The PokéCommunity Forums Create & Discover Roleplay Theatre Roleplay Casting
Pokémon Fallout (OOC/SU)

Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #551    
Old October 13th, 2012 (9:38 AM).
IceFyr1928's Avatar
IceFyr1928 IceFyr1928 is offline
Is now DeathofShadows
     
    Join Date: Aug 2012
    Location: Upper Canterlot, Equestria
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Calm
    Posts: 758
    Well that's just helpful. Get a healing move, and not help one of your teammates, who more or less has a fatal wound? What fun...
    __________________
    THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED, AND FOR MY SAFETY I HAVE RELOCATED. YOU CAN FIND ME HERE
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #552    
    Old October 13th, 2012 (9:57 AM).
    Pppgggr's Avatar
    Pppgggr Pppgggr is offline
    Cheese, for everyone!
       
      Join Date: Mar 2012
      Location: California
      Age: 18
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Calm
      Posts: 198
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Khawill View Post
      Yawn, I just had what happens to be a great sleep, but then I look at IC thread and my name is in bold, and I thought, Well how should I respond and honestly I've been thinking for a good 10 minutes or so. Regardless I think my posts should be read more closely, I don't really interact with any characters, only mentioning bodies (which can be two, three, or a thousand). I can edit my post to say there was in fact two alive girls, but it won't really change my post much.

      As for the too fast thing, I actually left both my main and Ice at the base of the mountain in order to speed things up, I really had slight intention in (sorry of) meeting another group at this moment, (though it is inevitable now, so now I have no intention of really staying with you guys atm.)

      Oh, oh, I must say my temp character just got chimecho as her spirit, and her important move right now is heal pulse. Whether you want that kind of help, or not , Kalie isn't exactly, moral. Pretty much she is on a revenge trip to kill, whoever, and she isn't taking unnessicary risks. She would wait for Ice, (because Spark won't leave without Arie) but she won't be waiting near where the battle was.
      I think she was talking about Ice taking the Haxorus. Anyone without a spirit can go to the peak and get one, it's not like they're in limited supply.
      __________________
      Reply With Quote
        #553    
      Old October 13th, 2012 (4:06 PM). Edited October 13th, 2012 by PkMnTrainer Yellow.
      PkMnTrainer Yellow's Avatar
      PkMnTrainer Yellow PkMnTrainer Yellow is offline
      Pokemon Professor
      • Crystal Tier
       
      Join Date: Aug 2008
      Location: East Coast, USA
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Sassy
      Posts: 4,536
      @Machomuu: While I appreciate second opinions, I have a guy for that. I talk to TornZero about most issues and SUs and decisions. He's very good about spotting things too. My definition of mature is whether it makes readers uncomfortable. You can be scary and realistic and all that jazz without making people uncomfortable. As an example, I'd point to that time Lucy consumed Creed. Can you imagine if I hadn't recognized the risk and appropriately restrained details there?

      Basically, some details are better left implied. It's not that the actions can't happen, but that we as writers would do well to find less 'shocking' ways to present them.

      @pppgggr: That being said, I told you that as constructive criticism and as a precaution. If I was actually confident it was a problem I would've actually been forced to report the post and wouldn't have been allowed to say much due to the mini-modding rule. Anything above M rated falls into Skymin's jurisdiction and not mine, and not reporting it would get /me/ in trouble. It's something I've been afraid of since I started the RP, so this may not be the last time you see me point a post out and caution someone about mature content.

      I got a pretty graphic image in my mind reading the, and not because it wandered. And...well... anime blood physics are grosser than the real thing to be frank. :U That's also a reason. I see that and I compare it to what I've personally seen with my own two eyes and it feels... exaggerated for drama to me? Regardless, I'm not punishing you or anything so take it with a grain of salt.

      Also, to clarify on something people are only given one pokespirit on Mount Coronet. The only way to get more is through slain welders. You can't get more on top of Coronet unless you've got special justification, and even then I'd run it by me via VMs first.


      @Khawill: Speaking of constructive criticism... My instinctive response to what you said was outrage. I'm telling you this because not everyone can just wait a while until they can deal with an issue that offends them in a calm manner like I can, and there's a relatively good chance they wouldn't have in my shoes. The reason it offended me was that you basically implied it wasn't your responsibility to make sure you weren't causing others grief, which is highly dismissive. That may or may not be what you intended to say, but that's the message that came across.

      When IceFyr's character began interacting with ours, you were still interacting with his. Therefore, by correlation you were interacting with ours. There are times it becomes ambiguous who is interacting with who, but... this honestly doesn't feel like one of them. When the person you're interacting with speeds ahead of the others and you do the same in response, that's contributing to the issue.

      That being said, when someone says that you've upset them in some way during roleplay, it's generally proper to attempt to resolve the issue. contrastively, telling someone they have no reason to be aggravated will probably not have ideal results one way or another.

      Once IceFyr finishes correcting the bunnying in his post(s) (The parts where we don't get a fair chance to respond) we'll resume normal posting. I'm not a fan of strikes and infractions. Just know that when I point out the flaws in something you, or any roleplayer, do it's because I want you to learn and become a better RPer because of it.


      @Everyone: Also, I apologize for Any delays on posting. I have been pushing my way through BW2. Good news is I've thoroughly beaten it at this point and learned a bit about the series on my way. Some of it is related to Fallout, but most of it is just general knowledge.

      I also broke Ghetsis' heart. /herp

      But yeah. Other good news is that I've made some sacrifices in order to focus on RP, and I don't mean my sleep schedule.
      __________________

      It's been a long time since we crossed paths over spcae-time~
      Reply With Quote
        #554    
      Old October 13th, 2012 (4:55 PM).
      Khawill's Avatar
      Khawill Khawill is offline
      Swaggins
      • Silver Tier
       
      Join Date: Aug 2012
      Location: The Cave of Hymns
      Age: 20
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Brave
      Posts: 1,558
      I really didn't mean to anger you, but I was stating that I was avoiding causing grief even though I was following Ice, but I don't think the logic linking me to the offense is very fair.
      Your saying because Ice(A) is causing a problem(C) then because I(B) am with him I'm also helping the problem, but even if I wasn't with him the problem would still happen (discounting that I was going to the top, I would not have even acknowledged the fight) and since A=C, A+B can't=C. (In the midst of precalc work, sorry if the math is a bit out of the blue.)

      I understand that I sounded disrespectful to you, but I do not wish to be involved in this whole mess (which is why my character is at the top of the mountain, and the other is not near it.) I mean half the reason I don't want to get involved is because I post so fast.
      __________________
      College Bound, Mentally Sound.

      Frio & Elise || Jayce & Jayce 2
      Reply With Quote
        #555    
      Old October 14th, 2012 (2:03 AM).
      TornZero's Avatar
      TornZero TornZero is offline
      Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
         
        Join Date: Apr 2010
        Location: In your pantry, eatin' your delicious cake.
        Age: 23
        Gender: Female
        Posts: 1,139
        Frankly, you still sound disrespectful, and not just to Yellow. The way you're speaking makes it look like you're trying to pin the blame of all the in-character events on IceFyr, when any one player character simply interacting with another for not even two posts can drastically change what happens next with either. This is to say, of course, that you're at just as much fault.

        Along with this, you can control your posting speed. It makes no excuse for anything.

        Anyways, since IceFyr had deleted his last two IC posts, you're going to have to take care of your own as well.
        __________________

        I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.
        Reply With Quote
          #556    
        Old October 14th, 2012 (7:30 AM).
        OrangeNess's Avatar
        OrangeNess OrangeNess is offline
        Layton Lover
           
          Join Date: Oct 2012
          Location: Somewhere...
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Docile
          Posts: 204
          Alright, attempt 2 of my SU is done. I tried to do better than last time. In my opening post, I wasn't sure what to have Tails say, so I copied and pasted all of it. I also tried to make hime seem annoying. Yellow, have a look.
          __________________
          Perhaps so, but we've seen it happen with our very own eyes. The answer is out there, Luke - we just need to find it. -Professor Layton
          Reply With Quote
            #557    
          Old October 14th, 2012 (8:51 AM). Edited October 14th, 2012 by machomuu.
          machomuu's Avatar
          machomuu machomuu is offline
          • Crystal Tier
          • Crystal Tier
           
          Join Date: Apr 2008
          Location: Americalanavania
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Relaxed
          Posts: 10,225
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by OrangeNess View Post
          Alright, attempt 2 of my SU is done. I tried to do better than last time. In my opening post, I wasn't sure what to have Tails say, so I copied and pasted all of it. I also tried to make hime seem annoying. Yellow, have a look.
          I may not be Co-GM, but I do see a possible problem here:
          Quote:
          The main one is the fact that the Zorua pokespiritallows him to transform into things he’s seen. The most noticeable change inappearance in pokespirit form is his small Zorua tail and slightly longercanine teeth.
          One thing to note is that Humans cannot do what their pokespirits are unable to, and Zorua are unable by regular means. They can only do illusory transformations, and as far as canon goes (ie Pokedex entries) they are not known to transform into anything other than humans and pokemon, and it's not been noted that they actually have to transform into things that they've seen before (in otherwords, it is likely based on the creativity of the Zorua). I say that this is a possible problem because it really depends on Yellow, making my post rather redundant, but it would be wise to specify how the transformation works.

          Another thing, why do you say that kids who went to Coronet never came back? Granted, it'd be rather unsafe for a child to go from Eterna to Coronet (I doubt any good parent would allow that, especially with how dangerous the world is compared to how it was Pre-purge). Disregarding this, however, nothing happened to them, really, other than the gaining of pokespirits. I could really see any child leaving Eterna never coming back for pretty much any reason; there's nothing so special about Mt.Coronet that's common knowledge that would entice several children go there from Eterna (except maybe for religious purposes). If you are going to make it so that children from Eterna leave to go to Mt.Coronet specifically then you need to establish a good reason for it; though, I don't think you could do that without conflicting or interfering with the established Pokemon Fallout canon.

          Again, I'm not a GM, but it's something to keep in mind.
          __________________
          Paired to and madly in love with a literal Symphony of legs.
          Collab de
          Los Video JUEGOS

          I also watch anime sometimes. Just a little.
          Reply With Quote
            #558    
          Old October 14th, 2012 (10:12 AM).
          OrangeNess's Avatar
          OrangeNess OrangeNess is offline
          Layton Lover
             
            Join Date: Oct 2012
            Location: Somewhere...
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Docile
            Posts: 204
            @machomuu Oh, I didn't mean MULTIPLE people went becaues they were allowed to. I just meant that some snuck off and didn't come back, because in the topic post, it said that Etarna is hostile toward free pokespirit weilders, so I assumed most wouldn't come back. As for the Zorua thing, I'll fix that. Thanks, machomuu!
            __________________
            Perhaps so, but we've seen it happen with our very own eyes. The answer is out there, Luke - we just need to find it. -Professor Layton
            Reply With Quote
              #559    
            Old October 14th, 2012 (10:46 AM).
            Pppgggr's Avatar
            Pppgggr Pppgggr is offline
            Cheese, for everyone!
               
              Join Date: Mar 2012
              Location: California
              Age: 18
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Calm
              Posts: 198
              So.....How long until we resume posting?
              __________________
              Reply With Quote
                #560    
              Old October 14th, 2012 (10:50 AM).
              PkMnTrainer Yellow's Avatar
              PkMnTrainer Yellow PkMnTrainer Yellow is offline
              Pokemon Professor
              • Crystal Tier
               
              Join Date: Aug 2008
              Location: East Coast, USA
              Gender: Female
              Nature: Sassy
              Posts: 4,536
              @Machomuu: There is a supernatural pull in the mind of an eligible child that compels them to travel to Mt. Coronet. Not a really strong one, but one that's impossible not to notice.

              @PPPGGGR: Basically now. Except I need time to get a post out. :U Maybe I can do one today. If not, probably... tomorrow.
              __________________

              It's been a long time since we crossed paths over spcae-time~
              Reply With Quote
                #561    
              Old October 14th, 2012 (12:19 PM).
              machomuu's Avatar
              machomuu machomuu is offline
              • Crystal Tier
              • Crystal Tier
               
              Join Date: Apr 2008
              Location: Americalanavania
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Relaxed
              Posts: 10,225
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by PkMnTrainer Yellow View Post
              @Machomuu: There is a supernatural pull in the mind of an eligible child that compels them to travel to Mt. Coronet. Not a really strong one, but one that's impossible not to notice.
              Ah, right. It would be safe to assume that the boy could deduce that that's where they were going, especially since he would also be feeling the pull, himself.
              __________________
              Paired to and madly in love with a literal Symphony of legs.
              Collab de
              Los Video JUEGOS

              I also watch anime sometimes. Just a little.
              Reply With Quote
                #562    
              Old October 15th, 2012 (5:59 AM).
              Satan.EXE's Avatar
              Satan.EXE Satan.EXE is offline
              King of the Hell
                 
                Join Date: Dec 2011
                Location: C:\
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 2,807
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by PkMnTrainer Yellow View Post
                Alright... Holy moly. Chaos just like, erupted there all over the place. I wasn't even expecting anyone to control the haxorus wielder.

                IceFyr, Khawill? You're leaving us in the dust. If you're going to join our group, you've got to give us a chance to post. I mean, seriously! You're not giving our characters a chance to /do/ anything! Don't you think anyone might have any objections to your character's actions? That maybe they wouldn't appreciate a random stranger waltzing up and stealing the pokespirit prize right in front of them??

                I mean it's not as if they can't tell she's absorbing it! There's no option of stealth there, if for no other reason than the fact that the pokespirits inside these people's heads would easily be able to warn them that that is in fact what's happening.
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by TornZero View Post
                Frankly, you still sound disrespectful, and not just to Yellow. The way you're speaking makes it look like you're trying to pin the blame of all the in-character events on IceFyr, when any one player character simply interacting with another for not even two posts can drastically change what happens next with either. This is to say, of course, that you're at just as much fault.

                Along with this, you can control your posting speed. It makes no excuse for anything.

                Anyways, since IceFyr had deleted his last two IC posts, you're going to have to take care of your own as well.
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by PkMnTrainer Yellow View Post
                @Machomuu: There is a supernatural pull in the mind of an eligible child that compels them to travel to Mt. Coronet. Not a really strong one, but one that's impossible not to notice.

                @PPPGGGR: Basically now. Except I need time to get a post out. :U Maybe I can do one today. If not, probably... tomorrow.
                What the hell did I miss here...?
                __________________
                Reply With Quote
                  #563    
                Old October 15th, 2012 (2:47 PM).
                machomuu's Avatar
                machomuu machomuu is offline
                • Crystal Tier
                • Crystal Tier
                 
                Join Date: Apr 2008
                Location: Americalanavania
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Relaxed
                Posts: 10,225
                Thinking about it now, and considering the group we have in Coronet, if any of the people who didn't participate in the battle took the spirit, one of us out probably kill them given their personalities and tendencies (at the very least, Creed would be pretty pissed) :/ It'd be justifiably within the rules, right?
                __________________
                Paired to and madly in love with a literal Symphony of legs.
                Collab de
                Los Video JUEGOS

                I also watch anime sometimes. Just a little.
                Reply With Quote
                  #564    
                Old October 15th, 2012 (3:04 PM).
                Khawill's Avatar
                Khawill Khawill is offline
                Swaggins
                • Silver Tier
                 
                Join Date: Aug 2012
                Location: The Cave of Hymns
                Age: 20
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Brave
                Posts: 1,558
                Lol, that would lead to sooooo much revenge killings :D. Anyways I don't think Ice still has the post where he takes the spirit, and my character that is there has no plans on getting it.
                __________________
                College Bound, Mentally Sound.

                Frio & Elise || Jayce & Jayce 2
                Reply With Quote
                  #565    
                Old October 15th, 2012 (3:18 PM).
                Satan.EXE's Avatar
                Satan.EXE Satan.EXE is offline
                King of the Hell
                   
                  Join Date: Dec 2011
                  Location: C:\
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 2,807
                  ALERT

                  No one take that spirit. This one is totally for Amethyst.
                  __________________
                  Reply With Quote
                    #566    
                  Old October 15th, 2012 (3:22 PM).
                  machomuu's Avatar
                  machomuu machomuu is offline
                  • Crystal Tier
                  • Crystal Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Apr 2008
                  Location: Americalanavania
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Relaxed
                  Posts: 10,225
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by WolfOfEve View Post
                  ALERT

                  No one take that spirit. This one is totally for Amethyst.
                  You sure that's a good idea? That Haxorus would tear Amethyst apart, and she already doesn't play nice with her current spirit.
                  __________________
                  Paired to and madly in love with a literal Symphony of legs.
                  Collab de
                  Los Video JUEGOS

                  I also watch anime sometimes. Just a little.
                  Reply With Quote
                    #567    
                  Old October 15th, 2012 (3:23 PM).
                  PkMnTrainer Yellow's Avatar
                  PkMnTrainer Yellow PkMnTrainer Yellow is offline
                  Pokemon Professor
                  • Crystal Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Aug 2008
                  Location: East Coast, USA
                  Gender: Female
                  Nature: Sassy
                  Posts: 4,536
                  @Machomuu: Killing someone for stealing a pokespirit sounds like a pretty reasonable reaction, yeah. Though, if I'm not mistaken IceFyr retconned that. There's also really plenty of time to deliver a powerful blow to anyone standing there trying to absorb a pokespirit against your will. Also, who said the pokespirit was the insane one of the pair?
                  __________________

                  It's been a long time since we crossed paths over spcae-time~
                  Reply With Quote
                    #568    
                  Old October 15th, 2012 (3:24 PM).
                  Satan.EXE's Avatar
                  Satan.EXE Satan.EXE is offline
                  King of the Hell
                     
                    Join Date: Dec 2011
                    Location: C:\
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 2,807
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by machomuu View Post
                    You sure that's a good idea? That Haxorus would tear Amethyst apart, and she already doesn't play nice with her current spirit.
                    That's the point. I could completely use this for character development on Amethyst.

                    Also, Lucy could protect her while she absorbed it ;D
                    __________________
                    Reply With Quote
                      #569    
                    Old October 15th, 2012 (3:24 PM).
                    Pppgggr's Avatar
                    Pppgggr Pppgggr is offline
                    Cheese, for everyone!
                       
                      Join Date: Mar 2012
                      Location: California
                      Age: 18
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Calm
                      Posts: 198
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by WolfOfEve View Post
                      ALERT

                      No one take that spirit. This one is totally for Amethyst.
                      Amethyst still needs to react to me taking the Guillotene for her
                      __________________
                      Reply With Quote
                        #570    
                      Old October 15th, 2012 (3:26 PM).
                      Satan.EXE's Avatar
                      Satan.EXE Satan.EXE is offline
                      King of the Hell
                         
                        Join Date: Dec 2011
                        Location: C:\
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 2,807
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Pppgggr View Post
                        Amethyst still needs to react to me taking the Guillotene for her
                        I'll get onto everything in my next post, which might be tomorrow.

                        Now, I hope that everyone isn't going to post ahead of me again.
                        __________________
                        Reply With Quote
                          #571    
                        Old October 15th, 2012 (3:27 PM).
                        Khawill's Avatar
                        Khawill Khawill is offline
                        Swaggins
                        • Silver Tier
                         
                        Join Date: Aug 2012
                        Location: The Cave of Hymns
                        Age: 20
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Brave
                        Posts: 1,558
                        Lol Spark with it would make quiet a destructive person, shes already snapped >:D. I wouldn't take it though because Spark is all electric types, (its her namesake) and a dragon just wouldn't work.
                        __________________
                        College Bound, Mentally Sound.

                        Frio & Elise || Jayce & Jayce 2
                        Reply With Quote
                          #572    
                        Old October 15th, 2012 (3:27 PM).
                        machomuu's Avatar
                        machomuu machomuu is offline
                        • Crystal Tier
                        • Crystal Tier
                         
                        Join Date: Apr 2008
                        Location: Americalanavania
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Relaxed
                        Posts: 10,225
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by PkMnTrainer Yellow View Post
                        @Machomuu: Killing someone for stealing a pokespirit sounds like a pretty reasonable reaction, yeah. Though, if I'm not mistaken IceFyr retconned that. There's also really plenty of time to deliver a powerful blow to anyone standing there trying to absorb a pokespirit against your will. Also, who said the pokespirit was the insane one of the pair?
                        If the Haxorus isn't the insane one then I regret having aided in killing her, she'd be a unique addition >.<

                        @Zerin - I won't post until you do, at least. I can't, really, seeing that Mako is unconscious (though I'll probably have Creed take over).
                        __________________
                        Paired to and madly in love with a literal Symphony of legs.
                        Collab de
                        Los Video JUEGOS

                        I also watch anime sometimes. Just a little.
                        Reply With Quote
                          #573    
                        Old October 15th, 2012 (10:35 PM).
                        PkMnTrainer Yellow's Avatar
                        PkMnTrainer Yellow PkMnTrainer Yellow is offline
                        Pokemon Professor
                        • Crystal Tier
                         
                        Join Date: Aug 2008
                        Location: East Coast, USA
                        Gender: Female
                        Nature: Sassy
                        Posts: 4,536
                        @Machomuu: Well... unique is a pretty nice way of putting it. I'm amused that you thought it was possible to make her an 'addition' though. I mean... just think about what she did for a moment. Didn't talk. Just violently flung herself at a group of pokespirit wielders without warning or sufficient provocation. It was basically suicide. I made a point to describe that even Lucy was left bewildered and unable to understand what would possess a person to act that way.

                        I guess what I was trying to get at was that the girl you guys just ended was a great deal more vicious than the average person. I mean, normally brutality and cruelty is a result of the desire to survive, but if you read Anne's NPC Boss entry, she isn't even all that great at taking a hit. It was once again... basically suicide. I won't expand on that anymore than I already have, but I will say you'll be given chances to figure out more about her down the road.
                        __________________

                        It's been a long time since we crossed paths over spcae-time~
                        Reply With Quote
                          #574    
                        Old October 16th, 2012 (6:10 AM).
                        Satan.EXE's Avatar
                        Satan.EXE Satan.EXE is offline
                        King of the Hell
                           
                          Join Date: Dec 2011
                          Location: C:\
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 2,807
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by PkMnTrainer Yellow View Post
                          @Machomuu: Well... unique is a pretty nice way of putting it. I'm amused that you thought it was possible to make her an 'addition' though. I mean... just think about what she did for a moment. Didn't talk. Just violently flung herself at a group of pokespirit wielders without warning or sufficient provocation. It was basically suicide. I made a point to describe that even Lucy was left bewildered and unable to understand what would possess a person to act that way.

                          I guess what I was trying to get at was that the girl you guys just ended was a great deal more vicious than the average person. I mean, normally brutality and cruelty is a result of the desire to survive, but if you read Anne's NPC Boss entry, she isn't even all that great at taking a hit. It was once again... basically suicide. I won't expand on that anymore than I already have, but I will say you'll be given chances to figure out more about her down the road.
                          Mkay. I'll begin working on my post now. So, in short, Amethyst is going to absorb the Haxorus.

                          To prevent any unfair bunnying of Lucy, I'd have to ask. Is anyone in our group going to be opposed to Amy taking it? Because if so, you might want to wait until /after/ Yellow posts, because I'm almost certain that Lucy is going to be protecting Amethyst while she absorbs it.
                          __________________
                          Reply With Quote
                            #575    
                          Old October 17th, 2012 (6:36 PM). Edited October 17th, 2012 by OrangeNess.
                          OrangeNess's Avatar
                          OrangeNess OrangeNess is offline
                          Layton Lover
                             
                            Join Date: Oct 2012
                            Location: Somewhere...
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Docile
                            Posts: 204
                            I guess you didn't notice I changed it. So, I'm reposting. I'm pretty sure it's ok to repost. Otherwise, delete this post.

                            Name:Leonard Williams

                            Nickname (Optional): Lee

                            Age (10-13): 12

                            Sex (Male or Female): Male

                            Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you sowish.): Lee is a pale kid. He wears lots of black for clothes and is pretty short. He is not to strong, and weighs very little. He also has black hair. He has various scars from being harassed by his parents.

                            Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): Lee is very insecure and very weakly voiced. He can’t stand up for himself and is usually protected by the people who like him. He is a quick thinker, though, and can lie very adequately. Lee is also a very caring person. When Lee fuses, he obtaines Zorua ears, a Zorua Tail, and slightly longer canine teeth.

                            History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have they been doing before this? Any noteworthy events?): Lee is a boy who is from Eterna City. He is abused by his parents, and has a little sister. His “parents” only take care of him because someone is paying them to do so. But Lee does not know this. His sister is he actual sister, her name is Sarah and she is who he attempts to protect, but utterly fails due to his diminutive stature. So, he does her strength related chores. He does them wrong often, and gets paddled for it. He loves bread, and is almost always carrying a stale loaf that his “parents” give him. Bread is all he and his sister eat. Overall, Lee cares about his sister and hates his parents.
                            Species: Zorua

                            Nickname (Optional): Tails

                            Personality (Can be as short or long as you want): Sort of like Lee in the sense he is a quick thinker, but is much more annoying than Lee in every way. Tails is always in Lee’s head guiding him in a sarcastic way.

                            Moves (Maximum of 6. TM and egg moves are allowed. These are the moves your character gets when they fuse): Sucker Punch, Foul Play, Embargo, Scary Face, Counter, Memento

                            Other (Optional): The main one is the fact that the Zorua pokespirit allows him to transform into living things he’s seen, like people and pokespirit weilders, but does not maintain their abilities.

                            Opening Post (This will be what we use to determine whether your writing skills are good enough. If accepted, you may feel free to copy paste your posthere into the IC thread.): Lee was doing his chores as usual. He was eating bread, as usual. But today he felt bored of the same routine every day. Chores, eat, get paddled, sleep. Chores,eat, get paddled, sleep. It’s the same thing every day for him. But, today he felt like he should get vengeance for what his parents do to his sister. He wanted to protect her, so he felt the need to draw their attention away from them so Sarah could escape. So, even though he was weak, he felt his sister should have the chance to be free, and he should be paddled for her crime for her.Smirking as he ran, he left town nervously and quietly. He was scared, but he believed it was worth it for his sister’s liberation. He ran in the direction of where Mt. Cornet once stood, because some other children who used to live in Eterna went there and never came back, but some did. From there, he moved in the direction he picked after a best-two-out-of-three-eni-meeni-minee-mo, which was North. Pretty soon,he was at a tablet he had not heard of. It read: "BRING YOURSELVES TO JUSTICE"

                            Lee wondered what that meant, then suddenly he heard a voice in his head. It said, “Human, you seem cool.I think I’ll go with you. Oh, and just to let you know the world has been broken, and it is humanity’s fault. It’s up to you to bring justice to yourselves and the world. You must guide yourself, however, I will be there to help. These are the laws of Arceus! Let yourself be washed of your moral preconceptions. From the first time you've read these commandments, let them be your only laws. Then and only then allow yourselves to rediscover what you believe is right or wrong. You shall not harm the spirit of the pokemon, lest divine retribution strike. You shall be in possession of no more than six pokemon spirits at any one time,lest your spirit become suppressed. If you take the spirit of the pokemon from another you must take it for your own, lest it turn on you." You shall not harm children under the age of fourteen that have not yet received their pokemon spirit. Yadda yadda yadda. I'm done here. Then, everything goes black for Lee.
                            __________________
                            Perhaps so, but we've seen it happen with our very own eyes. The answer is out there, Luke - we just need to find it. -Professor Layton
                            Reply With Quote
                            Reply
                            Quick Reply

                            Sponsored Links
                            Thread Tools

                            Posting Rules
                            You may not post new threads
                            You may not post replies
                            You may not post attachments
                            You may not edit your posts

                            BB code is On
                            Smilies are On
                            [IMG] code is On
                            HTML code is Off

                            Forum Jump


                            All times are GMT -8. The time now is 7:15 AM.