Feedback & Support All things related to PokéCommunity, from feedback and ideas to support and questions.

Old October 30th, 2012 (2:01 PM).

Just made a trade shop thread and it popped up a message I didn't get time to read anything other than one word "moderator" and my trade shop thread didn't appear in the forum section...

3DS FC: 2449-4891-9980

Relevant Advertising!

Old October 30th, 2012 (2:04 PM).
    the spirit of the fighter
    • Platinum Tier
    • Developer

Nature: Brave
    Threads made in that section have to be reviewed by moderators before you'll be able to see it again. It'll take about 24 hours, but if you still don't see it, just PM or VM a moderator (After 24 hours) and ask them about it.
    Old October 30th, 2012 (2:04 PM).
    CoquettishCat
    • Crystal Tier

Nature: Relaxed
    Trade shops need to approved by a moderator before they appear in the section, as you can tell by the description of the forum:

Quote:
    New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.
    It's also mentioned in the rules of Trade Corner. So just be patient :)

Edit: Actually TF, the rules say to just be patient. TC isn't like OC where it didn't have a moderator so h-staff needed to be prodded every once in a while to check the moderated threads, it has 3 moderators that check regularly, so prodding them about moderated threads isn't recommended. Just wait.

Theme * Pair * VM * PM

Not all men...

Are all men stupid?

That's right.

Old October 30th, 2012 (2:12 PM).

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Toujours View Post
      Trade shops need to approved by a moderator before they appear in the section, as you can tell by the description of the forum:

It's also mentioned in the rules of Trade Corner. So just be patient

Edit: Actually TF, the rules say to just be patient. TC isn't like OC where it didn't have a moderator so h-staff needed to be prodded every once in a while to check the moderated threads, it has 3 moderators that check regularly, so prodding them about moderated threads isn't recommended. Just wait.
      I assume the message that popped up for way too little time to read said that but yeah message only showed for a second so had no idea and it never used to work like that in the section last time I made a thread. You'd think if a message like that popped up that it'd give you time to read it at least...

Wasn't too sure how the Necro bumping rule applies with your own trade threads or I might of bumped my thread from a year and a half ago instead and updated the first post since its basically the same thread haha.

Plus there isn't a link to the Rules in the trade shops section haha, you have to go out to the trade corner to see em.

Old October 30th, 2012 (2:18 PM).
      CoquettishCat
      • Crystal Tier

Nature: Relaxed
      Well, if you had read the rules of the section, you would have seen exactly what the stance is towards thread revival in the section (as well as had your question answered before you posted):

Quote:
      → On Thread Revival...
      You may only revive your own thread. Do not revive someone's thread that was last posted in over a month ago.
      So you could have revived if you had wanted to. Chances are the message is followed by a redirect, I don't think they can control how fast it redirects to the next page. In the future if you're confused a skim over the rules of the section should point you in the right direction :)

Theme * Pair * VM * PM

Not all men...

Are all men stupid?

That's right.

Old October 30th, 2012 (2:24 PM).

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Toujours View Post
        Well, if you had read the rules of the section, you would have seen exactly what the stance is towards thread revival in the section (as well as had your question answered before you posted):

So you could have revived if you had wanted to. Chances are the message is followed by a redirect, I don't think they can control how fast it redirects to the next page. In the future if you're confused a skim over the rules of the section should point you in the right direction
        Yeah I looked for the rules in the trade shops section and it seems they haven't bothered to add a link in the stickies of trade shops so clicking the link on the main forums directly to trade shops had me missing that.

Old October 30th, 2012 (3:46 PM).
        Banned

Nature: Sassy
          There's no need to add the link to the Trade Corner rules in its own sub-forum when it's in the main forum. Logic would dictate going to the main forum to read the rules, but we'll look into a possible workaround.
          Quick Reply

Sponsored Links