Pokémon Essentials All questions and discussion about Pokémon Essentials, the Pokémon game kit for RPG Maker XP, go in here. Also contains links to the latest downloads and the Essentials Wiki.

TrollandToad.com
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old October 13th, 2012 (12:13 PM).
Nilaul Nilaul is offline
     
    Join Date: Oct 2012
    Posts: 22
    Created a new map for the introduction, I try making a few npc move on the new map with costume tileset. However they don't, I check passability and everything is fine.

    The npc move fine on other maps.
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #2    
    Old October 13th, 2012 (2:09 PM).
    Umbra's Avatar
    Umbra Umbra is offline
    • Platinum Tier
     
    Join Date: Aug 2009
    Location: Nearby my feet.
    Age: 20
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Calm
    Posts: 1,745
    Essentials has a built in anti-lag, are the npc's on screen? If not that's most likely the problem.
    Reply With Quote
      #3    
    Old October 13th, 2012 (6:32 PM).
    Nilaul Nilaul is offline
       
      Join Date: Oct 2012
      Posts: 22
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by hansiec View Post
      Essentials has a built in anti-lag, are the npc's on screen? If not that's most likely the problem.
      It wasn't the lag, its was a bug with a map, don't know what had caused it. I had basicly deleted and recreated the map, and everything was absolutely fine.
      Reply With Quote
        #4    
      Old October 14th, 2012 (10:07 AM).
      Umbra's Avatar
      Umbra Umbra is offline
      • Platinum Tier
       
      Join Date: Aug 2009
      Location: Nearby my feet.
      Age: 20
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Calm
      Posts: 1,745
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Nilaul View Post
      It wasn't the lag, its was a bug with a map, don't know what had caused it. I had basicly deleted and recreated the map, and everything was absolutely fine.
      maybe it was an auto-run event that never stopped.
      Reply With Quote
        #5    
      Old October 14th, 2012 (9:01 PM).
      Nilaul Nilaul is offline
         
        Join Date: Oct 2012
        Posts: 22
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by hansiec View Post
        maybe it was an auto-run event that never stopped.
        Maybe.. I also have an issue that sometimes whenever I transfer a player, it goes into an intro map Ive made for a introductory cut-scene (which uses an autorun event). However even if I start the game outside in a random area, the game decides to wrap me to that map instead of to the correct location.

        However copying the introductory map and deleting the old copy prevents this from happening.
        Reply With Quote
          #6    
        Old October 15th, 2012 (6:22 AM).
        Umbra's Avatar
        Umbra Umbra is offline
        • Platinum Tier
         
        Join Date: Aug 2009
        Location: Nearby my feet.
        Age: 20
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Calm
        Posts: 1,745
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Nilaul View Post
        Maybe.. I also have an issue that sometimes whenever I transfer a player, it goes into an intro map Ive made for a introductory cut-scene (which uses an autorun event). However even if I start the game outside in a random area, the game decides to wrap me to that map instead of to the correct location.

        However copying the introductory map and deleting the old copy prevents this from happening.
        Are you using the latest version of Essentials, I have never had those problems.
        Reply With Quote
          #7    
        Old October 17th, 2012 (7:10 PM).
        Nilaul Nilaul is offline
           
          Join Date: Oct 2012
          Posts: 22
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by hansiec View Post
          Are you using the latest version of Essentials, I have never had those problems.
          Yes. Its a bit strange, but it does not halt the progress for me :-)
          Reply With Quote
          Reply

          Quick Reply

          Join the conversation!

          Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

          Create a PokéCommunity Account

          Sponsored Links
          Thread Tools

          Posting Rules
          You may not post new threads
          You may not post replies
          You may not post attachments
          You may not edit your posts

          BB code is On
          Smilies are On
          [IMG] code is On
          HTML code is Off

          Forum Jump


          All times are GMT -8. The time now is 9:59 PM.