Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

TrollandToad.com
 
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old October 14th, 2012 (1:40 PM). Edited December 2nd, 2012 by Absol.
Absol Absol is offline
  • Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,816




Welcome to the PMD Club!


Introduction



The PMD Club (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon) revolves around the wonders of mystery dungeons and all of the pokemon and characters that take place in it. For those who don't know what PMD is, it is a game unlike any other Pokemon game where you are the actual pokemon and you can chose a partner pokemon to accompany you on journeys across the land of the pokemon world!


Rules


  • All Pokemon Clubs rules apply.
  • Don't post unless you are a member or signing up to be one.
  • When you post please make sure you answer the topic.
  • Spoilers must be kept inside spoiler tags.
  • Feel free to start a topic if the old one hasn't been replaced in awhile.
  • Your partner Pokemon cannot be the same type as yours, for example if you chose Squirtle you can't chose another water type to be your partner Pokemon.
  • You have the choice to nickname both of the Pokemon you chose if you wish.


Sign Up Form



Username:
Your Pokemon:
Partner Pokemon:
Answer Topic:


Pokemon To Chose From






















Members

Scroll to see all members | Hover over username to see points

  • jerichob10(owner) partner:
  • Iloveeevee(owner) partner:
  • Griffinbane partner:
  • Ralaia partner:
  • IrishAurum partner:
  • Ash493 partner:
  • SupporterCourageHound partner:
  • Aryan143 partner:
  • Seraphimon-sama partner:
  • Laugh(Hannah) partner:
  • Darlimus partner:
  • rainerman3 partner:
  • Dragon-T partner:
  • cacturne4512 partner:
  • Drgons90 partner:
  • synerjee partner:
  • MidnightShine partner:
  • arbok partner:
  • Cosmotone8 partner:
  • Galoria partner:


Points


  • 20 points for joining
  • 3 points per post that contributes to club
  • 5 points for answering a topic
  • 20 points for making a banner
  • 15 points for making a userbar
  • 10 points for contributing to events
  • 30-50 points for winning an event (depends on what you place)

Ranks
  • Member- Given to you when you join
  • Supporter- Given to you for achieving 100 points
  • Super Supporter- Given to you when you achieve 300 points
  • Mage Supporter- Given to you when you achieve 500 points (Also grants you the ability to freely post topics)
  • VIP- Given to you when you achieve 1000 points
  • Moderator- Given to you when you achieve 3000 points and when Iloveeevee and Jerichob10 deem you worthy
  • Owner- Only Jerichob10 and Iloveeevee get this rank



Topics


  • Current Topic: What is your theory as to why there isn't any humans in the PMD universe?
  • If you could chose any area in the Mystery Dungeons world, where would you chose as your "home"?
  • How would your initial reaction to being turned into a Pokemon be and how would you cope with the new world around you?
  • What Pokemon did you chose as your Pokemon and partner Pokemon and why?



Relevant Advertising!

  #2    
Old October 14th, 2012 (3:26 PM).
Squirrel's Avatar
Squirrel Squirrel is offline
D-I-N-O-S-A
  • Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: England
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 9,512
Moderator Note: This club is about the PMD universe (ie the universe in which Pokémon exist without humanity helping each other out and forming societies etc, the universe in which the games are set) and not about the PMD games themselves. Talk about the actual games belongs in the Spinoff Games forum, so please keep it to a minimum whilst discussing the PMD universe here. :)
__________________
  #3    
Old October 14th, 2012 (3:42 PM).
Griffinbane's Avatar
Griffinbane Griffinbane is offline
I hate Smeargle.
  • Gold Tier
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Pennsylvania, US
Age: 29
Gender: Female
Nature: Lax
Posts: 1,326
Ooo, PMD!
Me: Charmander
Partner: Pikachu

Hmm. In PMD, my partner I was Pikachu and my partner was Squirtle. I reset a few times for fun and ended up as a Charmander with a Bulbasaur as a partner once. Had a Treecko as a partner too. In PMD2:Darkness, I think I was an Eevee? My partner was Torchic, I think. Or Pikachu. In PMD2ky, I'm an Eevee and my partner is Mudkip. I donno, I was a lot of things.
__________________
Terriermon and Lopmon

White: 1463 5558 5309
X: 2208 5685 5454
- - - -
  #4    
Old October 14th, 2012 (3:43 PM).
Ralaia's Avatar
Ralaia Ralaia is offline
~Smooth as Ice~
     
    Join Date: Sep 2012
    Location: Sunnyshore City
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Calm
    Posts: 56
    Yay I'm first! :D Dang you Griffinbane.... D:
    Username: Ralaia
    Your Pokemon: Chimchar
    Partner Pokemon: Piplup
    Answer Topic: I chose them because when I got my first PMD game I was Chimchar and I choose my partner as Piplup. Also I think my first game was Explorers of Darkness. :D
    __________________

      #5    
    Old October 14th, 2012 (3:46 PM).
    Greenbeans's Avatar
    Greenbeans Greenbeans is offline
    Guardian of Le Foret
    • Gold Tier
     
    Join Date: Jun 2009
    Location: In your dreams....
    Age: 22
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Calm
    Posts: 423
    Welcome to the PMD club both of you!

    @Griffy I was also an eevee for explorers of sky :p
    __________________


    3DS Name: Jericho 3DS Friend Code: 3995 - 6761 - 1080 Old Username: Jerichob10
      #6    
    Old October 14th, 2012 (5:14 PM).
    Absol Absol is offline
    • Crystal Tier
     
    Join Date: Jan 2012
    Posts: 1,816
    Welcome new members :D I added you both already.
    So for mine turn to answer:
    What Pokemon did you chose as your Pokemon and partner Pokemon and why?
    Eevee is my favorite Pokemon so of course I want to be an Eevee. I chose Pikachu as my partner because that was who I chose when I played Time/Darkness (forgot which one I have lol).
      #7    
    Old October 14th, 2012 (6:53 PM).
    Greenbeans's Avatar
    Greenbeans Greenbeans is offline
    Guardian of Le Foret
    • Gold Tier
     
    Join Date: Jun 2009
    Location: In your dreams....
    Age: 22
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Calm
    Posts: 423
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Iloveeevee View Post
    Welcome new members :D I added you both already.
    So for mine turn to answer:
    What Pokemon did you chose as your Pokemon and partner Pokemon and why?
    Eevee is my favorite Pokemon so of course I want to be an Eevee. I chose Pikachu as my partner because that was who I chose when I played Time/Darkness (forgot which one I have lol).
    I guess i should answer the topic as well.
    What pokemon did you chose as your Pokemon and partner Pokemon and why?
    Well in the first mystery dungeon game that i got (Explorers of darkness) I decided that i would go with whichever pokemon i got first. And my very first pokemon was squirtle, Which was also one of my favorite pokemon at the time so i was lucky. And for my partner i wanted to chose something strong and a different type from mine. So i chose Turtwig, and i went on an emotional roller coaster as i progressed through the game and will not ever forget the amount of fun i have had in those games. And in my opinion the plot and story line in the mystery dungeon games is far better then any of the main games.
    __________________


    3DS Name: Jericho 3DS Friend Code: 3995 - 6761 - 1080 Old Username: Jerichob10
      #8    
    Old October 14th, 2012 (9:33 PM).
    IrishAurum's Avatar
    IrishAurum IrishAurum is offline
    Rom Hack Connoisseur
       
      Join Date: Sep 2012
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Calm
      Posts: 35
      Username: IrishAurum
      Your Pokemon: Riolu
      Partner Pokemon: mudkip
      Answer Topic: I think I'm a Riolu because I am IrishAurum the forever Riolu (long story)
      and Mudkip as a partner well because who wants to deny such a cute pokemon
      __________________
      Current Challenges:
      Fire Monotype
      White 2: 1/8
      _____________________________________
      Rom Hacks I support (That have banners anyhow)


      Youtube Channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/TheIrishAurum
        #9    
      Old October 14th, 2012 (9:36 PM).
      Greenbeans's Avatar
      Greenbeans Greenbeans is offline
      Guardian of Le Foret
      • Gold Tier
       
      Join Date: Jun 2009
      Location: In your dreams....
      Age: 22
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Calm
      Posts: 423
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by IrishAurum View Post
      Username: IrishAurum
      Your Pokemon: Riolu
      Partner Pokemon: mudkip
      Answer Topic: I think I'm a Riolu because I am IrishAurum the forever Riolu (long story)
      and Mudkip as a partner well because who wants to deny such a cute pokemon
      Welcome to the club IrishAurum!
      You are going to have to tell us that story one day
      __________________


      3DS Name: Jericho 3DS Friend Code: 3995 - 6761 - 1080 Old Username: Jerichob10
        #10    
      Old October 14th, 2012 (10:45 PM).
      Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
      Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
      Memento Mori
      • Gold Tier
       
      Join Date: Jul 2008
      Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
      Age: 25
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Calm
      Posts: 14,497
      Might as well join, I love PMDs :D They are my favorite spin-offs =D

      MC: Riolu
      Partner: Eevee

      Riolu and especially Lucario are my favorite Pokémon that's why I was so looking forward to Sky where we finally could play as Riolu =D
      As for my partner, I love Eeveelutions, so Eevee =) (Even though I have not chosen Eevee in my Sky gameplay :D)
      __________________
      ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

      Anime List | PSN Trophy List
        #11    
      Old October 15th, 2012 (2:28 AM). Edited December 2nd, 2012 by CourageHound.
      CourageHound's Avatar
      CourageHound CourageHound is offline
      Trust & Courage. Nothing More
         
        Join Date: Oct 2012
        Location: Florida
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Lonely
        Posts: 823
        Aaaaamzaing!! :D Awesome club for my favorite spinoff series!
        Anyone heard of the new 5th gen Mystery dungeon comin out in japan for 3ds?

        Username: CourageHound
        MC: Bulbasaur
        Partner: Riolu

        Ansering The topic: Well as for myself, when I took the quiz I wanted to stay true to the pokemon I was from from the test. So I took it a few times and 2/3 I got bulbasaur so that was that. I had no problom with it cause I like the bulbasaur line anyway. As for my parner...I wanted a team mate of which I thought we could support eachother most effectively and also what I thought we would be able to have good time together as the pokemon we were. After a good 10 min I gave up and picked riolu because hes purty cool and I like Lucario's line.
          #12    
        Old October 15th, 2012 (7:05 AM).
        Greenbeans's Avatar
        Greenbeans Greenbeans is offline
        Guardian of Le Foret
        • Gold Tier
         
        Join Date: Jun 2009
        Location: In your dreams....
        Age: 22
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Calm
        Posts: 423
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
        Might as well join, I love PMDs :D They are my favorite spin-offs =D

        MC: Riolu
        Partner: Eevee

        Riolu and especially Lucario are my favorite Pokémon that's why I was so looking forward to Sky where we finally could play as Riolu =D
        As for my partner, I love Eeveelutions, so Eevee =) (Even though I have not chosen Eevee in my Sky gameplay :D)
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by CourageHound View Post
        Aaaaamzaing!! :D Awesome club for my favorite spinoff series!
        Anyone heard of the new 5th gen Mystery dungeon comin out in japan for 3ds?

        Username: CourageHound
        MC: Bulbasaur
        Partner: Riolu

        Ansering The topic: Well as for myself, when I took the quiz I wanted to stay true to the pokemon I was from from the test. So I took it a few times and 2/3 I got bulbasaur so that was that. I had no problom with it cause I like the bulbasaur line anyway. As for my parner...I wanted a team mate of which I thought we could support eachother most effectively and also what I thought we would be able to have good time together as the pokemon we were. After a good 10 min I gave up and picked riolu because hes purty cool and I like Lucario's line.

        Welcome to the club both of you! I look forward to seeing you more in the pages of the club!
        And yes i have heard of the new PMD coming out, i think it comes out December for japan then spring for north america.
        __________________


        3DS Name: Jericho 3DS Friend Code: 3995 - 6761 - 1080 Old Username: Jerichob10
          #13    
        Old October 15th, 2012 (7:18 AM).
        Aryan143's Avatar
        Aryan143 Aryan143 is offline
        The Fennekin Fan!
           
          Join Date: Jul 2012
          Location: Delhi, India
          Age: 17
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Modest
          Posts: 756
          May I join.

          Username: Aryan143
          Your Pokemon: Chimchar
          Partner Pokemon: Riolu
          Answer Topic: I choosed them because I once used them in Explorers of Sky and they were amazing. I didn't get defeated even once. I have to use only 3 reviver seeds until Darkrai....
          __________________
          Check out my gaming company:

            #14    
          Old October 15th, 2012 (11:44 AM).
          Absol Absol is offline
          • Crystal Tier
           
          Join Date: Jan 2012
          Posts: 1,816
          Added the new members. Welcome to the club all three of you.
          As a side note, looks like Riolu is the most popular choice here being chosen four times already. xD

          As you can see me and Jerichob10 are working on a points system to reward those who stay active within the club and post regularly. So the more you post, the more rewards you earn.
            #15    
          Old October 15th, 2012 (1:24 PM).
          Ralaia's Avatar
          Ralaia Ralaia is offline
          ~Smooth as Ice~
             
            Join Date: Sep 2012
            Location: Sunnyshore City
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Calm
            Posts: 56
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Iloveeevee View Post
            Added the new members. Welcome to the club all three of you.
            As a side note, looks like Riolu is the most popular choice here being chosen four times already. xD

            As you can see me and Jerichob10 are working on a points system to reward those who stay active within the club and post regularly. So the more you post, the more rewards you earn.
            That's cool Eevee and jerichob.
            Welcome everyone.
            I think I may star playing Explorers of Darkness again.
            __________________

              #16    
            Old October 15th, 2012 (4:22 PM).
            Greenbeans's Avatar
            Greenbeans Greenbeans is offline
            Guardian of Le Foret
            • Gold Tier
             
            Join Date: Jun 2009
            Location: In your dreams....
            Age: 22
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Calm
            Posts: 423
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Aryan143 View Post
            May I join.

            Username: Aryan143
            Your Pokemon: Chimchar
            Partner Pokemon: Riolu
            Answer Topic: I choosed them because I once used them in Explorers of Sky and they were amazing. I didn't get defeated even once. I have to use only 3 reviver seeds until Darkrai....
            Welcome to the club Aryan!
            And i was think that it would be a very good comb having those 2 pokemon. They are both great pokemon, But we are glad to have you and hope you have fun talking about pmd!
            __________________


            3DS Name: Jericho 3DS Friend Code: 3995 - 6761 - 1080 Old Username: Jerichob10
              #17    
            Old October 15th, 2012 (4:56 PM).
            Squirrel's Avatar
            Squirrel Squirrel is offline
            D-I-N-O-S-A
            • Crystal Tier
             
            Join Date: Sep 2011
            Location: England
            Age: 23
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Quirky
            Posts: 9,512
            Guys, just a reminder:

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
            Moderator Note: This club is about the PMD universe (ie the universe in which Pokémon exist without humanity helping each other out and forming societies etc, the universe in which the games are set) and not about the PMD games themselves. Talk about the actual games belongs in the Spinoff Games forum, so please keep it to a minimum whilst discussing the PMD universe here. :)
            Most of the discussion here so far has pretty much just been about the games, that's not what the club should be for. Discussions about the games belong in the Spinoff Games section, this club should be for talking about the general PMD universe. We tried to make this as clear as possible before the club was made but perhaps there's some confusion - if this is the case then please don't hesitate to send me or Olli a PM asking for clarification. But if the conversation continues to revolve just around the games then unfortunately the club will have to be closed.

            Thanks. :)
            __________________
              #18    
            Old October 16th, 2012 (4:26 PM). Edited October 16th, 2012 by CourageHound.
            CourageHound's Avatar
            CourageHound CourageHound is offline
            Trust & Courage. Nothing More
               
              Join Date: Oct 2012
              Location: Florida
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Lonely
              Posts: 823
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
              Guys, just a reminder:


              Most of the discussion here so far has pretty much just been about the games, that's not what the club should be for. Discussions about the games belong in the Spinoff Games section, this club should be for talking about the general PMD universe. We tried to make this as clear as possible before the club was made but perhaps there's some confusion - if this is the case then please don't hesitate to send me or Olli a PM asking for clarification. But if the conversation continues to revolve just around the games then unfortunately the club will have to be closed.

              Thanks.

              Hmm...ok, well I have a question on the PMD universe....well two actually. When you explore a dungeons, how do you think the dungeons change around all the time? I dunno, i always found that puzzling. Maybe they dont really change but its actually a mirrage. Or maybe the corridors actually do change but no one notices?....or both? What do you guys think?


              Also...being the pokemon that you are as your MC and/or even some other pokemon you would want to be; would you want to evolve? Factoring in your size limitations, new abillities, body type, your relationship with your partner(can they evolve also? will they like it? will they be sad you changed? things can/cannot do with your partner, etc.), your new weaknesses as well, and finnaly; the thought that you cant change back.


              Sorry if i'm a little off topic, although i already answered it
                #19    
              Old October 16th, 2012 (6:14 PM).
              Seraphimon-sama Seraphimon-sama is offline
                 
                Join Date: Jun 2012
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 416
                Username: Seraphimon-sama
                Your Pokemon: Riolu
                Partner Pokemon: Eevee
                Answer Topic: I chose Riolu as my Pokemon because I felt a strong bond with it and its sassy nature. I chose Eevee as the Partner Pokemon because Eevee is my favourite non-legendary Normal-Type and evolves into my favourite Ice-Type.
                __________________
                This signature has been disabled.
                Exceeds the height limit of 350px.
                Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

                You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

                Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                  #20    
                Old October 16th, 2012 (9:37 PM).
                Greenbeans's Avatar
                Greenbeans Greenbeans is offline
                Guardian of Le Foret
                • Gold Tier
                 
                Join Date: Jun 2009
                Location: In your dreams....
                Age: 22
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Calm
                Posts: 423
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by CourageHound View Post
                Hmm...ok, well I have a question on the PMD universe....well two actually. When you explore a dungeons, how do you think the dungeons change around all the time? I dunno, i always found that puzzling. Maybe they dont really change but its actually a mirrage. Or maybe the corridors actually do change but no one notices?....or both? What do you guys think?


                Also...being the pokemon that you are as your MC and/or even some other pokemon you would want to be; would you want to evolve? Factoring in your size limitations, new abillities, body type, your relationship with your partner(can they evolve also? will they like it? will they be sad you changed? things can/cannot do with your partner, etc.), your new weaknesses as well, and finnaly; the thought that you cant change back.


                Sorry if i'm a little off topic, although i already answered it
                Well the mystery dungeons are always changing shape and form and are always random! Thats why they are called mystery dungeons! Because they are always changing

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Seraphimon-sama View Post
                Username: Seraphimon-sama
                Your Pokemon: Riolu
                Partner Pokemon: Eevee
                Answer Topic: I chose Riolu as my Pokemon because I felt a strong bond with it and its sassy nature. I chose Eevee as the Partner Pokemon because Eevee is my favourite non-legendary Normal-Type and evolves into my favourite Ice-Type.

                Hi, Welcome to the club! I have that exact set of pokemon in the newest PMD Universe!
                __________________


                3DS Name: Jericho 3DS Friend Code: 3995 - 6761 - 1080 Old Username: Jerichob10
                  #21    
                Old October 16th, 2012 (10:32 PM).
                Hannah's Avatar
                Hannah Hannah is offline
                i have no idea what im doing
                • Gold Tier
                 
                Join Date: Oct 2012
                Age: 16
                Gender: Female
                Nature: Quiet
                Posts: 1,156
                Username Laugh, but you can call me Hannah.
                Your Pokemon Piplup, no nickname, please.
                Partner Pokemon Chimchar, also no nickname.

                What Pokemon did you chose as your Pokemon and partner Pokemon and why?
                In my Explorers of Time, I got to be Piplup, and I chose Chimchar for a partner Pokemon, because a water + fire combo team would be so awesome. I thought, since I already experienced this combo, I might as well do it again, if that makes any sense.
                __________________





                i’m a spark and you’re a b o o m
                  #22    
                Old October 16th, 2012 (11:38 PM).
                Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                Memento Mori
                • Gold Tier
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2008
                Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                Age: 25
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Calm
                Posts: 14,497
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by CourageHound View Post
                Hmm...ok, well I have a question on the PMD universe....well two actually. When you explore a dungeons, how do you think the dungeons change around all the time? I dunno, i always found that puzzling. Maybe they dont really change but its actually a mirrage. Or maybe the corridors actually do change but no one notices?....or both? What do you guys think?
                If we knew that, they would have to rename fushigi (mystery) dungeon to something else


                Quote:
                Originally Posted by CourageHound View Post
                Also...being the pokemon that you are as your MC and/or even some other pokemon you would want to be; would you want to evolve? Factoring in your size limitations, new abillities, body type, your relationship with your partner(can they evolve also? will they like it? will they be sad you changed? things can/cannot do with your partner, etc.), your new weaknesses as well, and finnaly; the thought that you cant change back.
                That would probably depend on nature... I do believe partners would love to evolve before you, though...
                Why do I think that? Because it's mostly you that does the battling and on the other hand your partner actually "forced" you to make a team so they probably feel they should be as strong as possible to support you.
                MC would probably want to evolve to be strong to protect the partner that became his/hers first friend in the unknown world.
                __________________
                ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                  #23    
                Old October 17th, 2012 (6:59 AM).
                Greenbeans's Avatar
                Greenbeans Greenbeans is offline
                Guardian of Le Foret
                • Gold Tier
                 
                Join Date: Jun 2009
                Location: In your dreams....
                Age: 22
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Calm
                Posts: 423
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Laugh View Post
                Username Laugh, but you can call me Hannah.
                Your Pokemon Piplup, no nickname, please.
                Partner Pokemon Chimchar, also no nickname.

                What Pokemon did you chose as your Pokemon and partner Pokemon and why?
                In my Explorers of Time, I got to be Piplup, and I chose Chimchar for a partner Pokemon, because a water + fire combo team would be so awesome. I thought, since I already experienced this combo, I might as well do it again, if that makes any sense.
                Welcome to the club laugh Glad you joined!
                And a fire water combo would work really well! Except when a pokemon gets confused o.0
                __________________


                3DS Name: Jericho 3DS Friend Code: 3995 - 6761 - 1080 Old Username: Jerichob10
                  #24    
                Old October 17th, 2012 (3:32 PM).
                CourageHound's Avatar
                CourageHound CourageHound is offline
                Trust & Courage. Nothing More
                   
                  Join Date: Oct 2012
                  Location: Florida
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Lonely
                  Posts: 823
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
                  If we knew that, they would have to rename fushigi (mystery) dungeon to something else



                  That would probably depend on nature... I do believe partners would love to evolve before you, though...
                  Why do I think that? Because it's mostly you that does the battling and on the other hand your partner actually "forced" you to make a team so they probably feel they should be as strong as possible to support you.
                  MC would probably want to evolve to be strong to protect the partner that became his/hers first friend in the unknown world.
                  Ahh...thanks, and nice insight. As for me, being a bulbasaur i'd be ok evolving into ivysaur. But...i'm not sure if i'd be able to handle being a giant venusaur. Idk, but i guess all the Riolus wouldnt have a problem evolving i'm sure.
                  __________________
                    #25    
                  Old October 18th, 2012 (11:45 AM).
                  Absol Absol is offline
                  • Crystal Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Jan 2012
                  Posts: 1,816
                  As you can now see, I have updated the club and everyone's points they have earned. I am very glad to see this club growing so fast. Keep up the good discussions and contribute often for special rewards.
                   

                  Quick Reply

                  Join the conversation!

                  Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                  Create a PokéCommunity Account

                  Sponsored Links
                  Thread Tools

                  Posting Rules
                  You may not post new threads
                  You may not post replies
                  You may not post attachments
                  You may not edit your posts

                  BB code is On
                  Smilies are On
                  [IMG] code is On
                  HTML code is Off

                  Forum Jump


                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 6:26 PM.