• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Rate the THEME above you [v.4]

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Oh okay. Now that I know more about your theme, here's a +1 for you: 9/10. :)

I didn't really prepare mine to be a theme, but oh well. Moving on~

Ice Car

Banned
Years
6/10

It's a decent theme, but the signature has bad quality.

P.S: Mine isn't really a theme at all. Just an Avatar and Signature that I think looks together.

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
Years
Yours...Not a theme? so, so, so...you post after me, just ta mess with me?! D':
LOL JK I ain't dat sensitive. But...you're right...your avvie and siggy doesn't really match up.

but...

7/10

Your icon is cute; I'm talking, donuts with sprinkles, kinda cute. But your siggy...Da anime chick holding da snipers looks kinda emo-ish AND she gotz da blue hair. *faints*

You should NEVER let a blue-haired emo-ish anime chick hold onto a sniper...who knows what they're capable of.

PS: How does my siggy have bad quailty...it's just a shadow. how much quailty does a shadow needs. LOL

Ice Car

Banned
Years
It looks like it's been stretched/enlarged so it isn't nearly as sharp as the original GIF. If you know what I mean. By the way, I posted because I wanted people to rate it, but I also wanted to make it kinda clear that I don't really have a theme, but just to rate it on how well the two look together. I had someone give me a 1/10 because I had no theme.

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
Years
It looks like it's been stretched/enlarged so it isn't nearly as sharp as the original GIF. If you know what I mean. By the way, I posted because I wanted people to rate it, but I also wanted to make it kinda clear that I don't really have a theme, but just to rate it on how well the two look together. I had someone give me a 1/10 because I had no theme.
Damn...
Well, well, well...it seems that you got it ALL figured out, huh? :p

I gotta say: You got me; guilty as charged. The original size was JUST too small, ya know. I wanted it to fit as an siggy...and most small gifs in siggy doesn't look...good. Well...unless they're sprites, I guess. As for the sharpness...I dunno kinda looks da same.

And I would never rate dat low...that's just mean. I think; and forgive meh if I'm wrong, the lowest I evar went was a 5 or sumfin. Pffft.

Oh, speaking of ratin's, yours is still 7/10, so this won't seem like a conversation; even tho we totally both know it was.

Back