The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games ROM Hacks Studio Sideshow Showcase
FireRed FireRed 649 Patch

Sideshow Showcase The place to show side-projects that you're working on, for the small yet still big things you want to do, such as translation patches, "386" patches, and anything small like that.


View Poll Results: Hack save routine for extra saveable space? Would break compatibility with flashcarts
Yes 16 21.05%
Yes - But have 2 patches. 1 with, 1 without. 56 73.68%
No 4 5.26%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #326    
Old October 3rd, 2012 (3:33 PM).
Jambo51's Avatar
Jambo51 Jambo51 is offline
Glory To Arstotzka
     
    Join Date: Jun 2009
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Quiet
    Posts: 732
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by PokemonMasters View Post
    sorry? you dont have to get mad. i was just making a suggestion.
    Don't apologise for making a perfectly legitimate suggestion. I was only trying to encourage you (and many others who are thinking similar questions) to go find the tutorial I wrote to add the Trainer Facing Fix, and try to implement it yourself.

    If you try and succeed, you learned the basics of inserting ASM, if you tried and failed, I will offer assistance, but if you don't try at all, I won't help you.

    I got no such help when I was learning to ASM hack, and I had to learn everything for myself. In many ways, the best way to learn it is to back up your hack and just try until you get it right!
    __________________
    Hey guys, please check out my recreations of the gen 1 and 2 music on my custom engine at my SoundCloud! - Here!

    Relevant Advertising!

      #327    
    Old October 11th, 2012 (12:46 PM).
    Jambo51's Avatar
    Jambo51 Jambo51 is offline
    Glory To Arstotzka
       
      Join Date: Jun 2009
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Quiet
      Posts: 732
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by timson733333 View Post
      Freezes right at the rival battle. :/
      Sorry for the double post, but I just wanted to reply to this to say that I fixed this rather large bug tonight. Sorry it took me so long to fix guys! :)
      __________________
      Hey guys, please check out my recreations of the gen 1 and 2 music on my custom engine at my SoundCloud! - Here!
        #328    
      Old October 14th, 2012 (3:32 AM).
      lord_hardware's Avatar
      lord_hardware lord_hardware is offline
      Lord Hardware
         
        Join Date: Jul 2007
        Age: 27
        Gender:
        Posts: 17
        you wouldn't happen to have the config for YAPE would you? i've tried supplimenting the data from the PGE config but it seems to not enjoy it. (or maybe I'm an idiot)
          #329    
        Old October 14th, 2012 (12:26 PM).
        Jambo51's Avatar
        Jambo51 Jambo51 is offline
        Glory To Arstotzka
           
          Join Date: Jun 2009
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Quiet
          Posts: 732
          YAPE is just completely incompatible with it. Don't try to use it. All you'll do is break something I spent many hours putting together, because many of the structures are different in the 649 Patch vs. a Clean Fire Red ROM.
          __________________
          Hey guys, please check out my recreations of the gen 1 and 2 music on my custom engine at my SoundCloud! - Here!
            #330    
          Old October 15th, 2012 (1:00 PM).
          LCCoolJ95's Avatar
          LCCoolJ95 LCCoolJ95 is offline
          Limited Capacity
             
            Join Date: May 2009
            Location: The World That Never Was
            Age: 23
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Naive
            Posts: 538
            Yep, so I had to use PGE to do all the movesets...all 649 of them...is my hard work going to pay off Jambo? :/
            __________________
            "The greatest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it, and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all." -Art Beins, 1982

            Pokémon Theta Emerald EX: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=386240
              #331    
            Old October 15th, 2012 (7:16 PM).
            iwelshykid iwelshykid is offline
            Welshy
               
              Join Date: Jul 2011
              Location: Houston, texas
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Lax
              Posts: 8
              Sorry if this has already been solved/answered, as I didn't comb through the whole thread, but when I play the game I'm only seeing Gen 1 Pokemon? I know I patched it right because the sprites are different and there's a day/night cycle.
              Not sure if there's a second pokedex I need to get or what, someone mind pointing me in the right direction?
                #332    
              Old October 21st, 2012 (8:10 PM).
              tamsheel's Avatar
              tamsheel tamsheel is offline
                 
                Join Date: Jun 2011
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 22
                Hi Jambo.great to see you are still doing so much in this patch of yours. You remember me? I guess. I was busy learning everything. I worked on a hacked rom(because i have played all gba games,there was no fun adding new pokemons in them and playing again). So instead i chosed a hacked rom,and firstly inserted sprites. I learned and inserted cries, few pokedex entries,moves,etc. I tried editing hero and heroin sprite,using unzlb,nse,rsball,etc,but everytime the colous messed up...(yes i know how to use ape also now).so i repointed hero and heroins sprites to anothere in game trainers sprites.now just need to figure out how to do the backsprite.(i know the procedure,i have done that too,but the colour wont change.)...i was not satisfied with the way the legendaries were treated in game,so i added more legandaries like darkrai-x,6 fakemons,kaldeo,terakion,cobalion,virizion,shaymin,kyurems two forms.(i succesfully created two items to evolve kyurem to its two forms,like water stone,fire stone,but that didint worked)etc. I learned and wrote scripts in pksv,xse. Created a new safari zone,rotom and spiritomb event,and lot lot more.and there was a day a year ago,when i knew nothing about hacking.not even how to insert a new pokemon sprite in game. It was your patch that inspired me,and the help from shiny absol. I shall be thankfull to you both.
                I am having just few problems.i scanned through net,this site,forum,everywhere. I didnt got what i wanted.and if i got the solutions,unfortunately they wont work..i dont know any reliable source,so I am posting here. Again i know this forum is not for help,but maybe you will consider mine as expection.
                I have succesfully changed titlescreen in a clean rom,but when i try to change the titlescreen of a hacked rom(it has already been changed by the hacker)'meaning i want to change it the second time,it wont work.the color just wont come. I tried unzlb,nse,nuzlb,all. Can you point a way...or atleast tell if its possible to do so.
                Any simple guide somewhere to change all unowns form,name,moves...i really want to utilise those 26 unown spots.
                Rest problems i will find the solutions,but i want a good,my heart pleasing titlescreen for the game i put in so much.plz help me.
                Again sorry for such a long post. Thanks for all your help,without which i wont even have started hacking.
                Looking forward to hear from you.
                Take care and all the best with your life and future. Regards...
                  #333    
                Old October 23rd, 2012 (4:08 AM). Edited October 23rd, 2012 by Jambo51.
                Jambo51's Avatar
                Jambo51 Jambo51 is offline
                Glory To Arstotzka
                   
                  Join Date: Jun 2009
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Quiet
                  Posts: 732
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by iwelshykid View Post
                  Sorry if this has already been solved/answered, as I didn't comb through the whole thread, but when I play the game I'm only seeing Gen 1 Pokemon? I know I patched it right because the sprites are different and there's a day/night cycle.
                  Not sure if there's a second pokedex I need to get or what, someone mind pointing me in the right direction?
                  Read. The. First. Post. I refuse to answer questions from people who clearly haven't done so! I don't expect you to read the entire thread, but the first post should always be your first stop since it explains everything.

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by tamsheel View Post
                  cut for brevity
                  tl;dr. (Actually, I did read it, and came to the conclusion that it's mostly spam). I don't need to know your life story, especially if it's irrelevant to the thread, which this is.
                  __________________
                  Hey guys, please check out my recreations of the gen 1 and 2 music on my custom engine at my SoundCloud! - Here!
                    #334    
                  Old October 23rd, 2012 (8:10 AM). Edited October 23rd, 2012 by giradialkia.
                  Jambo51's Avatar
                  Jambo51 Jambo51 is offline
                  Glory To Arstotzka
                     
                    Join Date: Jun 2009
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Quiet
                    Posts: 732
                    [snip]

                    I just fixed a fairly major bug with the regional dex code in the patch. This bug meant that (after getting the Pokédex) that evolutions filled the wrong spot in the Pokédex. I have now actually fixed this. :)
                    __________________
                    Hey guys, please check out my recreations of the gen 1 and 2 music on my custom engine at my SoundCloud! - Here!
                      #335    
                    Old October 23rd, 2012 (11:25 AM). Edited October 23rd, 2012 by Hound of Justice.
                    Hound of Justice Hound of Justice is offline
                    Banned
                       
                      Join Date: Aug 2012
                      Location: Stealing Ash's Pikachu with Meowth
                      Age: 24
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Naughty
                      Posts: 1,082
                      Tamsheel wth is wrong with you lol

                      Hey Jambo thnx for this patch and the latest fix does lc use this patch and if it does since you fixed the pokedex bug will liquid crystal get its pokedex fixed soon?
                      Also will you add the new items, moves, tms, abilities etc in the hack link said he wnt add new gen pokemon but i never saw him saying anything for the rest
                      Someone said that he saw a new gen pokemon in lc and that makes me wonder if u have a surprise for us in the future :D
                        #336    
                      Old October 23rd, 2012 (12:31 PM).
                      Jambo51's Avatar
                      Jambo51 Jambo51 is offline
                      Glory To Arstotzka
                         
                        Join Date: Jun 2009
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Quiet
                        Posts: 732
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by ElitePokes View Post
                        Hey Jambo thnx for this patch and the latest fix does lc use this patch and if it does since you fixed the pokedex bug will liquid crystal get its pokedex fixed soon?
                        I already fixed it in LC, but the patch hasn't been updated yet, so you won't get the benefit of it. Bear in mind that it'll only fix it for future Pokémon evolutions, I can't make it backwards compatible.

                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by ElitePokes View Post
                        Also will you add the new items, moves and abilities in the hack link said he wnt add new gen pokemon but i never saw him saying anything for the rest
                        Someone said that he saw a new gen pokemon in lc and that makes me wonder if u have a surprise for us in the future :D
                        No, he saw a remnant of me copying the decapitalised names over from the 649 Patch. The new Pokémon are definitely NOT being added. The plan is to add the 4th gen moves, and possibly some of the abilities. (And even then, that's only because the Physical/Special split needs balanced!)
                        __________________
                        Hey guys, please check out my recreations of the gen 1 and 2 music on my custom engine at my SoundCloud! - Here!
                          #337    
                        Old October 23rd, 2012 (1:04 PM).
                        Hound of Justice Hound of Justice is offline
                        Banned
                           
                          Join Date: Aug 2012
                          Location: Stealing Ash's Pikachu with Meowth
                          Age: 24
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Naughty
                          Posts: 1,082
                          Ok good luck on working with this patch
                            #338    
                          Old October 23rd, 2012 (11:34 PM).
                          Germaniac's Avatar
                          Germaniac Germaniac is offline
                          Victoria Concordia Crescit
                             
                            Join Date: May 2009
                            Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
                            Age: 19
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Relaxed
                            Posts: 564
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Jambo51 View Post
                            I already fixed it in LC, but the patch hasn't been updated yet, so you won't get the benefit of it. Bear in mind that it'll only fix it for future Pokémon evolutions, I can't make it backwards compatible.
                            Eh, so Liquid Crystal have 649 pokemons? If yes i'll give it a try
                              #339    
                            Old October 24th, 2012 (12:38 PM).
                            LCCoolJ95's Avatar
                            LCCoolJ95 LCCoolJ95 is offline
                            Limited Capacity
                               
                              Join Date: May 2009
                              Location: The World That Never Was
                              Age: 23
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Naive
                              Posts: 538
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by アルセウス View Post
                              Eh, so Liquid Crystal have 649 pokemons? If yes i'll give it a try
                              He's only adding in the 4th gen moves, and some abilities too
                              __________________
                              "The greatest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it, and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all." -Art Beins, 1982

                              Pokémon Theta Emerald EX: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=386240
                                #340    
                              Old October 28th, 2012 (10:32 AM).
                              HeroesAndCons's Avatar
                              HeroesAndCons HeroesAndCons is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Mar 2012
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 185
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Jambo51
                                This is not a hack. You cannot catch all 649 Pokémon just using my patch. It is a BASE for hackers to create hacks with.
                                This single sentence just crushed my hopes completely. =( I'm no hacker, and it would be a long time before any hack was made that incorporated everything you've done. I was really looking forward to a FireRed 649 full hack as well...
                                __________________
                                CAN YOU HANDLE THE SIZZLE?!
                                  #341    
                                Old October 29th, 2012 (11:40 AM).
                                WorldsBoss's Avatar
                                WorldsBoss WorldsBoss is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Mar 2007
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Adamant
                                  Posts: 155
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by HeroesAndCons View Post
                                  This single sentence just crushed my hopes completely. =( I'm no hacker, and it would be a long time before any hack was made that incorporated everything you've done. I was really looking forward to a FireRed 649 full hack as well...
                                  Don't worry, once all 649 of the Pokemon have their movesets prepared and correct abilities plus 4th + 5th gen attack animations I'm sure it won't take anybody very long to insert the new Pokemon to be wild in certain routes :)
                                    #342    
                                  Old October 29th, 2012 (11:50 AM).
                                  miksy91's Avatar
                                  miksy91 miksy91 is online now
                                  Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
                                     
                                    Join Date: Oct 2008
                                    Location: Finland
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 1,443
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by random-man View Post
                                    Don't worry, once all 649 of the Pokemon have their movesets prepared and correct abilities plus 4th + 5th gen attack animations I'm sure it won't take anybody very long to insert the new Pokemon to be wild in certain routes :)
                                    Once somebody creates an additional wild pokemon editor to support FireRed with this patch being applied to. Until that, hex editing is the way to go.

                                    Not sure why I ended up quoting to you but just felt like saying that :)

                                    Anyway, I personally hate to see this hack being so underrated.
                                    Seriously, most of the comments in the thread are about "This hack doesn't do anything after patching!" and that kind of stuff. After all, implementing all this requires massive amount knowledge and work. Personally, I can do all kinds of neat things with assembly but... all this is really something else. I couldn't imagine trying to do this on my own. You're not just "hacking" the game, you're pretty creating a new game.

                                    Good luck to the making, Jambo! If you succeed in pulling this out, that really is something.
                                    __________________
                                    Pokémon Dark Energy
                                    Some of my ROM hacking related stuff
                                      #343    
                                    Old October 29th, 2012 (11:53 AM).
                                    Crimson5M's Avatar
                                    Crimson5M Crimson5M is offline
                                    what
                                     
                                    Join Date: Feb 2011
                                    Location: Scotland
                                    Age: 22
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Quiet
                                    Posts: 1,107
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by HeroesAndCons View Post
                                    This single sentence just crushed my hopes completely. =( I'm no hacker, and it would be a long time before any hack was made that incorporated everything you've done. I was really looking forward to a FireRed 649 full hack as well...
                                    It was three sentences.

                                    Good job jammy bob. Hope see more work soon.
                                    __________________
                                    Youtube
                                      #344    
                                    Old October 29th, 2012 (3:26 PM).
                                    machomuu's Avatar
                                    machomuu machomuu is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Apr 2008
                                    Location: Americalanavania
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Relaxed
                                    Posts: 10,356
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by miksy91 View Post
                                    Anyway, I personally hate to see this hack being so underrated.
                                    Seriously, most of the comments in the thread are about "This hack doesn't do anything after patching!" and that kind of stuff. After all, implementing all this requires massive amount knowledge and work. Personally, I can do all kinds of neat things with assembly but... all this is really something else. I couldn't imagine trying to do this on my own. You're not just "hacking" the game, you're pretty creating a new game.
                                    It's because the pokemon hacking community, for the most part, is so used to having things served to them on a silver platter. It's a given, because we've been graced with so many wonderful incredible hacking tools that make it easy for anyone to hack. That's not necessarily a bad thing, I mean, no other game in existence has been made as easy to hack as pokemon thanks to the tools (though it could also be that Pokemon is an easy game to hack, but the point still stands), but it conditions hackers to have things done for them. That's really the case here, though in my opinion, I find this to be just fine, regardless of its simply being a base. It offers hackers the ability to expand their horizons in many aspects, and while a "649" patch all of the pokemon in "capturable" would be nice, this project is really quite expansive and shouldn't exist (due to its difficulty and scope.

                                    So good work Jambo. I honestly couldn't see many other people taking up a project such as this, and it seems to be turning into quite a fine patch.
                                    __________________
                                    Paired to and madly in love with a literal Symphony of legs.


                                    I also watch anime sometimes. Just a little.
                                      #345    
                                    Old November 15th, 2012 (3:28 PM).
                                    MrElephant's Avatar
                                    MrElephant MrElephant is offline
                                    Pokemon Researcher
                                       
                                      Join Date: Oct 2011
                                      Location: United States
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Serious
                                      Posts: 77
                                      Ill keep short and sweet since you don't like to be bothered Jambo. Is there any way that this can be patched easily to an emerald rom. I just want to be able to create double wild battles in emerald. Thanks for your patience.
                                      __________________
                                      Trying to find time to mod

                                      Lets see I like modding

                                      Dragon Warrior, Lego Racers, Pokemon, Final Fantasy, Mario Racing, Super Smash Bros Brawl, and Banjo.
                                        #346    
                                      Old November 16th, 2012 (6:12 AM).
                                      Jambo51's Avatar
                                      Jambo51 Jambo51 is offline
                                      Glory To Arstotzka
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jun 2009
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Quiet
                                        Posts: 732
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by machomuu View Post
                                        It's because the pokemon hacking community, for the most part, is so used to having things served to them on a silver platter. It's a given, because we've been graced with so many wonderful incredible hacking tools that make it easy for anyone to hack. That's not necessarily a bad thing, I mean, no other game in existence has been made as easy to hack as pokemon thanks to the tools (though it could also be that Pokemon is an easy game to hack, but the point still stands), but it conditions hackers to have things done for them. That's really the case here, though in my opinion, I find this to be just fine, regardless of its simply being a base. It offers hackers the ability to expand their horizons in many aspects, and while a "649" patch all of the pokemon in "capturable" would be nice, this project is really quite expansive and shouldn't exist (due to its difficulty and scope.

                                        So good work Jambo. I honestly couldn't see many other people taking up a project such as this, and it seems to be turning into quite a fine patch.
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Fireworks View Post
                                        It was three sentences.

                                        Good job jammy bob. Hope see more work soon.
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by miksy91 View Post
                                        Once somebody creates an additional wild pokemon editor to support FireRed with this patch being applied to. Until that, hex editing is the way to go.

                                        Not sure why I ended up quoting to you but just felt like saying that :)

                                        Anyway, I personally hate to see this hack being so underrated.
                                        Seriously, most of the comments in the thread are about "This hack doesn't do anything after patching!" and that kind of stuff. After all, implementing all this requires massive amount knowledge and work. Personally, I can do all kinds of neat things with assembly but... all this is really something else. I couldn't imagine trying to do this on my own. You're not just "hacking" the game, you're pretty creating a new game.

                                        Good luck to the making, Jambo! If you succeed in pulling this out, that really is something.
                                        Cheers guys, it's good to know the long hours I put into research and then implementation are appreciated :D
                                        For the record, some of the stuff implemented is relatively simple, some of it is monstrous in terms of difficulty. That monstrous stuff is likeliest to be the buggy stuff :P

                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by MrElephant View Post
                                        Ill keep short and sweet since you don't like to be bothered Jambo. Is there any way that this can be patched easily to an emerald rom. I just want to be able to create double wild battles in emerald. Thanks for your patience.
                                        No. It is specifically for Fire Red. In theory, it would be possible to port the wild battle stuff to Emerald/Ruby, but I don't have time to do it right now. I have a lot of coursework at Uni (hence why development on this has stalled), and what little free time I do have is being spent playing Assassin's Creed III and Halo 4. :P
                                        __________________
                                        Hey guys, please check out my recreations of the gen 1 and 2 music on my custom engine at my SoundCloud! - Here!
                                          #347    
                                        Old November 19th, 2012 (1:53 AM).
                                        PokemonMasters's Avatar
                                        PokemonMasters PokemonMasters is offline
                                        Always Remember Forever&After
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jun 2012
                                          Location: Nuvema Town, Unova
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Calm
                                          Posts: 403
                                          Just wondering, how much space does this take up?
                                          __________________

                                          +ForeverDash on PC's Battle Server | Pair | VM/PM |Partner In Crime
                                            #348    
                                          Old November 22nd, 2012 (9:19 AM).
                                          adenosin adenosin is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jun 2012
                                            Posts: 2
                                            Could you explan how did you make the spcecial/physical/status symbol appear in the moves info menu?

                                            It seems very professional, and I would want to do the same with other attack attributes and, if possible, to ivs and evs.

                                            I don'n need a very precise explanation, but some directions would be appreciated.

                                            Thanks!
                                              #349    
                                            Old November 22nd, 2012 (11:12 AM).
                                            Jambo51's Avatar
                                            Jambo51 Jambo51 is offline
                                            Glory To Arstotzka
                                               
                                              Join Date: Jun 2009
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Quiet
                                              Posts: 732
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by adenosin View Post
                                              Could you explan how did you make the spcecial/physical/status symbol appear in the moves info menu?

                                              It seems very professional, and I would want to do the same with other attack attributes and, if possible, to ivs and evs.

                                              I don'n need a very precise explanation, but some directions would be appreciated.

                                              Thanks!
                                              http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=6998748&postcount=127

                                              This post contains the necessary code for it, and Darthatron's original post, on the previous page, has the image and insert location. Put the 2 together to get it working. FR only though.

                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by PokemonMasters View Post
                                              Just wondering, how much space does this take up?
                                              Approximately:
                                              0x71A000 - 0x770000 (ASM, most data and tables, new move battle scripts)
                                              0x800000 - 0xB31000 (cries and moveset data)
                                              0xED0000 - 0xF50000 (sprites)

                                              As of right now, at least. (This is just the stuff I've added, that doesn't include what FR already has in it).
                                              __________________
                                              Hey guys, please check out my recreations of the gen 1 and 2 music on my custom engine at my SoundCloud! - Here!
                                                #350    
                                              Old November 23rd, 2012 (11:23 AM).
                                              Magnemite's Avatar
                                              Magnemite Magnemite is offline
                                              I'm in the past.
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Feb 2006
                                                Gender:
                                                Nature: Lonely
                                                Posts: 205
                                                This may seem like a dumb question, but I was hoping to get this patch working with a randomizer. Specifically this one: https://code.google.com/p/pokemon-randomiser/

                                                I'm assuming the randomizer only knows to point to the existing 386 Pokemon, but would you know if there is any way to make it work?
                                                __________________
                                                My computer died, and I lost ALL of my files.
                                                I'm working to get Pokémon: Yesterday's Journey back into development, but I'll need all the help I can get.

                                                If you can script or sprite and would be interested in helping me bring my prized project back to life, please PM me! Thanks!

                                                Watch the promo here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=160659
                                                Request a region map for your game: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=4524167
                                                Closed Thread

                                                Quick Reply

                                                Join the conversation!

                                                Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                Sponsored Links
                                                Thread Tools

                                                Posting Rules
                                                You may not post new threads
                                                You may not post replies
                                                You may not post attachments
                                                You may not edit your posts

                                                BB code is On
                                                Smilies are On
                                                [IMG] code is On
                                                HTML code is Off

                                                Forum Jump


                                                All times are GMT -8. The time now is 2:06 AM.