• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon DS Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafael-animal

Pokémon DS Kit
Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2015
Logodskit.png

[CSS-DIV=background:url('http://changedesktop.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Ibex_Wallpaper_by_willwill100.png');border-color:rgba(0,0,0,0);color:white;border-radius:10px;box-shadow:0px 5px 15px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.6);]

[CSS-DIV=background:url('http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/173/8/0/dskitback_by_putillabarata-d54e8uc.png');border-color:#E1E1E1;border-radius:10px;width:90%;color:black;box-shadow:1px 2px 3px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8);margin-left:auto;margin-right:auto;padding:10px;text-align=left;]
What's this?
This is an Starter Kit for make your own Pokémon Games in Nintendo DS without knowledge of C+ or LUA.

Familiar interface
Make your own Pokémon Games in DS with an familiar interface, if you know use RPG Maker XP you will know how to use Pokémon DS Kit.
[/CSS-DIV]

[CSS-DIV=background:url('http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/173/8/0/dskitback_by_putillabarata-d54e8uc.png');border-color:#E1E1E1;text-align:left;border-radius:10px;width:90%;color:black;box-shadow:1px 2px 3px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8);margin-left:auto;margin-right:auto;padding:10px;]
Some videos, to watch all you can see my Youtube Channel.

[/CSS-DIV]

[CSS-DIV=background:url('http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/173/8/0/dskitback_by_putillabarata-d54e8uc.png');border-color:#E1E1E1;text-align:left;border-radius:10px;width:90%;color:black;box-shadow:1px 2px 3px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8);margin-left:auto;margin-right:auto;padding:10px;]
Flashcards were Pokémon DS Kit is working
R4 Original - Working
R4 Revolution - Working
TTDS/TTDSi - Working
M3iZero - Working
EzFLASHi - Not working
[/CSS-DIV]

[/CSS-DIV]

Sorry for my English (;

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Awesome man, so happy to see this here! As I say to you frequently, this is amazing work and I really look forward to seeing updates!

Yuzuki

C++ Programmer
Years
Looks like it is progressed, impressive.
Which language written in Ojective-C or C++ ?

kind regards
Yuzuki

Last edited:

Rafael-animal

Pokémon DS Kit
Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2015
Looks like it is progressed, impressive.
Which language written in Ojective-C or C++ ?

kind regards
Yuzuki

C++ (;

There's a little update, the autotile system is totally finished (it was buggy but now works fine).

Sorry for the video quality, I've to re-install Camtasia Studio...

Rafael-animal

Pokémon DS Kit
Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2015
Another Kit!? lol This one seems to have the most done so far. Nice job!

I've been working on this for 5 months, that's because this is so advanced ^^
We finish a lot of systems (Trainer Card, Tileset System, Save System) and demi-finish anothers like Battle system or sound system.
We also programmed all the Pokémon and Moves ^^

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 4, 2016
Very impressive. I might as well leave PokeDS alone considering this uses a far superior library and has progressed much further. Good job!

Rafael-animal

Pokémon DS Kit
Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2015
Here's the Load Screen animation just like D/P

Logically, you can change the blue background to another color or image background ^^

ZeKro

http://zekrowah.deviantart.com
Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2013
Here is the trailer of the project!

We hope you like it ^^

Ahh, the team of the Pokémon DS kit are Rafael-animal and me, ZeKro xD

Comment please :3

Majarath

ROM-hacker
Years
So you finally decided to post this here! ^^ I'm glad to see that the project has advanced so much already. It's obvious that you work mostly behind the scenes, but the few things that you keep showing us are really impressive. The engine is looking very smooth already.

I suppose someone's going to ask this sooner or later, so I may as well do it myself: are you going to 'hire' somebody to do an English translation in the future? I would offer to help, but I suppose that a native English speaker would be better for the job and I haven't an inkling of C++.

Congratulations, guys. If you release a stable version of this, it's going to be a historic achievement, as to speak :) Very nice. A whole program dedicated to Pokémon fangame creation! Most people work with pre-made interfaces and programs and only code an engine, so what you're doing is really huge.

Good luck and keep it up!

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
Years
forgive me for being skeptical but how do we know this is actually a kit your developing, it could be a edited rom file that you hacked

thor348

That's Oak to You
Years
forgive me for being skeptical but how do we know this is actually a kit your developing, it could be a edited rom file that you hacked
If it were a ROM hack I would believe there would still be the 3D effect? Here, I only see that it is all 2D. Forgive me if I'm wrong.

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
It's not exactly productive to reply to posts made last year, you know. There's no thread revival limit in this section, but do try to be sensible about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back