• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Tool: [Release] AdvanceMap 1.95 Open Beta

JY

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2015
Hey. When I go to open this, it doesn't let me choose the language, so I can't continue.

Any help?

JY

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2015
Oh my, you didn't extract all the files inside the .zip file. You must extract all the files from the .zip file rather than just AdvanceMap.exe. 'Cause AdvanceMap needs it's .ini and .txt files.

I did that. I've extracted it twice, and no dice. I've got all the .ini and .txt files that were there, yet it's not working still.

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2020
Can someone inbox me the thier reply to my message

How do I add more routes without deleting other ones?

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2020
Do you think you can be more specific? IS there a tutorial that can show me how?

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2018
"ERROR: (ERepointError) No empty space of size 236 found. (Searching: $FF, between $E3CF64 and end of file)"

I always get this error while using a fresh and newly extended emerald rom.
any ideas how to prevent it? I am sure that from $E3CF64 till the end have $FF bytes.

Years
If and when you come back, Lu-Ho, if you're still looking for suggestions, I think the ability to annotate maps next to their names would be endlessly useful.

For example:
2CgZY.png

Just an idea~

xxcandyvioletxx

Pink eevee <3
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 16, 2013
Hi all,
I really need help...
I was changing around tiles in the house that connects Route 2 to Viridian forest, and something went wrong.
First of all, for some reason in the left panel where it displays the maps, under Route 2 it replaced all of the maps with the house map that connects it. They are all the same now, and I can't find out how to fix it so that the other maps will show up again.

The second problem is, I can't get out of the house, because I saved the game on accident where the house is, and now my player is stuck, because for some reason, even after changing the movements to C where they should be, my player still can't get out of either door in the house.

Would there happen to be any way to restore all of Route 2 to it's default settings? I tried searching on google but I couldn't find any help for it.

Thanks.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 16, 2024
Hi all,
I really need help...
I was changing around tiles in the house that connects Route 2 to Viridian forest, and something went wrong.
First of all, for some reason in the left panel where it displays the maps, under Route 2 it replaced all of the maps with the house map that connects it. They are all the same now, and I can't find out how to fix it so that the other maps will show up again.

The second problem is, I can't get out of the house, because I saved the game on accident where the house is, and now my player is stuck, because for some reason, even after changing the movements to C where they should be, my player still can't get out of either door in the house.

Would there happen to be any way to restore all of Route 2 to it's default settings? I tried searching on google but I couldn't find any help for it.

Thanks.

1. Not 100% sure what caused that, could be something to do with the headers (details on each process you did would be helpful, but you may need to start again regardless)

2. You need to start your save again, as any change you do only applies if you leave the building and go back in, or at least get that bit off screen, which you can't. This is why you shouldn't save in the area you are changing.

dkp

Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2016
No. That takes a patch that's unrelated to this. It likely isn't supported either, though I don't know that personally. But if I recall correctly the program is hardcoded to refer only to the currently defined table (only Kanto through Hoenn or whatever you write over them with).

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2013
Is it safe to hack Emerald with this version? would the sound corruption happen? or should I change the ini?

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Years
The emerald sound corruption happens when you write aanything between 900000 and E00000.
Just find FFs and youll be ok

Years
I have downloaded am 1.95 a while ago and always got a message saying that it failed to set value for endnutzer english, so i tried to contact lu-ho but he never responded, and at the same time my am 1.92 stopped working. with am 1.92 it says it failed to create a kontext menu even though i used it before, so does anybody know how to solve either one of these problems? I have already redownloaded them multiple times and have ended up with the same problem. I am using windows xp. btw i'm hacking fire red.

Last edited:
Back