• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone!

Years
Hello Everyone!

My name is Sam, I'm 19 Years old and i have been playing Pokemon for as long as I can remember (HUGE Fan!)

I have been a member since 2010 however I took a long break and now it seems everything has been reset and changed on these forums and they are looking very nice! :)

I have just bought Pokemon White 2 and i currently have a huge 0 friends on my Nintendo DS! I'm here to make friends, trade, battle and just have a great time so if you would like to say hello on the thread, or maybe even add me on the Nintendo DS I would love to hear from you! :)

Thanks a lot and I look forward to hearing from everyone!

Sam.

Years
Hello Everyone!

My name is Sam, I'm 19 Years old and i have been playing Pokemon for as long as I can remember (HUGE Fan!)

I have been a member since 2010 however I took a long break and now it seems everything has been reset and changed on these forums and they are looking very nice! :)

I have just bought Pokemon White 2 and i currently have a huge 0 friends on my Nintendo DS! I'm here to make friends, trade, battle and just have a great time so if you would like to say hello on the thread, or maybe even add me on the Nintendo DS I would love to hear from you! :)

Thanks a lot and I look forward to hearing from everyone!

Sam.

(inb4 Cirno)

Hey Sam, welcome to PC!

So, you joined in 2010? What only made you start posting now?

Nice to see you got White 2, we have a section that caters towards discussion relating to B2/W2. You can also check out our Battle Center and Trade Corner for battling and trading purposes. Do you have any fave Pokemon or characters?

I've been into Pokemon since I was just 7, when the anime first aired in Australia. Now I am totally hooked on the games ever since getting Ruby. I don't watch the anime much anymore due to the TV channel that airs it doing way too many Sinnoh reruns (they are holding off the new Rival Destinies episodes until it finishes in the US, which disappointed me) so I've had to resort to watching online.

Enjoy your stay and I hope we can be friends. Also, contact any moderators if you need help.

- Hikari10

Years
Hi Hikari!

Thank you very much! I actually posted a lot in 2010 but i think when the website changed it reset my post count, that is the only way I can think it would of happened?

Thank you very much! I will be checking out those sections for sure. Ruby was a very good game! I cannot wait for the remake of that. Did you ever play the original Pokemon Red/Blue by any chance? They are worth a play too :)

The series is not even really on TV much over here either so I have just stuck to the games mainly like you :D

Thank you for your kind words and I hope to hear from you soon! :)

Sam.

Years
Welcome to PC, Sam! Your avatar is great, by the way. I really like Lugia and Ho-Oh, though the latter just a tiny bit more than the former. <3

I'm a huge Pokefan too, lots of us are here. So yeah, of course you'll fit in perfectly here. But it's great you finally decided to get involved in the community, it's never too late! It probably will feel quite different now from two years ago, but we're still the same old PC. :D Finding people to trade and battle with shouldn't be a problem; there's plenty of other members interested in that here! Wish I had a working WiFi connection; can barely get mine to last ten minutes right now, sadly. ;_;

We look forward to having you around though, so enjoy your stay! If you're interested in a mentor to show you around the forum, feel free to apply over at the Adoption Center. Have fun. :3

Years
Thank you very much Cirno! I totally agree I think they are both amazing - really two of my favorite :)

Your Avatar is very pretty too! Loving the Green.

Thank you very much for the welcome! It's a great shame your WiFi doesn't work otherwise we could of maybe completed some trades or battles etc its great you can access the forums OK though! Thanks a lot for the information and I hope to meet up with some of the guys and girls here on the forums in game :)

Thanks a lot and let me know if you ever get your WiFi working again! :)

Back