• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Live in Color's RNG Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
1538olg.jpg

Hello! Welcome to a new trade system I'll be doing. I recently figured out how to RNG and would like to share what I can RNG in order to get some items/Pokemon I need! First and foremost, please know that I abuse Pokemon's Random Number Generator in order to get desirable shiny, flawless Pokemon and if you do not like the idea of this, then I'm sorry but you'll have to look for what you seek elsewhere.

Rules:
-No Hacks, if I happen to trade a hacked Pokemon, let me know and I'll gladly refund/work out something with you.
-If you have any problems with the trade VM/PM me and I'll do my best ot resolve the issue.
-I only have Pokemon Black Version, any Pokemon not originating from Pokemon Black may be unobtainable for me until I am able to expand my collection.

Information:
-OT: Tyler - 61880
-Pokemon Black FC: 1893 8963 5841
-I care very little for event Pokemon unless they are EV trained with flawless IVs
-I trade mostly for flawless, egg moved, good natured Pokemon. I am not looking for events, but feel free to offer whatever you'd like, I might want it.
-When I state IVs they are in the order of HP/Atk/Def/Sp.A/Sp.D/Spe

Request Form:
Pokemon: ---
Nature: ---
IVs: Attack/Defense/Special Attack/Special Defense/Speed
Shiny: Yes/No

Examples of Pokemon I'm able to obtain: (But not limited to!)
Spoiler:

I'll be further expanding as I get more requests and more items/Pokemon that will make it easier for me, such as Egg Move parents, Synchronizers, Dittos, etc. Please remember this is from Pokemon Black only right now!

My Wants:
-Power Items: (Power Anklet, Power Lens, Power Bracer, Power Belt, Power Band, Power Weight)
-Life Orbs, Leftovers, Choice Items (Choice Band, Choice Specs, Choice Scarf), Toxic Orb, Air Balloon
-A Pokemon with PKRS
-Other shiny/flawless Pokemon, especially with egg moves

Trophy Case
Spoiler:

Whitelist:
Spoiler:

Blacklist:
Spoiler:

Again, feel free to offer whatever you'd like, just make sure it is reasonable!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Nice shop you have here :) I have a few mons you may want. First here's a Skarmory I have: http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=2150727 I can change anything you want, the EVs, moveset, etc. Second, here's a flawless Ditto I rng'd myself: http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=2087063 And third, if you would like me to, I can attach whatever items you need to them. In exchange, you can trade me whatever you want in return. Consider this as helping out a fellow rnger. All I really ask for in return is that you do not trade my mons to anybody else. If you need any help with RNG or if you want to arrange the trade faster, I'm always on Trade Corner's irc chatroom and I remember seeing you come on a few times before (I'm EV there). Good luck with your shop. :)

Last edited:
Years
Nice shop you have here :) I have a few mons you may want. First here's a Skarmory I have: http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=2150727 I can change anything you want, the EVs, moveset, etc. Second, here's a flawless Ditto I rng'd myself: http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=2087063 And third, if you would like me to, I can attach whatever items you need to them. In exchange, you can trade me whatever you want in return. Consider this as helping out a fellow rnger. All I really ask for in return is that you do not trade my mons to anybody else. If you need any help with RNG or if you want to arrange the trade faster, I'm always on Trade Corner's irc chatroom and I remember seeing you come on a few times before (I'm EV there). Good luck with your shop. :)

Wow, thank you so much! I really appreciate it, and you'll definitely get on the Whitelist. If you ever need anything let me know! I would love that Skarmory if that's okay with you. I can hop on wifi whenever you'd like.

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2016
Username: Yourpaljesus
Pokemon: Litwick
Nickname: zSPOOKSz
Nature: Modest
Ability: Shadow Tag (But if you can't get that, flash fire is good too. )
IVs: Near Flawless/Flawless
Shiny: No
Ball Type: Moon Ball (Or pokeball if you can't)
Other: Level one.

CAN YOU DO THIS FOR ME?! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

I have some leftovers and a bunch of evolution stones and dream radar pokemon.(:

Years
Username: Yourpaljesus
Pokemon: Litwick
Nickname: zSPOOKSz
Nature: Modest
Ability: Shadow Tag (But if you can't get that, flash fire is good too. )
IVs: Near Flawless/Flawless
Shiny: No
Ball Type: Moon Ball (Or pokeball if you can't)
Other: Level one.

CAN YOU DO THIS FOR ME?! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

I have some leftovers and a bunch of evolution stones and dream radar pokemon.(:

Sure, I can attempt to do this! It's just, you'd like it level one, but in a Moon Ball? I think if you want it level 1, it's going to have to be in a Pokeball since I'll need to hatch it, or I'll need to catch one at any random level with a Moon Ball.

Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2012
looking for an abra, charmander..

let me know if u can help than ill go thru my items with ya to see what u want :)

Years
looking for an abra, charmander..

let me know if u can help than ill go thru my items with ya to see what u want :)

In the first post I said I can only really get Pokemon from Pokemon Black version until I start to expand a bit more, I'm sorry. D:

EDIT: I think I have a way to get the Pokemon, but is there any other things you want on them? Certain natures, moves, etc?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2012
Nah your the expert :) just make em as good as u can my friend :) deeply appreciated!

Creame

Dreams take you higher ♥
Years
Heyaaa! I was wondering if you could do this request:

Pokémon: Togepi
Nickname: /
Nature: Calm
IVs: flawless/nearly flawless
Ability: Serenade Grace
Moves: I don't ask for egg moves

If it is an impossible request, I'd understand! I do have some life orbs and choice items.
Let me know!
~ Lots of love

Years
Pokémon: Ditto
Nature: Serious
IVs: Flawless
Shiny: Yes

I've been really trying to get a Ditto with flawless, or near-flawless, IVs. I would prefer the Ditto to have any of the neutral natures, but serious is just my favorite (which is why I listed it). I would love it if the Ditto could be shiny, but I'd be able to live with it if it wasn't.

I can offer you some female Dream World Pokémon, or other Pokémon with their hidden abilities, and I'll be more than happy to give you some PP Max if you might need one. I can also provide Pokérus, in case you don't already have access to it. None of my Pokémon are flawless, or anything like that, but I'll post what I do have and maybe you'll see something fancy. I have White 2, so I can try to get you any version exclusives (since I read that you're using Black).

I have a Gentle Elgyem (M) that has Synchronize, in case you're still looking for Pokémon with that ability.

Female Dream World Pokémon
Spoiler:

Male Pokémon with Hidden Abilities
Spoiler:

Starter Pokémon (Breedable)
Spoiler:

Fossil Pokémon (Breedable)
Spoiler:

Other Pokémon (Breedable)
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
Pokemon: Timburr
Ability: Guts
Nature: Adamant
IVs: Flawless
Shiny: Yes

Egg Moves: Mach Punch

It would be pretty cool if i got this. I have a few female dreamworld pokemon like riolu munna and swablu. I only have one leftovers but i'm fine with giving it away.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
Shop owner has been inactive for almost a month. I'll reopen if he decides to comeback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back