• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pikakitten's Land of Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Sorry for how it looks but you know 4 colors only and I'm 90% sure black and white are mandatory. Anyways, here you go!
GSCStyleOriginGiratina.png

~Sincerely
PikakittenX, devout member of the Pokecommunity

Finished!
CharizardAccessory.png

I think it's got the right touch but if you want anything done to it just ask.
Come again, tell your friends, and put up my banner in your signature. Its on the first page.
Thank you, bye!

~Sincerely

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
...Couldn't you have done the grey as white, that way you could still do the Gold which in my mind is probably WAY more important?

EDIT: Thanks for updating the sprite!

Last edited:

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Haha, thanks! I'm glad you like unusual stuff.
The sixth member in my team is an Audino named Shalee after Shalee from WoTCM. If you want to do it, I can provide you the Shalee model and specifications.
Now, for Samurott:
ACCESSORY:
POKEMON: Samurott.
SPECIFICATIONS: (Hoo boy, the model and Samurott are so different) Um...hair, coat, shirt, as portrayed in model? How about, just anything you can do to give Samurott and makeover like the model?
MODEL:
Spoiler:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Sorry, could you do this one again? It occurred to me that it would be easier to resize the image BEFORE the revamp, so this one should be the proper size already. Also, if you could do a Shiny version, that would be awesome:
picture.php

pikakitten

Years
WoTCM
World of the Crystal Magic?
No obviously not. I was just guessing.
Anyways...
SamurottAccessory.png

I really killed myself on this one so I hope you enjoy it. Now for the other two. Also I saw you have my banner on your signature so thanks and post everywhere to make the shop better known. Hope you keep ordering after this is over! Thanks, bye!

~Sincerely

darkpokeball

Years
o.o; You were close...oh, so very, very close. Worlds of the Crystal MOON!
Anyways, that Samurott is awesome as ever! And I'll try to make your shop more well known! I'll be sure to keep making requests, but only because you asked. Also, I'll try to make your shop a bit more known just by posting around PC.
Next request:
Hmm...let's try a fakemon.
Specifications: Hmm....Like a blob of lava, with two very obvious eyes. In the middle of the blob is an orange/red gem, and it has a single arm made out of reddish-orange rock coming out of its left side. The arm looks like Thing's Arm, but small to fit the body. (By Thing, I mean Thing from "Fantastic Four."
The Thing, just in case:
Spoiler:

Years
Name: Pokemon Strangled Red
Specifics: Crimson red banner, Charizard beside the strip, and if you can could you please colour in his eyes black and do a black outline around Charizard? crimson red strip fading out with the title.

pikakitten

Years
World (S)! MOON!
*Drops down on knees*
Why Arceus, WHY?!
The End.

Anyways, enough roleplay.
Lablob.png

I felt like putting the gem inside him so it's not orange sorry!
If it's needs changing just ask. Thanks, bye!

~Sincerely

DragonRider42

Banned
Years
Finished!
CharizardAccessory.png

I think it's got the right touch but if you want anything done to it just ask.
Come again, tell your friends, and put up my banner in your signature. Its on the first page.
Thank you, bye!

~Sincerely
PikakittenX, devout member of the Pokecommunity[/QUOTE]
ITS AWSOME!!!!! THANKS

Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2013
Hi :)

Pokemon: Infernape
Specifications: Dressed as Spiderman please

Thanks

pikakitten

Years
It's done! And I don't mean to brag but I think it looks awesome. If you want anything done to it, just ask! Come again, tell your friends and put up my banner it's on the first page.
InfernapeSpidermanAccessory.png

Thanks, bye!

~Sincerely

Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2013
I agree it does look awesome :)
I think i'll use it as my avatar and add your banner to my signature

pikakitten

Years
It's done!
So is this a hack or what is it? It sounds twisted >:) I made the S backwards because it seems to fit the theme. If you want anything done to it just ask. Come again, tell your friends and put my banner in your signature it's on the first page. Thanks, bye!
StrangledRedBanner.png

~Sincerely

darkpokeball

Years
Wow, that sprite was pretty awesome! The next request:
USERBAR:
Specifications: Remember all those requests I did earlier? Here we go! Neku and Shiki on the left side of a strip. Sora, Roxas, and Riku on teh right side. If you need the Accessory sprites(which I downloaded xD) I'll give them to you...or the models. Anyways, the strip is a black-red gradient(black on the left side, fade to red on the right side.) I know, it's asking a lot, so if you don't want to do it, I'd understand.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back