Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

TrollandToad.com
Closed Thread

Old October 8th, 2012 (10:26 AM).
King of the Hell

Quote:
    Originally Posted by PkMnTrainer Yellow View Post
    one does not simply 'catch' a pokemon without trying. Not unless you're Arceus incarnate, or Pokemon's local archaelogist playboy philanthropist daughter of god Cynthia.

Cynthia? *ahem* ...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SummerSkies View Post
    Can someone give me a quick summary of what happened so far in this roleplay? No one answered my question in my previous post. Thank you in advance.
    Jimmies were rustled,
    Feels were felt,
    and
    Gary Oak slapped a *****.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ShinyDiamond View Post
    Glad Kilik was one of students who discovered a rocket spy, but that's not why I'm posting. o3o I'm searching to get Kilik into a relationship. It's Thanksgiving IC & his parents aren't gonna be able to come. Just being around friends won't help him very much. So, anyone with a female character interested?
    Well, where's his dating video?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by OrangeNess View Post
    Alright Yellow it's a 302 word paper now. I wish i wrote this much in school. :)
    Quote:
    I'd be kind of disappointed if you didn't. o_o;
    I didn't turn in my homework,
    I have to go to the bathroom,
    Bassiroth is copying me,
    Lincoln West is cheating and writing down my answers,
    and I CAN'T IGNORE GARY'S GIRTH!

Relevant Advertising!

Old October 8th, 2012 (11:00 AM). Edited October 8th, 2012 by imevil.
    Biggest Scyther Fan
    • Silver Tier

Nature: Sassy
    Nickname (Optional): Syther

Age (10-15): 15

Sex (Male or Female): Male

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm): Suicune

Appearance: Short and Slim, brow hair that's just long enough to barley cover the eyes. Brown eyes and a tannish skin color

Personality: Like to be around others. Thinks that he is a comedian, and always is telling jokes. Finds the light in every situation and sometimes is annoying to his peers. He makes it obvious who he likes and dislikes and doesn't care what anyone else thinks about him. He shares all of his opinions openly and this may often get him in trouble in school. Wanted to become a trainer in order to see new things and meet new people. He loves to learn new things and try them out. He has an all out offensive pokemon strategy. He isn't the best at school work though. He may spend all day hanging out with his friends and just forget everything. His extreme irresponsibility has caused him to get a few... well a lot of bad grades in school.

History: Syther was abandoned by his father early on in life, his father became a famous well known trainer, but Syther never met him. His mother always told him to look at the bright side of everything which ended up giving him his happy attitude. He strives to one day battle his father and defeat him. He was always fond of the Pokemon Scyther as it's name his similar to his. His dad also had a Scizor. His first pokemon was a Scyther he found abandoned. It was the first one he had ever seen in his own eyes and was scared of it. He tried to talk to it and he saw the pain in the Scyther's eyes. Scyther joined him and he began to catch other pokemon. He knew he finally had a chance at his dream coming true. Scyther, who he would name Sly, became his best friend. When he was 12, his mom died in a car crash. He had a period of depression as he was orphaned. He moved in with a friends parents and they gifted him a Ghastly to welcome him. He became part of the family and knows his parents as his new mom and dad. His new dad told him of a Pokemon academy that could help him fufill his dream of defeating his father in a battle, once he heard about the academy and new he had to join.

Pokémon
    Species: Scyther, Ghastly, Charmander
    Nickname(Optional)ly, Gener, Lizzy
    Personality: Gener is just like Syther. He loves to play around and have fun with all the other pokemon. But his appearance scares them away sometimes
    Syther loves to battle and is belligerent. It often gets Syther into trouble though. He is Syther's favorite pokemon.
    Lizzy was caught lateley by Syther and has befriended the other two pokemon. He is shy, and doesn't like fighting.
    Lvl(Max 25): all are level 20
    Moves:
    Scyther: X-scissor, Vacuum Wave,
    Ghastly: Shadow Ball, Lick
    Charmander: Ember, Scratch

Tell me if there's anything more you need.
    Emerald Second City Challenge- COMPLETE
    Old October 8th, 2012 (4:40 PM).
    Pokemon Professor
    • Crystal Tier

@wolfofeve:

@imevil: Hmmm... two things. Your character requires a name, unless you give proper justification for him not having one in his history. D; The other thing is that pokemon do not simply "join" someone's team. I'm going to need to request an appropriate and fitting explanation of why such an unusual thing happened if you plan on going that route, else you could simply have him catch his pokemon like a normal trainer.

It's been a long time since we crossed paths over spcae-time~
    Old October 8th, 2012 (4:53 PM).
    Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
      @WolfofEve: Meme style... Said like a true troll.

@Yellow: think I might be making my second student now. Maybe a teacher. It goes as it goes...
      Old October 8th, 2012 (5:41 PM).
      The Chronicler

Nature: Lonely
        wow you guys are nerds.

now anyway...

@everyone:

PETA has declared war on Pokemone all of you we must destroy the People Exterminating Trapped Animals group!!!!
        Old October 8th, 2012 (6:10 PM).
        »Crossing worlds«
        • Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
        @Wolf: None of your characters are even female! I wouldn't make a dating video of Kilik, not unless I was cosplaying.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
        ~Dia+RS~
        Old October 8th, 2012 (9:34 PM).
        Pokemon Professor
        • Crystal Tier

D< Dangit guys. If you're going to post images, at least resize them so that they don't flood the entire screen. <<;

@Icefyr: You can do either. You're allowed to have up to 2 students and up to 1 teacher at any time.

@Jasonwolf: It's a conspiracy to bring attention to audino abuse :U In other news, Pokemon BW2 is awesome. So far I've become a movie star and become the owner of a mall. How am I ever going to evolve my Pignite if they keep throwing interesting mini-games at me?? Regardless, my playthrough of this game may influence a few things. Namely, a teacher or two might get added.

Old October 9th, 2012 (9:41 AM).
        Lonely Planet Boy

Technically, PETA should have no business around Pokémon since they're Pokémon, not animals. And it reminds me of one of the first South Park episodes I ever saw. The "Vote or Die" one.

Name: Creamer
          Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
          Old October 9th, 2012 (10:55 AM).
          Biggest Scyther Fan
          • Silver Tier

Quote:
          @imevil: Hmmm... two things. Your character requires a name, unless you give proper justification for him not having one in his history. D; The other thing is that pokemon do not simply "join" someone's team. I'm going to need to request an appropriate and fitting explanation of why such an unusual thing happened if you plan on going that route, else you could simply have him catch his pokemon like a normal trainer.
          Alright Ill fix the "JOIN" thing, but is the gift ok. Because in games you are usually gifted your first pokemon. And I read nickname as character name for some reson.
          And IK i should have elaborated this, but the Scyther was abused and he was the first "kind" human towards him, Scyther felt love for him and joined him... if that's k for you
          Emerald Second City Challenge- COMPLETE
          Old October 9th, 2012 (2:22 PM).
          Is now DeathofShadows

@WolfofEve:

Trolololol...
            Old October 9th, 2012 (3:07 PM).
            »Crossing worlds«
            • Crystal Tier

@Yellow: ;; Sorry.

@Wolf: It's okay if Kiyoko didn't take notice of Kilik. He was quiet anyway. xD I'm joking about the pic, Lol!

~Dia+RS~
            Old October 9th, 2012 (5:08 PM).
            The Chronicler

Quote:
              @Jasonwolf: It's a conspiracy to bring attention to audino abuse :U In other news, Pokemon BW2 is awesome. So far I've become a movie star and become the owner of a mall. How am I ever going to evolve my Pignite if they keep throwing interesting mini-games at me?? Regardless, my playthrough of this game may influence a few things. Namely, a teacher or two might get added.
              Hey no spoilers!!! I don't have money for the game.
              Old October 9th, 2012 (5:24 PM). Edited October 9th, 2012 by IceFyr1928.
              Is now DeathofShadows

Name: Steven Yew

Nickname: Yew

Sex: Male

Job: Pokemon Mythology

Appearance:

Personality: Calm and collected, Yew is what most would call an ideal teacher. However, once you get to knowing him, Yew is spontaneous, and acts a bit younger than he is. Yew is strict when it comes to punishment, but is reasonably lenient with his class otherwise. He loves engaging his students with fun activities and many field trips. Yew is occasionally outspoken when it comes to personal issues, and belives that friendship is the strongest force in existense.

History: Yew grew up on on one of the Orange Islands. He went to a school there, and one of his teachers greatly inspired him to become one himself. When he graduated, he was given a Kirlia, which he raised with much affection. Naming her Tetra, they went on a region-spanning adventure, on which they aquired Scizice. Finished in the Orange Islands, Yew went to the newly discovered Sinnoh region, becoming a champion. In Sinnoh, he met Luxray and Char. Char soon evolved, and Yew decided to travel to Hoenn. Traveling through the region, he met many trainers, and made many friends. While he was there, he found an interesting myth about the continental pokemon. One thing led to another, and he was soon involved with the study of all three of the legendaries. Soon after, he returned home and gave up his position as champion, and began studying Pokemon myths in immense detail. Many years later, Yew was still looking into these myths, especially those about the three Hoenn legendaries. He made many discoveries, and is an 'expert' in the field of study. He had just returned from a field study when he was requested to teach a history course at the school that he had long since graduated from. Accepting the job, Yew soon became a favorite to both students and coworkers. He taught for another two years, before getting a letter from an old friend that he had met at the Sinnoh Elite Four. Gary asked him to come teach at his new academy. Yew packed, and was on the first boat that would go to the island for a reasonable price.

Pokémon:

1)

Species:Gardevoir
                Nickname: Tetra
                Personality: Tetra is hardworking, and will do almost anything for Yew. She is funny, and will crack many jokes. She is overly serious when Yew or herself are in danger, and will take matters into her own hands, even if Yew has a better plan. She makes a habit of rarely trusting anyone with anything important.
                Lvl: 50
                Moveset: Psychic; Hypnosis; Dream Eater; Psyshock; Light Screen; Recover

2)

Species: Scizor
                Nickname: Ice
                Personality: Ice is haughty, and thinks of himself as the strongest Pokemon on Yew's team. While this isn't true, Ice still tries to prove it at every opportunity. He is aggressive towards anyone that aproaches Yew while he is out of his Pokeball, but can be calmed quickly.
                Lvl: 47
                Moveset: X-Scissor; Agility; Fury Cutter; Guillotine; Seismic Toss; Bug Bite

3)

Species: Luxray
                Personality: Luxray is quiet, and loves to run. He thinks of battles as games, and will try to be playful with the opponent between commands. Luxray is trusting of others, and is an attention hog.
                Lvl: 45
                Moveset: Thunder; Thunder Fang; Glare; Swagger; Hone Claws; Night Slash

4)

Species: Monferno
                Nickname: Char
                Personality: Char is the other wisecrack of the team. He will play many pranks, and gets away with most of them. He loves riddles, and will have many competitions with the rest of the team. he is very strategic, placing his hits in the most effective positions.
                Lvl: 45
                Moveset: Mach Punch; Fire Blast; Blaze Kick; Double Kick; Slash; Agility
                Old October 9th, 2012 (7:36 PM).
                Pokemon Professor
                • Crystal Tier

@IceFyr: Alright. Your app looks good so far. Could we have a good 70 words more of history though? It's a tad short as it stands currently. That's about it though!

Old October 9th, 2012 (8:10 PM).
                Is now DeathofShadows

YAY! All done! when do I get my first class?
                  Old October 9th, 2012 (8:44 PM). Edited October 9th, 2012 by PkMnTrainer Yellow.
                  Pokemon Professor
                  • Crystal Tier

@IceFyr: In a month or two, when the next day finally comes. :U

Or rather, that's when you get (See: are asked to teach) a class. You can CHOOSE to teach students any time you please, simply by having your teacher character approach a student and start...well...spreading knowledge! As a teacher at the academy, you have a lot of freedom as to how you teach. So you can literally have your teacher just start lecturing a student in the hallway, or challenge a student to a battle in order to teach them that way.

But yeah. Structured traditional classes only occur once per day, and the day only started relatively recently, and days tend to move very slowly here. So. That ain't happening for a while and I'd have to heavily advise you don't wait for it. |D

Regardless. There is a list of accepted characters on the front page that is reasonably updated. I'd advise checking out a character you might like to interact with, sending their RPer a VM, figuring out where that character is, and then deciding whether to throw your teacher at them. c:

@ImEvil: Well, the issue is that pokemon joining their trainers voluntarily has become a cliche that I've been forced to crack down on due to overuse by putting the bar higher for getting away with it. A trainer battles wild pokemon to catch them because they want that trainer to prove they're worthy through a test of skill. Kindness is not a skill. So if you want to have it just up and join him instead of being given to him or catching it in a normal fashion then you're going to need to explain this whole abuse thing well enough that I can say you've earned the ability to get away with it.

Honestly, I'd recommend simply rewriting that part of your SU a bit so you don't have to deal with this. There's only one other cliche I'm currently cracking down on and that's non-psychic pokemon with telepathy/pokemon who verbally speak English.

Old October 9th, 2012 (10:04 PM).
                  Is now DeathofShadows

Did anybody order a BETTER MAP?!?!?

;P
                    Old October 9th, 2012 (10:32 PM).
                    Pokemon Professor
                    • Crystal Tier

@Ice: Hmm... it looks a bit nicer in some areas, but the icy plains and swamplands are simply confusing looking even for someone who knows where they're supposed to be. It's also difficult to distinguish the swamplands from the forests or the dead forest from the forests. They blend together.

That's why mine has a legend and is nice and bright. The map needs to be functional before it's pretty. =( I'm flattered that you decided to surprise us with this though. |D

Old October 9th, 2012 (10:33 PM).
                    Is now DeathofShadows

well, it can be worked upon. this is a slightly smuged pencil drawing...
                      Old October 10th, 2012 (6:02 AM).
                      King of the Hell

I'm sorry, but I just have to keep this one.

Anyways, Marin, Question for you, relating to this RP, but you gotta get on Facebook chat .__.
                        Old October 10th, 2012 (10:52 AM).
                        Is now DeathofShadows

ROTFLMAO!!!!! That is hilarious!!!
                          Old October 10th, 2012 (11:50 AM).
                          Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
                          • Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
                          Alright alright enough with the Memes. As fun as they are, I don't want a Mod to come in and clean everything up. Its happened before.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
                          Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
                          Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
                          Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Body Slam, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
                          Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 46 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
                          Kara (Gligar) Lv. 35 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
                          Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 35 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
                          Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
                          Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
                          (Ability: Swift Swim)
                          Old October 10th, 2012 (12:43 PM). Edited October 10th, 2012 by Satan.EXE.
                          King of the Hell

Alright, I said I'd do it and I have finally finished!

Yes, This was that "little something" I've been hand-crafting specially for PTA!
                            Go on, take a look!

Spoiler:
                            Old October 10th, 2012 (6:16 PM).
                            »Crossing worlds«
                            • Crystal Tier

@Wolf: That is a cool map! I'm gonna save it on my phone!

~Dia+RS~
                            Old October 10th, 2012 (7:03 PM).
                            Layton Lover

Nature: Docile
                              @Wolf Best. Map. Ever. You did such a great job! I could never do that.

Quick Reply