• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"He's nosier than a Probopass"

Years
Are you a nosey person? Do you stick your nose in where it doesn't belong?

Edit: Also, how well do you tolerate nosey people? Do you look down on them?
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
I'd like to say I try not to, but... it happens more often than I'd like. Someone says something and I'm all like "wait what I want to knooooooow".

On the flip side, I at least can keep secrets. So while I'm nosy, I'm not typically very gossipy if it's actually important. If it isn't, I'll probably talk about it. >__>

Ice Car

Banned
Years
No, not at all. I'm a person who just likes to keep to herself all the time and wants to be left alone. I hate nosy people.

#isthenumbersign
Years
I can be nosy a times, but most of the time I can like sense that I probably shouldn't be butting in on something that I'm not a part of. Now if someone just happens to speak loudly, I'll be nosey and eavesdrop, because I have an excuse. :P

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
Years
I can be when I'm really curious. But I understand when someone doesn't want to tell something, so I don't press. I don't try and find out if they don't want me to. Some things just pique my curiosity. It isn't being nosy... most of the time.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Sometimes, I can be. I'm known for my curiosity towards things, and I bet that's the reason why I can be nosey person. Tho most of the time, I'm not, because I don't like being involved in stuff that I'm not supposed to be involved with.

And I'm really okay with nosey people. I understand their curiosity.

Wateria

The cute team Aqua member
Years
I kinda can't help myself sometimes I know I should not poke my nose in there..but just can't say No.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
A lot of the problems I have in my life right now stem from the fact that I'm a person who can't stand nosy people living in a family of nosy people :P.

I really think the world would be a better place if everybody could learn to mind their own business and stop worrying so much about what other people are doing lol.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I cant stand nosy people that stick their nose in where it doesnt belong >.< I wish they'd back off, because what I do isn't their business. No, Im not a nosy person, I keep to myself and mind my own business.

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I leave people alone and expect to be left alone in return. /introvert

If somebody is being nosy with me, I generally pack everything up and walk away silently.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I wouldn't say I'm nosy so much as I always end up overhearing conversations on campus, not my fault that people don't mind sharing their life stories on the phone in public.

I only stick my nose in business if I'm curious or sometimes even bored, otherwise I don't really care.

But, I would say I'm a nosy person, just not to the extreme I've seen some people take it to.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Uhmmm... yes!!!

Dude, I will seriously eavesdrop on someone's conversation like crazy if I find it to be interesting and want to know more about it. I'll pretend to listen to music, I'll listen through a door / window. I'll do anything I can think of. I'll ask what people were talking about.

But I have to actually be interested in. I'm someone who, if they're curious enough for something, they'll do something about it. Like, somewhat related, I was curious how much money one of my bosses made, so I asked him. Naturally, he didn't give the exact number. In another instance, I was wondering if my boss could fire a coworker I didn't really like much at the time, so I asked him if he could. Unfortunately, I think he thought I was joking.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Hmm...only if i've a reason to.
I've started trying to tune out what others are saying since i've become just a little O&E compulsive. xl

As for if I "stick my nose in where it doesn't belong" I mostly keep to myself...unless someone is doing something that compels me to intervene (such as harrasing somebody,or bullying) which,at that point you may as well just let me....i've been told that i'm hardheaded.... xD

Valvatorez

Prinny Instructor
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
I've never thought of myself as particularly nosy. I ask questions of my friends that could be considered nosy sometimes, but then, I'm interested in how they're doing, and when you already have a basis for asking the question, is it really nosy? It's more checking up than it is finding out something new that someone might not necessarily want you to know. I don't ask questions of people unless they invite me to, though.

I'm indifferent to nosy people, really; it doesn't bother me if people want to know things about me, because I'm not really that interesting. I don't see the harm in satisfying their curiosity, unless it's something overly personal or ridiculous, in which case I just treat them with the contempt they deserve for asking a question like that. It's never really bothered me having people stick their noses into my life, though - they quickly lose interest.

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
Admittedly, yes, I'm quite a curious person. :x So yeah I'm quite a bit nosy, I'd like being in the know about things!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Oh sweet merciful Jesus, yes. I am nosy. I try to hide it when I'm in polite company, but normally I'm picking up on everything that people do. I don't nose around out to judge people, but I just love picking up on the differences in people's behaviour and mannerisms accordingly. One of my mottos is "variety is the spice of life" and I just like to observe how varied everyone is in this world, while I still can! :D

Back