• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Started Pokemon Platnium again

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBigMan0706

Monster hunting Snivy
Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2016
Yep, i started to play through Pokemon Platinum again (mostly since i lost power on Monday night due to that ***** Hurricane Sandy). It's great having to go through that nostalgia again. Last time i played the game, i was stupid and tried to catch all of the pokemon. Now, i'm getting a good team. So far, i have

Turtwig (not going to name him)
Zubat (Wayne is his name)
Shellos (Don't know what i'm going to name her)
Ponyta (going to call Mai Ballz)

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Oct 15, 2015
Yep Me to i started again and i'm wondering what other pokemon i shoulg get so far i'm in eterna forest and i have

Inferno the Monferno
Rose the Budew
Headache the Psyduck
and Raptor the Staravia

PiemanFiddy

Dark-Type Gym Leader
Years
REFERENCE TO LUCAHJIN!!!
/endcaps

Anyway, that's a nice team so far. I heard my friends used to say that Zubat was ****. Then I got a Crobat, and well.. they were wrong. Good Luck! :P

TheBigMan0706

Monster hunting Snivy
Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2016
REFERENCE TO LUCAHJIN!!!
/endcaps

Anyway, that's a nice team so far. I heard my friends used to say that Zubat was ****. Then I got a Crobat, and well.. they were wrong. Good Luck! :P

Zubat's a pain in the nuts to get it to evolve into Crobat (i'm using one for my Pokemon Crystal LP) due to the happiness crap. Also, should i use a Gallade?

PiemanFiddy

Dark-Type Gym Leader
Years
Zubat's a pain in the nuts to get it to evolve into Crobat (i'm using one for my Pokemon Crystal LP) due to the happiness crap. Also, should i use a Gallade?

To replace your Zubat or just to use one for your team? Gallade is a pretty good pokemon.

TheBigMan0706

Monster hunting Snivy
Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2016
Mamoswine is also a good pokemon. Pretty bulky too. It all depends on what types you want for your team.

yea, i want mostly tanks on my team, and some that can deal damage and avoid certain statues (like flinch)

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Okay since this thread is based around aiding eachothers' teams, it is best suited in In-Game Team Discussions. If you're posting your progress in a Fourth Generation game, then your posts belong in the Fourth Gen Travel Journal. In saying this, this thread isn't much of a discussion but a mixture of two posts mentioned above; which means I'm going to have to close this.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back