ROM Hacking Need a helping hand? You can get help on any ROM Hacking-related problems or questions you have here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #22976    
Old October 16th, 2012 (4:56 PM).
sab's Avatar
sab sab is offline
Now too much of a life.
     
    Join Date: Jul 2008
    Location: Midgar
    Age: 21
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Timid
    Posts: 995
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by FirEmerald View Post
    Ok, I know this is probably not a response to any question, but I have an as-far-as-I-know complete LZ77 compressed data offset list that I made that could help some people looking for answers. would it be O.K. if I posted it here?
    First, which game is it for, and what is the language? Second, I think it would probably be best suited to this thread here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=196265
    __________________

    Relevant Advertising!

      #22977    
    Old October 17th, 2012 (7:11 AM).
    LugiaMZ's Avatar
    LugiaMZ LugiaMZ is offline
       
      Join Date: Dec 2011
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 74
      Hi everyone, I having two question to ask hope have everyone can answer me.

      First question, I want to make a script for example player battle with a Mew, after battle and check player have catched Mew or not, if uncatched going to rebattle or etc. How to scripting it? Can everyone give me an example script and explain for me? I played Pokemon Ash Gray battle with Bulbasaur's it used this script, and I need it too. ><

      Another question, how to make a uncatchable Pokemon?

      Thanks.
        #22978    
      Old October 17th, 2012 (7:12 AM).
      poisonhearts628 poisonhearts628 is offline
         
        Join Date: Aug 2011
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 3
        Yeah, I checked out everything in the OW editor and everything checked out so I went back to a previous version and everything works the way it is supposed to now with one exception. My character's sprite is spot on color wise in NSE but when I load up my game the character is really bright. How do I fix this?
          #22979    
        Old October 17th, 2012 (4:00 PM).
        FirEmerald's Avatar
        FirEmerald FirEmerald is offline
        Pokemon reverse engineer
           
          Join Date: Aug 2012
          Age: 20
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 46
          I already had it on that thread, yes it's for emerald, and I was just asking because some people might not look there or in other places before here.
            #22980    
          Old October 17th, 2012 (4:31 PM).
          Renegade's Avatar
          Renegade Renegade is offline
          Time for real life...
             
            Join Date: Nov 2011
            Location: United States
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Careful
            Posts: 998
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by FirEmerald View Post
            I already had it on that thread, yes it's for emerald, and I was just asking because some people might not look there or in other places before here.
            Na, there's really no point. If it's already on the Pokecommunity somewhere then there's no reason to post it again.
              #22981    
            Old October 17th, 2012 (5:49 PM).
            PunsAreFun PunsAreFun is offline
               
              Join Date: Jul 2012
              Posts: 13
              For example, lets say I have a cave in Pewter City that warps to the Rock Tunnel map. Now if I look at the Pokedex area map it'll tell me they're in Rock Tunnel when really you get there from Pewter (obviously). So I guess what I'm asking is, is there a way for me to tell the Pokedex where a Pokemon is without it really being there? And vise versa?
                #22982    
              Old October 18th, 2012 (1:43 AM).
              borisjo's Avatar
              borisjo borisjo is offline
              Scripter (XSE, pokescript)
                 
                Join Date: Mar 2011
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 9
                I have a question about levelscripts. I've been searching but I can't seem to find an answer , my question is: do levelscripts work if you get back to the map after a wild pokemon battle? Some sort of a safari type, when you catch a pokemon, the script detects it with special2 command and you get warped out of there. Can levelscripts work after a battle and if they can, how do I make it to work? Thanks in advance!
                  #22983    
                Old October 18th, 2012 (3:46 AM).
                Jambo51's Avatar
                Jambo51 Jambo51 is offline
                Glory To Arstotzka
                   
                  Join Date: Jun 2009
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Quiet
                  Posts: 732
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by PunsAreFun View Post
                  For example, lets say I have a cave in Pewter City that warps to the Rock Tunnel map. Now if I look at the Pokedex area map it'll tell me they're in Rock Tunnel when really you get there from Pewter (obviously). So I guess what I'm asking is, is there a way for me to tell the Pokedex where a Pokemon is without it really being there? And vise versa?
                  There isn't yet, but I'm working on this very thing for roaming legendaries. If I work it out, I'll post something in R&D, so keep an eye on R&D.

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by borisjo View Post
                  I have a question about levelscripts. I've been searching but I can't seem to find an answer , my question is: do levelscripts work if you get back to the map after a wild pokemon battle? Some sort of a safari type, when you catch a pokemon, the script detects it with special2 command and you get warped out of there. Can levelscripts work after a battle and if they can, how do I make it to work? Thanks in advance!
                  Level script type 5 triggers every time you refresh the OW screen (with, perhaps the exception of special 0x8E). There isn't one which only triggers after battle, but if you write your script well, that won't matter too much.
                  __________________
                  Hey guys, please check out my recreations of the gen 1 and 2 music on my custom engine at my SoundCloud! - Here!
                    #22984    
                  Old October 18th, 2012 (12:25 PM).
                  borisjo's Avatar
                  borisjo borisjo is offline
                  Scripter (XSE, pokescript)
                     
                    Join Date: Mar 2011
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 9
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Jambo51 View Post
                    Level script type 5 triggers every time you refresh the OW screen (with, perhaps the exception of special 0x8E). There isn't one which only triggers after battle, but if you write your script well, that won't matter too much.
                    Thank you for replying! But I have no idea how to make this levelscript type 5 to work, I've tried many things but the screen stays black when I come back to the map after a battle. I hope you know how I can solve this? I have added the script here:

                    Spoiler:
                    #dynamic 0x3C9E86

                    #org @start
                    setvar 0x7001 0x1
                    setvar 0x8004 0xEC
                    special2 0x800D 0x17C
                    compare 0x800D 0x1
                    if 0x1 goto @have
                    setvar 0x8004 0xCC
                    special2 0x800D 0x17C
                    compare 0x800D 0x1
                    if 0x1 goto @have
                    setvar 0x8004 0xD7
                    special2 0x800D 0x17C
                    compare 0x800D 0x1
                    if 0x1 goto @have
                    release
                    end

                    #org @have
                    lock
                    msgbox @1 0x2
                    fadescreen 0x1
                    fadescreen 0x0
                    warp 0x0 0x05 0xFF 0x1A 0x0E
                    applymovement 0xFF @move

                    #org @1
                    = Attention! We have our\nlast member: \vh01!

                    #org @move
                    #raw 0x12
                    #raw 0x12
                    #raw 0x12
                    #raw 0x12
                    #raw 0x12
                    #raw 0x12
                    #raw 0x12
                    #raw 0x12
                    #raw 0xFE
                      #22985    
                    Old October 18th, 2012 (12:59 PM).
                    Jambo51's Avatar
                    Jambo51 Jambo51 is offline
                    Glory To Arstotzka
                       
                      Join Date: Jun 2009
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Quiet
                      Posts: 732
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by borisjo View Post
                      Thank you for replying! But I have no idea how to make this levelscript type 5 to work, I've tried many things but the screen stays black when I come back to the map after a battle. I hope you know how I can solve this? I have added the script here:

                      Script removed for brevity.
                      You can't execute scripts like that using type 5 level scripts. It explicity requires type 2, which in turn, is variable reliant.

                      Try setting a variable you haven't used inside the type 5 script:
                      Spoiler:
                      #dynamic 0x800000

                      #org @main
                      [Checks for caught Pokémon]
                      [If not caught, branch to @alt]
                      setvar 0x40F0 0x1
                      end

                      #org @alt
                      end


                      And then putting the "exit" script in the type 2 level script slot, using (in my example) var 0x40F0 as the control value, and set the "value" to 1.

                      Your script requires some modification, because you can't warp and then continue execution of the script, so it needs split up into 2 parts.

                      Type 2 level script (Map 1, same map as type 5 script from above):
                      Spoiler:
                      lock
                      msgbox @1 0x2
                      warp 0x0 0x05 0xFF 0x1A 0x0E
                      waitstate
                      setvar 0x40F0 0x2
                      release
                      end

                      #org @1
                      = Attention! We have our\nlast member: \vh01!


                      Finally, you need to (in the map you warp back to) add yet another type 2 level script which contains the remaining movement part. The var is still 0x40F0, but the value is now 2:
                      Spoiler:
                      lock
                      applymovement 0xFF @move
                      waitmovement 0x0
                      setvar 0x40F0 0x3
                      release
                      end

                      #org @move
                      #raw 0x12
                      #raw 0x12
                      #raw 0x12
                      #raw 0x12
                      #raw 0x12
                      #raw 0x12
                      #raw 0x12
                      #raw 0x12
                      #raw 0xFE


                      I know for a fact that the last 2 parts will work, but I'm not sure about the type 5 level script part. It's worth a try. If it doesn't work, you're looking at ASM hacking to get your desired result, and that's not fun.
                      __________________
                      Hey guys, please check out my recreations of the gen 1 and 2 music on my custom engine at my SoundCloud! - Here!
                        #22986    
                      Old October 18th, 2012 (1:31 PM).
                      borisjo's Avatar
                      borisjo borisjo is offline
                      Scripter (XSE, pokescript)
                         
                        Join Date: Mar 2011
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 9
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Jambo51 View Post
                        You can't execute scripts like that using type 5 level scripts. It explicity requires type 2, which in turn, is variable reliant.

                        Try setting a variable you haven't used inside the type 5 script:
                        Spoiler:
                        #dynamic 0x800000

                        #org @main
                        [Checks for caught Pokémon]
                        [If not caught, branch to @alt]
                        setvar 0x40F0 0x1
                        end

                        #org @alt
                        end


                        And then putting the "exit" script in the type 2 level script slot, using (in my example) var 0x40F0 as the control value, and set the "value" to 1.

                        Your script requires some modification, because you can't warp and then continue execution of the script, so it needs split up into 2 parts.

                        Type 2 level script (Map 1, same map as type 5 script from above):
                        Spoiler:
                        lock
                        msgbox @1 0x2
                        warp 0x0 0x05 0xFF 0x1A 0x0E
                        waitstate
                        setvar 0x40F0 0x2
                        release
                        end

                        #org @1
                        = Attention! We have our\nlast member: \vh01!


                        Finally, you need to (in the map you warp back to) add yet another type 2 level script which contains the remaining movement part. The var is still 0x40F0, but the value is now 2:
                        Spoiler:
                        lock
                        applymovement 0xFF @move
                        waitmovement 0x0
                        setvar 0x40F0 0x3
                        release
                        end

                        #org @move
                        #raw 0x12
                        #raw 0x12
                        #raw 0x12
                        #raw 0x12
                        #raw 0x12
                        #raw 0x12
                        #raw 0x12
                        #raw 0x12
                        #raw 0xFE


                        I know for a fact that the last 2 parts will work, but I'm not sure about the type 5 level script part. It's worth a try. If it doesn't work, you're looking at ASM hacking to get your desired result, and that's not fun.
                        It's been a while since I scripted XSE so I need to get back into it also I'm dutch and learning a scripting language in English is not the easiest for me so I hope you can explain some more about this.

                        I understand I need to make 3 scripts, 1 type 5 levelscript that detects that I caught(or that I didn't caught) a specific pokemon.
                        1 type 2 levelscript that warps me to a certain point and 1 typ2 levelscript that makes me move.
                        But I don't quite understand how these scripts follow up to each other.
                        I can't follow the 0x40F0 part, when it's set to 1 does the next script sees it because it is going to set the variable to value 2? Sorry if my grammar isn't good, I'm trying my best!

                        I hope you will take time to explain this to me, again thanks in advance!
                          #22987    
                        Old October 18th, 2012 (2:33 PM).
                        Renegade's Avatar
                        Renegade Renegade is offline
                        Time for real life...
                           
                          Join Date: Nov 2011
                          Location: United States
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Careful
                          Posts: 998
                          I have a question. Hope someone can answer

                          My question is this: How can I make the "BF1" titles go away in Pokemon Fire Red? What I mean is, in the Team Rocket hideout, when you go from place to place, the map title that pops up every time you go into a new map is something like "ROCKET HIDEOUT" but then there is another string of text that says "BF1" or "BF2", which stands for bottom floor. How would I go about getting rid of these strings of text?

                          Thank you for your time in advanced.
                            #22988    
                          Old October 18th, 2012 (4:14 PM). Edited October 18th, 2012 by PunsAreFun.
                          PunsAreFun PunsAreFun is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Jul 2012
                            Posts: 13
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by CrystalStatic View Post
                            I have a question. Hope someone can answer

                            My question is this: How can I make the "BF1" titles go away in Pokemon Fire Red? What I mean is, in the Team Rocket hideout, when you go from place to place, the map title that pops up every time you go into a new map is something like "ROCKET HIDEOUT" but then there is another string of text that says "BF1" or "BF2", which stands for bottom floor. How would I go about getting rid of these strings of text?

                            Thank you for your time in advanced.
                            In the Advnace Map Header go to "Show Name on Entering" and change it to 02??
                            That should do the trick.

                            I wrote a level script that will show certain sprites if certain flags are set. The first time I visited it set the sprites correctly. But now when I go back there, nothing shows up! Why is that? Is there a way to write a level script to make sprites appear/disappear every time you enter?
                              #22989    
                            Old October 18th, 2012 (4:38 PM).
                            Renegade's Avatar
                            Renegade Renegade is offline
                            Time for real life...
                               
                              Join Date: Nov 2011
                              Location: United States
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Careful
                              Posts: 998
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by PunsAreFun View Post
                              In the Advnace Map Header go to "Show Name on Entering" and change it to 02??
                              That should do the trick.

                              I wrote a level script that will show certain sprites if certain flags are set. The first time I visited it set the sprites correctly. But now when I go back there, nothing shows up! Why is that? Is there a way to write a level script to make sprites appear/disappear every time you enter?
                              What is the level script set to? 02 Validates Values, or what?
                                #22990    
                              Old October 18th, 2012 (4:41 PM).
                              PunsAreFun PunsAreFun is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Jul 2012
                                Posts: 13
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by CrystalStatic View Post
                                What is the level script set to? 02 Validates Values, or what?
                                My double post was combined. The level script was a separate question that I was asking. What you need to set to 02?? is in the header tab under "show name on entering".
                                  #22991    
                                Old October 18th, 2012 (4:48 PM).
                                Renegade's Avatar
                                Renegade Renegade is offline
                                Time for real life...
                                   
                                  Join Date: Nov 2011
                                  Location: United States
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Careful
                                  Posts: 998
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by PunsAreFun View Post
                                  My double post was combined. The level script was a separate question that I was asking. What you need to set to 02?? is in the header tab under "show name on entering".
                                  Yes, I know, and it worked. Thanks for that by the way. But I was asking what you set your level script to.
                                    #22992    
                                  Old October 18th, 2012 (5:04 PM).
                                  PunsAreFun PunsAreFun is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jul 2012
                                    Posts: 13
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by CrystalStatic View Post
                                    Yes, I know, and it worked. Thanks for that by the way. But I was asking what you set your level script to.
                                    Oh, my bad. I had it set to 2.
                                      #22993    
                                    Old October 18th, 2012 (5:55 PM).
                                    DrFuji's Avatar
                                    DrFuji DrFuji is offline
                                    Heiki Hecchara‌‌
                                    • Crystal Tier
                                     
                                    Join Date: Sep 2009
                                    Location: Downia-upside
                                    Age: 24
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Jolly
                                    Posts: 1,328
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by CrystalStatic View Post
                                    I have a question. Hope someone can answer :)

                                    My question is this: How can I make the "BF1" titles go away in Pokemon Fire Red? What I mean is, in the Team Rocket hideout, when you go from place to place, the map title that pops up every time you go into a new map is something like "ROCKET HIDEOUT" but then there is another string of text that says "BF1" or "BF2", which stands for bottom floor. How would I go about getting rid of these strings of text?

                                    Thank you for your time in advanced.
                                    I know PunsAreFun answered your question, but from the sounds of this post it seemed like you wanted to retain the 'ROCKET HIDEOUT' text but get rid of the B1F part. Its an easy thing to do, but I'm also going to explain how (both types of) the floor numbers are activated in case you or anybody else ever needs to edit them/ add them back in :P

                                    The floor number is determined by the third and second last bytes in the map header - The map header can be viewed by going into the header tab of Advance Map and pressing Ctrl+H. Here is a comparison of the main Celadon City map, the first floor of the Department Store and the first floor of the Rocket Hideout respectively.



                                    The bytes in the red and blue boxes are the ones we're interested in (though more-so the red one). The blue boxes are highlighting a feature that is already present in the header setting - It is actually the 'Show name on entering' option which is available in the default header tab. I'm just highlighting it here since it needs to be set to 4, 5, 6 or 7 in order for the drop down box to be displayed.

                                    The game determines whether it should designate a floor number to the map based on the second byte. If you're climbing a tower the byte ascends in a pretty logical fashion: 0x1 = 1F, 0x2 = 2F, 0x3 = 3F etc, all the way up to 0x63 (99F) because the game can't display a third digit pushing it over into the 100's.

                                    The basement floors have another system entirely which is slightly less apparent. They begin at 0xFF and start to descend, making the pattern: 0xFF = B1F, 0xFE = B2F, 0xFD = B3F etc. Essentially, the basement floor numbering is exactly the same as regular flooring, except in reverse. It also stops at 0x9D (B99F) because once again the display would require an extra character to be displayed, causing it to glitch slightly.

                                    With this information there are two options which are now open to you: Remove the map name display entirely (by changing whether it should be displayed or not) or just get rid of the numbering. Since you want the latter, just change the byte in the red box to 00 and those pesky floor numbers should never trouble you on that map again :D

                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by PunsAreFun View Post
                                    I wrote a level script that will show certain sprites if certain flags are set. The first time I visited it set the sprites correctly. But now when I go back there, nothing shows up! Why is that? Is there a way to write a level script to make sprites appear/disappear every time you enter?
                                    The 02 type of level script will only activate when the chosen variable is set to a chosen value (What you've put into the Flag and Value boxes), but simultaneously the variable's value needs to be changed within the script to prevent it from repeating forever. Essentially this means that the script will only be played once upon entering the map but the variable's value will need to be reset in order for it to activate a second time when you enter again. Its very finicky and awkward to have a type 02 script activate every time you enter a map, especially if the player can fly to that exact map.

                                    If you want a script that plays every time, you can use level script numbers 03, 05 and 07, whose descriptions are shown in A-Map. They don't need a variable/ value combination to be activated and checkflag commands should work so they're great for the kind of thing you're talking about. Hopefully this helps.
                                    __________________
                                      #22994    
                                    Old October 19th, 2012 (3:55 AM). Edited October 19th, 2012 by RanQrusu.
                                    RanQrusu RanQrusu is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Oct 2012
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 1
                                      Hi everbody!

                                      I didn't really know where to post my question, so i decided to post it here and hope it isn't too long.

                                      I am currently working on a Pokemon Emerald Hack and since i'm not all that experienced, i need your help with the program "Advance Trainer".
                                      I started off with the tool "Advance Starter" and changed the starters to Meowth, Snubbull and Whismur.
                                      Now i'm trying to change the Rivals Starter-Pokemon directly in "Advance Trainer" to Mankey, Tyrogue and Makuhita. I first of all gave all a new offset cause of the custom moveset and item. It always works for the first Pokemon i change, but as soon as i change the second, the first one gets either reset or gets really strange movesets and items.

                                      An example would be: I change the Rival with the Mudkip as Starter and give him a Tyrogue, i give it the moves "Fake Out" and "Tackle". Now, if i go and change the Rival with the Torchic to a Mankey, the Tyrogues Moveset changes to stuff like "Pay Day". If i go change it back, the Mankey gets reset and there's a Torchic again.

                                      I guess it has to do with some sort of link those trainer files have to each other, does someone know how i can fix this?

                                      Too, i'd really love to implement my own music, would be grateful if you can link me the most easy-to-understand guide in this forum!

                                      Best regards and sorry for my bad English, i'm a foreigner.
                                      RanQrusu
                                        #22995    
                                      Old October 19th, 2012 (5:44 AM).
                                      Krika Krika is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Oct 2011
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Posts: 16
                                        When I try and load my Emerald ROM in A-Trainer, I get an error message saying "Subscript is out of range - DrawTile8@ModLZ77", and then I can't proceed any farther? This is the first time that this has happened when I've used it, so I'm not sure what the issue is. It isn't just my modified ROM, a clean one gets the same message.

                                        Also, the Bug.txt file gets this printed out into it: "20121016|224113|6.1.7601|0.9.1|DrawTile8|9|modLZ77|Subscript out of range|4" if that helps identify the problem.

                                        This is kinda a big deal, so if someone could help me fix this, I'd really appreciate it.
                                          #22996    
                                        Old October 19th, 2012 (10:36 AM).
                                        MrSandman64's Avatar
                                        MrSandman64 MrSandman64 is offline
                                        Pokemon Moon Creator
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jul 2012
                                          Location: Massachusetts
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Posts: 28
                                          How do you change the cry in the fire red title screen (when you press start)
                                            #22997    
                                          Old October 19th, 2012 (12:46 PM).
                                          Renegade's Avatar
                                          Renegade Renegade is offline
                                          Time for real life...
                                             
                                            Join Date: Nov 2011
                                            Location: United States
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Careful
                                            Posts: 998
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by MrSandman64 View Post
                                            How do you change the cry in the fire red title screen (when you press start)
                                            Use a little somethin' called Title Screen Cry Changer:

                                            http://www.mediafire.com/?7n5uje5bh3nh946
                                              #22998    
                                            Old October 19th, 2012 (3:22 PM).
                                            awipe1's Avatar
                                            awipe1 awipe1 is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Aug 2012
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Posts: 215
                                              Is there a way to create new routes in advanced map?
                                              I have routes 1-25 but when I create a new map and give it a new route, it will just change the name of the map that I originally used.
                                              Can someone give me very detailed instructions on how to create a new route. Please and thank you.
                                              __________________
                                              Check out my Pokemon Rom! Click the Image Below!
                                                #22999    
                                              Old October 19th, 2012 (3:41 PM).
                                              itman itman is offline
                                              Back to ROM hacking. :D
                                                 
                                                Join Date: May 2007
                                                Age: 23
                                                Nature: Adamant
                                                Posts: 100
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by awipe1 View Post
                                                Is there a way to create new routes in advanced map?
                                                I have routes 1-25 but when I create a new map and give it a new route, it will just change the name of the map that I originally used.
                                                Can someone give me very detailed instructions on how to create a new route. Please and thank you.
                                                Are you trying to add more routes, as in route#26, or trying to just make a new route in general?

                                                For the names, you can only replace the names; you can't add more. So if you wanted to make a "Route 26", you'd have to change that map to an existing name, and then edit that name. So if you changed it to, let's say "Tanoby Ruins" and then edited it to say "Route 26", that name will now permanently be "Route 26" for any map using the old "Tanoby Ruins" name.
                                                  #23000    
                                                Old October 19th, 2012 (7:38 PM).
                                                awipe1's Avatar
                                                awipe1 awipe1 is offline
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Aug 2012
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Posts: 215
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by itman View Post
                                                  Are you trying to add more routes, as in route#26, or trying to just make a new route in general?

                                                  For the names, you can only replace the names; you can't add more. So if you wanted to make a "Route 26", you'd have to change that map to an existing name, and then edit that name. So if you changed it to, let's say "Tanoby Ruins" and then edited it to say "Route 26", that name will now permanently be "Route 26" for any map using the old "Tanoby Ruins" name.
                                                  Oh there is no possible way to add mroe? =(
                                                  __________________
                                                  Check out my Pokemon Rom! Click the Image Below!
                                                  Closed Thread
                                                  Quick Reply

                                                  Sponsored Links
                                                  Thread Tools

                                                  Posting Rules
                                                  You may not post new threads
                                                  You may not post replies
                                                  You may not post attachments
                                                  You may not edit your posts

                                                  BB code is On
                                                  Smilies are On
                                                  [IMG] code is On
                                                  HTML code is Off

                                                  Forum Jump


                                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:43 PM.