• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2013
Damn... Ah well, looks like I'll have to start again...

And Alien Hunter: Moon stones don't exist in LoG, since I tried to get one via cheats.

Through level. Destined posted a list on this thread a while ago with all alternate evolution methods and fakemon evolutions.

Can you please give me that list :D :D

Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2014
I've literally made an account just for the purpose of asking this:

I've just defeated gabrieleon & the evil twin thingy event in that mountain, I talked to the shaman after the battle and she activated the quest. I go to the old guy you're supposed to talk to but all he talks about is his grandson, so he doesn't give me the ruby destiny.

What do I do?

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2013
Guys, need help.....I battled my "rival" in front of the Lustersand town.....before battle camera glitched out....after battle camera stayed like that and I don't know what to do now....please help me I don't want to go all over again :(

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Guys, need help.....I battled my "rival" in front of the Lustersand town.....before battle camera glitched out....after battle camera stayed like that and I don't know what to do now....please help me I don't want to go all over again :(
Have you been using the in-game saves? If not, you're...well, screwed. In such a case, you could try a save state and go back to before the battle or somewhere mid-battle.

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2013
I used walk trough walls cheat and now it's all good :)

But another question. I got the badge from Lustersand town, I went to Lost Shadow, saw Giratina....And now when i go to that rock thingy that says me where to go, it says that i have to go to hevah league or get a badge in Lustersand town (allready did that).....I go to hevah league and there's nothing I can do there......what to do now ??

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2019
I've searched throughout the thread (well, to be honest, using the search tool attached to it) and I couldn't manage to find any post in which it's said that there's a NPC or sort a thing who sells vitamins (PP UPs at least).

No need to say I've looked for it in-game, even in places I'm not supposed to be till I win the Hevah League. I keep training though (my team has lvl 82 in average), but I would like to boost to the max the PPs of a couple of moves, ya know.

Thanks in advance

P.S: this hack is by far better than any original pokemon game, gamefreak dudes should check it to learn how to make a good storyline and to give a real challenge to the players, great job destinedjagold

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2013
I used walk trough walls cheat and now it's all good :)

But another question. I got the badge from Lustersand town, I went to Lost Shadow, saw Giratina....And now when i go to that rock thingy that says me where to go, it says that i have to go to hevah league or get a badge in Lustersand town (allready did that).....I go to hevah league and there's nothing I can do there......what to do now ??

Anybody ? ? :/ :((

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2013
Oh....thank you :)))

After playing a while now, I have to beat 3 lvl 80 pokemon in a row.....how am I supposed to beat them in a single run ??

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Oh....thank you :)))

After playing a while now, I have to beat 3 lvl 80 pokemon in a row.....how am I supposed to beat them in a single run ??
Figure out their weaknesses. Train to Lv.80. The rest is science. :D

Well, other than that, I don't know another solution.

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2013
Oooh.....after 5 times I beat them.....finally....and now my final question (for now): I can't find Master Alice, she is not in castle in Leon empire. Where is she ??

She holds last badge, am I right ??

PokemonGiratinaX

2015 Edition.
Years
Oooh.....after 5 times I beat them.....finally....and now my final question (for now): I can't find Master Alice, she is not in castle in Leon empire. Where is she ??

She holds last badge, am I right ??

Yes. She is the holder of the final badge. You can find her in Leon Empire after speaking to Giratina/Shaymin in the Shadow Valley.

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2013
Oh....thank you.....now i'm trying to evolve my Sycther.....someone earlier said that he evolves trough level.....he's now lvl 54.....I downloaded YAPE to see if this is true and I can't open this ROM.....it says unrecognized ROM.....why is that ???

Btw. where is move deleter in this game ??

Tnx so much for your help, I know I'm annoying :)

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2019
There are two move deleters so far. One is at silkwind town, inside the southeastest house. The other one I can't remember atm. About the Sycther thing, dunno.

EDIT:

Well, nevermind my question about a salesman of vitamins, I've beaten the Hevah League and the "Champion", carrying a bad egg with me

Spoiler:

P.D: the bad egg thing was because I thought there was a way on making it hatch, xD

Last edited:

PokemonGiratinaX

2015 Edition.
Years
Oh....thank you.....now i'm trying to evolve my Sycther.....someone earlier said that he evolves trough level.....he's now lvl 54.....I downloaded YAPE to see if this is true and I can't open this ROM.....it says unrecognized ROM.....why is that ???

Btw. where is move deleter in this game ??

Tnx so much for your help, I know I'm annoying :)

To evolved Scyther, you need to raise it's level to 24. Maybe it's holding a item that cancel a evolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back