• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

5th Gen How long has Pokemon B2/W2 been in your DS?

Syltti

Lilligant's Loving Trainer
Years
Just a simple question, somewhat similar to how long people have been playing; How long as your game been in your DS?

My White 2 has been in my DS since release day, until today where I randomly decide to reset SoulSilver and play it again.

servine101

hatched, evolved egg
Years
I had it in my DSi for about a week, then I took it out and played Pokemon diamond.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I know that mine will be in for weeks... I'm still waiting for my DS to arrive. Scheduled to arrive on Tuesday.

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2016
mine has been in there until about yesterday, since I bought it about 2 weeks or so ago. It has soul silver in it now, I started a plant mono challenge before I bought Pokemon white2.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
About a week, then popped it out and played Super Star Ultra. Popped it back in a few days later and played SSU another week and so forth. It's been pretty consistent.

holdmykidney

Riddled with pokerus
Years
My DSi is now entirely dedicated to White 2. I've stopped using it in the 3DS since the cartridge doesn't seem to fit properly and it blocks the Streetpass function of the 3DS.

I managed to get about 20 data passes in White 2 while I was in Japan, but now I'm back in the UK I can't see me passing any other trainers in the street.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Technically it's been in whatever DS I have been playing a little since release date. I was playing another game before then but I haven't touched it since starting Black 2. I was going to switch it out and put in White to try and beat it so I can gain access to post stuff again but I can't find it. Thus, Black 2 is still in the DS I am using for the time being.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
For me, it always gets switched with my flashcart whenever I'm done with playing. It's all because the flashcart...well, I just don't wanna find its case and place it in.

Valvatorez

Prinny Instructor
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
My copy of Black 2 has been in my DSi since the game was released, coming out every now and then to go into my 3DS so I can transfer things from the Dream Radar onto it. I've not had any new DS games since, and I've been more focused on my other consoles, so I've had no reason to take it out in favour of something else yet.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
My DS Lite arrived a day earlier than "expected delivery date" so far, I have not changed. That would make it 5 days now. So far, no plans on changing it for another game.

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
It has been in my DS Lite since I bought it on 10th October, and I think it will remain there for a long time.

#isthenumbersign
Years
I think it's almost been a month, give or take a couple days. Haven't played any other DS games since then.

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 11, 2024
Mine has been in since release day. I've only taken it out to put it in my 3DS for Radar transfer, but no other game has taken its place.

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2018
I have never had a Black 2/White 2 cartridge in any of my DS'es Slot-1.

Back