ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

TrollandToad.com
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1076    
Old October 21st, 2012 (1:32 PM).
DarkRisingGirl's Avatar
DarkRisingGirl DarkRisingGirl is offline
Order Must Be Restored
     
    Join Date: Dec 2011
    Location: N/A
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Relaxed
    Posts: 722
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ach7AC View Post
    Keeping Blazard's typing a mystery? Couldn't someone just use YAPE to find out?
    Yea, but that's cheating lol. Besides, DRAY tells you what it is before the battle. So it's really not a mystery, just don't want to spoil it.
    __________________

    Relevant Advertising!

      #1077    
    Old October 21st, 2012 (10:29 PM).
    Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
    Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
    Memento Mori
    • Gold Tier
     
    Join Date: Jul 2008
    Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
    Age: 25
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Calm
    Posts: 14,504
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ach7AC View Post
    Keeping Blazard's typing a mystery? Couldn't someone just use YAPE to find out?
    Yeah and then we can give it 1 - 1 - 1 - 1 - 1 - 1 stats xD
    __________________
    ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

    Anime List | PSN Trophy List
      #1078    
    Old October 22nd, 2012 (1:40 AM).
    XeroNos's Avatar
    XeroNos XeroNos is offline
       
      Join Date: Jan 2011
      Location: Finding new Challenges !!
      Age: 28
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Brave
      Posts: 3,015
      You know Ash493 that ??? type is already taken by someone alse I think DrG should add some other type than that.
        #1079    
      Old October 22nd, 2012 (3:10 AM).
      DarkRisingGirl's Avatar
      DarkRisingGirl DarkRisingGirl is offline
      Order Must Be Restored
         
        Join Date: Dec 2011
        Location: N/A
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Relaxed
        Posts: 722
        To show what a great job Atif is doing for the maps in Beta 1, I've decided to show the New & Improved Fells Town & Atlantic City:



        The rest you'll see when I release the full version.
        __________________
          #1080    
        Old October 22nd, 2012 (11:37 AM).
        Ach7AC's Avatar
        Ach7AC Ach7AC is offline
           
          Join Date: Jun 2012
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 146
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by DarkRisingGirl View Post
          To show what a great job Atif is doing for the maps in Beta 1, I've decided to show the New & Improved Fells Town & Atlantic City:



          The rest you'll see when I release the full version.
          The maps are far better now. Speaking of which, have you made a world map yet?
            #1081    
          Old October 22nd, 2012 (12:04 PM).
          PokemonMasters's Avatar
          PokemonMasters PokemonMasters is offline
          Always Remember Forever&After
             
            Join Date: Jun 2012
            Location: Nuvema Town, Unova
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Calm
            Posts: 403
            nice maps.. though im wondering why the lab looks like a gym.. :/
            __________________

            +ForeverDash on PC's Battle Server | Pair | VM/PM |Partner In Crime
              #1082    
            Old October 22nd, 2012 (12:16 PM).
            DarkRisingGirl's Avatar
            DarkRisingGirl DarkRisingGirl is offline
            Order Must Be Restored
               
              Join Date: Dec 2011
              Location: N/A
              Gender: Female
              Nature: Relaxed
              Posts: 722
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Ach7AC View Post
              The maps are far better now. Speaking of which, have you made a world map yet?
              Not yet and I have no idea how too. If you're able and willing, you could create one for me please because I've been searching for someone to help me with that.

              @_Pokemon Masters

              Idk, I couldn't find a suitable lab that could fit in Fells Town's limited tileset. All of em were either too big or too wide.
              __________________
                #1083    
              Old October 22nd, 2012 (2:38 PM).
              Ach7AC's Avatar
              Ach7AC Ach7AC is offline
                 
                Join Date: Jun 2012
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 146
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by DarkRisingGirl View Post
                Not yet and I have no idea how too. If you're able and willing, you could create one for me please because I've been searching for someone to help me with that.

                @_Pokemon Masters

                Idk, I couldn't find a suitable lab that could fit in Fells Town's limited tileset. All of em were either too big or too wide.
                I can, just tell me which style(RSE,FRLG,DPPt) and give me a rough draft of the landscape(Relative position of cities, routes, and caves).
                  #1084    
                Old October 22nd, 2012 (11:40 PM).
                DarkRisingGirl's Avatar
                DarkRisingGirl DarkRisingGirl is offline
                Order Must Be Restored
                   
                  Join Date: Dec 2011
                  Location: N/A
                  Gender: Female
                  Nature: Relaxed
                  Posts: 722
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Ach7AC View Post
                  I can, just tell me which style(RSE,FRLG,DPPt) and give me a rough draft of the landscape(Relative position of cities, routes, and caves).
                  Thanks! I'll let you know everything by tommorrow.
                  __________________
                    #1085    
                  Old October 23rd, 2012 (1:33 AM).
                  XeroNos's Avatar
                  XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Jan 2011
                    Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                    Age: 28
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Brave
                    Posts: 3,015
                    WoW I am speech less to describe Atif's work. keep it up both of you people
                      #1086    
                    Old October 23rd, 2012 (3:39 AM).
                    hinkage's Avatar
                    hinkage hinkage is offline
                    Everyone currently in an argument with this member: I really suggest you stop.
                    • Gold Tier
                     
                    Join Date: Aug 2010
                    Age: 22
                    Posts: 378
                    Wait, what's the difference between mapping for beta 1 and beta 2? 'Cause I already did Fells Town/some others, so whose will be used?
                    __________________
                    (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
                      #1087    
                    Old October 23rd, 2012 (2:21 PM).
                    DarkRisingGirl's Avatar
                    DarkRisingGirl DarkRisingGirl is offline
                    Order Must Be Restored
                       
                      Join Date: Dec 2011
                      Location: N/A
                      Gender: Female
                      Nature: Relaxed
                      Posts: 722
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by hinkage View Post
                      Wait, what's the difference between mapping for beta 1 and beta 2? 'Cause I already did Fells Town/some others, so whose will be used?
                      Beta 1 are the maps that was in the playthrough you all played. Beta 2 is what I'm releasing christmas day and is the final version. Once Tajaros finishes the scripts, I'll send you the rom so you can map all of the places in Beta 2, which are the maps from Numassity City to Malice Castle, where the hack ends.

                      Those places are not in the rom that's posted on the main post, it's in the rom Atif currently has and the one Tajaros will be scripting afterwards. When they're done, it'll be sent to you.
                      __________________
                        #1088    
                      Old October 25th, 2012 (1:47 AM).
                      XeroNos's Avatar
                      XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Jan 2011
                        Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                        Age: 28
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Brave
                        Posts: 3,015
                        I heard that pokes like Magmortr and Electivire are avalaible in the beta. My real question is whether Gallade , Rhyperior and Dusknoir are available??? I know I am asking too much from you so sorry in advance
                          #1089    
                        Old October 25th, 2012 (2:30 AM).
                        Gerokunz Gerokunz is offline
                        7
                           
                          Join Date: May 2012
                          Location: =/
                          Age: 18
                          Posts: 286
                          The maps are great...
                          I wanna know too are Gallade, Rhyperior and Dusknoir available?
                          __________________
                          =/
                            #1090    
                          Old October 25th, 2012 (2:44 AM).
                          DarkRisingGirl's Avatar
                          DarkRisingGirl DarkRisingGirl is offline
                          Order Must Be Restored
                             
                            Join Date: Dec 2011
                            Location: N/A
                            Gender: Female
                            Nature: Relaxed
                            Posts: 722
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
                            I heard that pokes like Magmortr and Electivire are avalaible in the beta. My real question is whether Gallade , Rhyperior and Dusknoir are available??? I know I am asking too much from you so sorry in advance
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Gerokunz View Post
                            The maps are great...
                            I wanna know too are Gallade, Rhyperior and Dusknoir available?
                            That's fine. You all can ask me any question and I'll get back to it as soon as I can. As for the 3 you mentioned, I believe (Not 100% sure) their Pre-evolutions all available in the beta.

                            To get Gallade, catch a Ralts on the path above Mystic Falls and follow the "evolution list" notes on the main post to evolve it into Gallade.
                            I believe Rhyhorn can be caught in Atlantic Cave(If not, it'll be available in the Desert in Beta 2) and follow the list to evolve it into Rhyperior. I know it evolves from level up, so just keep raising it up until you get Rhydon then Rhyperior.

                            As for Dusknoir, I'm not 100% sure but I think you can catch a Duskull in Amaris's Mansion. If not, Duskull will be available in beta 2 in both the Haunted Forest as Dusclops and in the Spirit Tower/ Light's Factory. Follow the evolution list to see how it evolves.

                            If you follow both the "Wild Pokemon List" and the "Evolution List", you should have no problem figuring out evolutions. If you see a Pokemon and you know it has an evolution, than it's already in the hack, just follow the list to learn how to evolve it.

                            And Yes...This is the first time I ever multi-posted...lol
                            __________________
                              #1091    
                            Old October 25th, 2012 (6:52 AM).
                            Uzigunner's Avatar
                            Uzigunner Uzigunner is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Aug 2012
                              Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
                              Age: 20
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Gentle
                              Posts: 204
                              Can't wait for the game. It's been a long time since i played a hack this challenging however like I said DRG please keep the ridiculous advantages not impossible ridiculous kay
                                #1092    
                              Old October 25th, 2012 (8:36 AM).
                              Hound of Justice Hound of Justice is offline
                              Banned
                                 
                                Join Date: Aug 2012
                                Location: Stealing Ash's Pikachu with Meowth
                                Age: 24
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Naughty
                                Posts: 1,082
                                Cant wait for the final version this hack is very good and i like how the maps look now in the latest screens
                                  #1093    
                                Old October 25th, 2012 (4:48 PM).
                                aShNEyX aShNEyX is offline
                                eXPeRt
                                   
                                  Join Date: Dec 2011
                                  Location: pampanga
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Bold
                                  Posts: 12
                                  sir who are all the legendaries that able to catch THanks sir i will support this game
                                    #1094    
                                  Old October 25th, 2012 (6:21 PM).
                                  DarkRisingGirl's Avatar
                                  DarkRisingGirl DarkRisingGirl is offline
                                  Order Must Be Restored
                                     
                                    Join Date: Dec 2011
                                    Location: N/A
                                    Gender: Female
                                    Nature: Relaxed
                                    Posts: 722
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by aShNEyX View Post
                                    sir who are all the legendaries that able to catch THanks sir i will support this game
                                    It's "Miss" lol

                                    Victini, Landorus, Shymin, Mew, Celebii, Jirachi, Deoxys, Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Groudon, Kyogre, Tornadus, Thundurus, Rayquaza, Reshiram, Zekrom

                                    In that order pretty much.
                                    __________________
                                      #1095    
                                    Old October 25th, 2012 (11:54 PM).
                                    Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                                    Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                                    Memento Mori
                                    • Gold Tier
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jul 2008
                                    Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                                    Age: 25
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Calm
                                    Posts: 14,504
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by DarkRisingGirl View Post
                                    It's "Miss" lol
                                    Then it was probably directed at taja, Miss :D
                                    __________________
                                    ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                                    Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                                      #1096    
                                    Old October 26th, 2012 (7:26 AM).
                                    Dialga255's Avatar
                                    Dialga255 Dialga255 is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Oct 2012
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 23
                                      Why Dialga and Palkia are not able to catch?
                                      They are two of three strongest Dual-Dragon type pokemon.
                                      It will be cool see Dialga's ROAR OF TIME.
                                        #1097    
                                      Old October 26th, 2012 (7:27 AM).
                                      EliteReiko EliteReiko is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Sep 2012
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Posts: 14
                                        well while playing through out the beta i found some minor miss spelling but how ever i did find out some little glitch for some reason when i was in mystic falls i tried to access my trainer card and the screen went black thankfully i saved a little bit before i had done it then once i had defeated evil Pete i moved down and then i had to re battle him once again which was annoying then if you talk to him after the battle a chat glitch happens which caused me to have to restart the game itself
                                          #1098    
                                        Old October 26th, 2012 (7:56 AM).
                                        DarkRisingGirl's Avatar
                                        DarkRisingGirl DarkRisingGirl is offline
                                        Order Must Be Restored
                                           
                                          Join Date: Dec 2011
                                          Location: N/A
                                          Gender: Female
                                          Nature: Relaxed
                                          Posts: 722
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by Dialga255 View Post
                                          Why Dialga and Palkia are not able to catch?
                                          They are two of three strongest Dual-Dragon type pokemon.
                                          It will be cool see Dialga's ROAR OF TIME.
                                          They will be available in Dark Rising 2. I've already done all of the Pokemon for it.

                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by EliteReiko View Post
                                          well while playing through out the beta i found some minor miss spelling but how ever i did find out some little glitch for some reason when i was in mystic falls i tried to access my trainer card and the screen went black thankfully i saved a little bit before i had done it then once i had defeated evil Pete i moved down and then i had to re battle him once again which was annoying then if you talk to him after the battle a chat glitch happens which caused me to have to restart the game itself
                                          After Evil Pete, the beta is over. That glitch will be fixed in the final release coming soon.
                                          __________________
                                            #1099    
                                          Old October 26th, 2012 (1:38 PM).
                                          tajaros's Avatar
                                          tajaros tajaros is offline
                                          Hi I'm dawg
                                             
                                            Join Date: Apr 2012
                                            Location: Philippines
                                            Age: 18
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Timid
                                            Posts: 857
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
                                            Then it was probably directed at taja, Miss :D
                                            Haha, lol... :D

                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by EliteReiko View Post
                                            well while playing through out the beta i found some minor miss spelling but how ever i did find out some little glitch for some reason when i was in mystic falls i tried to access my trainer card and the screen went black thankfully i saved a little bit before i had done it then once i had defeated evil Pete i moved down and then i had to re battle him once again which was annoying then if you talk to him after the battle a chat glitch happens which caused me to have to restart the game itself
                                            Yeah, I know about those spelling errors they would be fixed in the next Beta. And as for the Trainer Card don't open it the sprite is messed up, I'm still finding out how to repoint it to another sprite.
                                            __________________
                                              #1100    
                                            Old October 27th, 2012 (12:43 AM).
                                            Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                                            Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                                            Memento Mori
                                            • Gold Tier
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jul 2008
                                            Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                                            Age: 25
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Calm
                                            Posts: 14,504
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by tajaros View Post
                                            Yeah, I know about those spelling errors they would be fixed in the next Beta.
                                            Fix the your/you're and everything will be okay. =)
                                            __________________
                                            ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                                            Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                                            Closed Thread

                                            Quick Reply

                                            Join the conversation!

                                            Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                            Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                            Sponsored Links
                                            Thread Tools

                                            Posting Rules
                                            You may not post new threads
                                            You may not post replies
                                            You may not post attachments
                                            You may not edit your posts

                                            BB code is On
                                            Smilies are On
                                            [IMG] code is On
                                            HTML code is Off

                                            Forum Jump


                                            All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:22 PM.