• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The perfect you.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Based on the traits and attributes other people have that you wish you had and simply can't force upon yourself, what would be the perfect you? For example, if you admire vegetarianism in other people, but can't adapt to that lifestyle yourself, that would be a nice thing to list. Why are these traits important to you?

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Yes, all the time. I'm terrible with motivating myself to do anything that's not in my routine.. so I admire those who, even if they had a long day at work, can just pick up and go to the gym for a couple hours.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Confidence in myself is a huge one. Also the ability to know what to say to people to avoid awkward silences.

Life would just be so much easier if I had those things. I admire them in other people and I try to emulate them but it's all an act and then I fall on my face.

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
Years
I need to lose 100 pounds. Yes, 100. I'm that overweight. To do this, I need to work on eating more greens and eating less cheese and meat and treats, and the latter stuff tastes SO GOOD that it's hard to break the habit of. I also need to increase exercise and develop a routine, which is difficult for me.

Basically, I need to work on various forms of self-control, with eating and routinizing, and then I can accomplish my goal. I also wish I weren't so damn tired all the time, and I could find additional ways to motivate myself, aside from her. Plenty of things I can work on... and I'm trying.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I'm pretty content with who I am, currently. I'm proud of who I am, but if there was something I could get, it would be a better reputation. Yeah.

Years
I really wish I could be more spontaneous and carefree, but comfortable with that instead of awkward like I feel whenever I try to be spontaneous and carefree. And like Kura said, people with seemingly limitless motivation make me wonder how they do it. A perfect me would get an idea in my head and be able to act on it immediately and not worry about how awkward it might be or how tired I might feel.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I'd like to be happy with my body. I'm comfortable with it, I like it, but I can't say I'm happy with it.

I'd like to think a little more outside the box when it comes to drawing/writing things.

And I'd like to have a crapton more witty remarks. I can come up with some good stuff sometimes, but I've seen some people just spew them out like a freaking boss.

Years
I'm certainly more confident in myself than last year, but I still sometimes think that I'm just not as good at...idk, I guess being social as other people. I am super scared of getting a girlfriend because, like, what do I talk about? So yeah, a perfect me would be able to talk about stuff that isn't totally boring. Also, I think I should go out more, because if I wasnt blessed with such a good metabolism I'd be pretty unhealthy.

Years
I'd like to be motivated. God knows where I'd be if I actually was. A lot of my problems seem to stem from just not caring. Also, I wish I could be cleaner! My house would be so nice. :3

Back