...you certainly sound much older and more mature than you actully are, if you hand't included your age I would have assumed you were 14-15 even 16 maybe?

Anyway, welcome to the community once again and I hope you enjoy yourself here! There's a variety of boards that you may like. I myself am found mostly around Fourth Generation Games and OVP (Other Voting Polls).

If you have any questions or queries feel totally free to ask! Just send me a VM or a PM., either is fine! If you just want to chat feel free also!

I'll see you around!

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
What a lovely introduction! It's great to have you join our community so welcome! It's always great to see new faces! I reside in Australia myself, and don't let school get you down, although it might feel like a bit of a drag, only the best of the best memories are made throughout your school life so cherish it! :D And...you certainly sound much older and more mature than you actully are, if you hand't included your age I would have assumed you were 14-15 even 16 maybe?

Anyway, welcome to the community once again and I hope you enjoy yourself here! There's a variety of boards that you may like. I myself am found mostly around Fourth Generation Games and OVP (Other Voting Polls).

If you have any questions or queries feel totally free to ask! Just send me a VM or a PM., either is fine! If you just want to chat feel free also!

I'll see you around!

Merci, merci. Although I hate bios, I love introductions. Haha.
I guess I'll try to cherish school, even though I make more great memories on the net. XD

The age thing. I get that a lot. But I'll take it as a compliment. Haha.

Yeah, me too, most of my posts are usually born at the OVP section.
I will. You seem nice enough. Haha. Again, thanks for the welcome! ♥

See you around the forums!

SummerSkies

is a budgie.
Years
Bonjour Hannah, it's nice to meet you. Here's a welcome balloon for you ~O. I also love to draw and write. If I wasn't so occupied with school and roleplays, I would post some of my artwork and my writing.

I think you are mature for your age. Most people I met that are your age tend to be less mature. I admit that I was probably a bit immature when I used to be your age.

I hope to see you around! ^ ^

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Bonjour Hannah, it's nice to meet you. Here's a welcome balloon for you ~O. I also love to draw and write. If I wasn't so occupied with school and roleplays, I would post some of my artwork and my writing.

I think you are mature for your age. Most people I met that are your age tend to be less mature. I admit that I was probably a bit immature when I used to be your age.

I hope to see you around! ^ ^

Weee. I love balloons! ♥

Mature for my age. I like that. Haha. I love to be called mature, but sometimes I act a bit childish, though. Blehh, what the heck. Anyways, merci. Hope to see you around the forums!

Years
Hello Hannah and welcome to Pokecommunity! :)

I love your little introduction, very happy and excitable! I hope that you enjoy the community we have here and if you do have any problems, you are welcome to ask any staff member you like. But if it is about a certain board, the board moderator will be able to divulge their personal information!

I live in England and it also hardly snows, which is just rubbish!

Anyway, I hope to see you around and jump right in! :)​

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
You type better than I did when I was 14 aha, that's ridiculous. Welcome to PC m8, hope you have a kickass time and make a name for yourself.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Hello Hannah and welcome to Pokecommunity! :)

I love your little introduction, very happy and excitable! I hope that you enjoy the community we have here and if you do have any problems, you are welcome to ask any staff member you like. But if it is about a certain board, the board moderator will be able to divulge their personal information!

I live in England and it also hardly snows, which is just rubbish!

Anyway, I hope to see you around and jump right in! :)​

Haha. You flatter me. Merci, merci.
Woah, England? The England? Rubbish? No, my friend, no. If it's England, it's great.

Thank you for the warm greeting. See you around the forums. ♥

You type better than I did when I was 14 aha, that's ridiculous. Welcome to PC m8, hope you have a kickass time and make a name for yourself.

Thanks, mate. I'll take it as a compliment. Haha.
I'll try my best to make a name for myself. Hope I already did. Thanks for the welcome! ♥

Years
  • Age 23
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Well hello there. I love seeing new members on this forum! I, myself am also eleven, but joined the forum when I was 8.... yeah.
But anyway, have a great time, and I do enjoy writing myself, so I'd be happy to look at your stuff and tell you what I think. :D

Nice introduction btw.

Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2012

Blehh, what the heck.

Welcome :D!! You spell and have better grammar then me for ur age lol. Im 18 still cant write very well x.x. I love your siggy btw very cute <3.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Well hello there. I love seeing new members on this forum! I, myself am also eleven, but joined the forum when I was 8.... yeah.
But anyway, have a great time, and I do enjoy writing myself, so I'd be happy to look at your stuff and tell you what I think. :D

Nice introduction btw.

Oh cool. It's really rare to see eleven-year-old kids in this forum, you know?
Yay! The more critics, the better.

Merci, merci. ♥

Welcome :D!! You spell and have better grammar then me for ur age lol. Im 18 still cant write very well x.x. I love your siggy btw very cute <3.

Haha. I guess that's true.
Merci. Thank you for the warm greeting. ♥

Hello fellow newbie! Welcome to the site. It is really awesome.

comment ça va?

Ooh la la, French. ♥
I'm fine. I'm loving the community so far. Thanks for the warm greeting!

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2015
Hey Hannah. More members mean more posts! What got you into Pokemon?

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Salut et bienvenue! Tu parles bien français? Moi, je ne parle pas couramment ;o;

Anyway, I totally see that you're pretty active, I hope to see you around more!

And, I'm huge into writing. If you ever wanna critique or just a reader, I'd be more than happy to do that for you.

Back