Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black 2 & White 2.

TrollandToad.com
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #576    
Old November 5th, 2012 (4:27 PM).
Hikamaru's Avatar
Hikamaru Hikamaru is offline
stay off the hook
  • Platinum Tier
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 49,708
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAm2Sarcastic4U View Post
Did anyone here receive a female Eevee from Fennel's assistant in Castelia City? If you have, would anyone mind letting me "borrow" their Eevee to breed some hidden ability Eevee of my own
You might want to use the Quick Trade Thread for that, where someone should be able to trade you one.
__________________
pair | tumblr | discord | poketrivia | us/um | supporter | friendcode

Relevant Advertising!

  #577    
Old November 5th, 2012 (4:30 PM). Edited November 5th, 2012 by I.T..
I.T.'s Avatar
I.T. I.T. is offline
The Pokémon Cartel
     
    Join Date: Sep 2012
    Location: Arlen, Texas
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Jolly
    Posts: 122
    And quick tip! If you haven't gotten you're Eevee from Fennel's assistant yet, before you talk to her, save so that you can reset your game until the Eevee she gives you is a female. I would recommend getting a female one so that you can breed lots of Eevee with a hidden ability. Espeon with Magic Bounce anyone?

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
    You might want to use the Quick Trade Thread for that, where someone should be able to trade you one.
    Ok thanks! I wasn't quite sure which thread I should post my question
      #578    
    Old November 5th, 2012 (4:40 PM).
    Zayphora's Avatar
    Zayphora Zayphora is offline
    Don't mess with the lights...
       
      Join Date: Apr 2012
      Location: Somewhere beyond the Veil
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Sassy
      Posts: 493
      Is Cobalion shiny-locked? I want a shiny one xD
      __________________
        #579    
      Old November 5th, 2012 (4:44 PM).
      Hikamaru's Avatar
      Hikamaru Hikamaru is offline
      stay off the hook
      • Platinum Tier
       
      Join Date: Mar 2011
      Location: Australia
      Age: 25
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Quirky
      Posts: 49,708
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Zayphora View Post
      Is Cobalion shiny-locked? I want a shiny one xD
      I don't think Cobalion (or any of the musketeers) are shiny-locked, so I take that as a no.
      __________________
      pair | tumblr | discord | poketrivia | us/um | supporter | friendcode
        #580    
      Old November 5th, 2012 (4:45 PM).
      Sydian's Avatar
      Sydian Sydian is offline
      i'm not jesus
      • Crystal Tier
       
      Join Date: Feb 2008
      Location: Alabama
      Age: 25
      Nature: Timid
      Posts: 32,179
      As far as I know, no it's not. The only Pokemon that are are N's Pokemon, Hidden Grotto stuff, events (Keldeo, Genesect), gift Pokemon (excluding starter), Reshiram, and Zekrom.
      __________________

      ≫ i will not forgive ≪
      challenges | klippy
        #581    
      Old November 7th, 2012 (7:09 AM).
      Miau's Avatar
      Miau Miau is offline
      If I fits...
      • Silver Tier
       
      Join Date: Aug 2012
      Location: Camphrier Town
      Age: 26
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Quiet
      Posts: 744
      I just finished the game and entered White Forest for the first time. There were 5 people there, which I understood unlock certain Pokemon, from what I read online. However, there were no patches of grass or water? Will there be any if I talk to all the people there every day?
        #582    
      Old November 7th, 2012 (9:50 AM).
      Sverige's Avatar
      Sverige Sverige is offline
      #justiceforbionic 11.11.13
         
        Join Date: Sep 2010
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 516
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by MIAU View Post
        I just finished the game and entered White Forest for the first time. There were 5 people there, which I understood unlock certain Pokemon, from what I read online. However, there were no patches of grass or water? Will there be any if I talk to all the people there every day?
        I think that's just for regular B/W.
        __________________
          #583    
        Old November 7th, 2012 (10:28 AM).
        pardal78's Avatar
        pardal78 pardal78 is offline
           
          Join Date: Mar 2012
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 26
          Is it possible to transfer a pokemon out of the regional pokedex from BW to BW2 before getting the national pokedex?
          Example: Send a Charmander from white to white 2 before having the national pokedex.
          __________________


          My FC: 3437-3852-0872
          IGN: Dam
          .
            #584    
          Old November 7th, 2012 (10:35 AM).
          Synerjee's Avatar
          Synerjee Synerjee is offline
          Atra du evarinya ono varda.
          • Crystal Tier
           
          Join Date: Oct 2012
          Location: Everywhere and anywhere.
          Nature: Quiet
          Posts: 2,915
          Hmm..why don't you try it out for yourself and see if it works? Only then will you know if it's possible. :)
          __________________
            #585    
          Old November 7th, 2012 (10:54 AM).
          PlatinumDude's Avatar
          PlatinumDude PlatinumDude is offline
          Nyeh?
          • Gold Tier
           
          Join Date: Aug 2010
          Location: Canada
          Age: 23
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Hasty
          Posts: 12,910
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by pardal78 View Post
          Is it possible to transfer a pokemon out of the regional pokedex from BW to BW2 before getting the national pokedex?
          Example: Send a Charmander from white to white 2 before having the national pokedex.
          Yes, it's possible to do that, but the Pokemon's Pokedex number will be displayed as "???."
          __________________

            #586    
          Old November 7th, 2012 (4:41 PM).
          Moltres Rider Moltres Rider is offline
          Banned
             
            Join Date: Feb 2011
            Location: With My Wife, Reshiram!
            Age: 32
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Modest
            Posts: 993
            I am totally lost!!! I just got done finding the Herdier in the ranch and everybody is now happy but I don't know where to go next!!! there is NO exit ANYWHERE out of the ranch and I don't know what to do next!!! can someone tell me where to go next???
              #587    
            Old November 7th, 2012 (4:49 PM).
            ~RNC~'s Avatar
            ~RNC~ ~RNC~ is offline
            Mother Of All Pokemon!!
               
              Join Date: Dec 2006
              Location: Surfing With Blastoise!!
              Gender: Female
              Nature: Quirky
              Posts: 8,752
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by justinrpg View Post
              I am totally lost!!! I just got done finding the Herdier in the ranch and everybody is now happy but I don't know where to go next!!! there is NO exit ANYWHERE out of the ranch and I don't know what to do next!!! can someone tell me where to go next???
              There is a way out, go back the way you came in and then you head back toward floccesy town and you will get stopped, after you fight the 2 school kids you can proceed to rt. 20.
              __________________
              My Trading Thread ---> HERE
              I Clone 6th & 7th Gen.
              Name: ~RNC~ 3DS FC: 4012 5688 9276 Safari Pokes: Psychic: Espurr, Giraffic and Grumpig
              My Thread Review ---> HERE
                #588    
              Old November 7th, 2012 (5:50 PM).
              Mr. X's Avatar
              Mr. X Mr. X is offline
              It's... kinda effective?
              • Crystal Tier
               
              Join Date: Oct 2006
              Location: London
              Age: 24
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Quiet
              Posts: 2,386
              Is it just me, or does the background sound just before a PWT match sound like JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!

              Seriously. Thats what it sounds like to me.
                #589    
              Old November 7th, 2012 (5:57 PM).
              Syltti's Avatar
              Syltti Syltti is offline
              Lilligant's Loving Trainer
                 
                Join Date: Oct 2012
                Location: Accumula Town, Unova
                Age: 27
                Gender: Female
                Nature: Calm
                Posts: 197
                I don't think anyone has figured out what exactly is being said... but yeah, it sounds like "Jerry".
                __________________



                FC - 4012-4737-6781
                Y Battle Record: [0 Win(s) - 1 Loss(es) - 0 Tie(s)] - Latest Battle Video: N/A
                "Ryana.. She's a Necromancer. Hers, however, uses a very peculiar system and grants her amazing abilities that no other necromancer has managed to replicate. Necromancers can control zombies, skeletons, and ghasts; Ryana specializes in zombies, but has a secondary handle on skeletons. People see Necromancers as horrible abominations. Ryana is nothing of the sort. It would take less than a day for anyone to realize that."

                Fuyou Ayame - Elven Alchemist. Loving Mother. Royal Guardian.
                  #590    
                Old November 7th, 2012 (6:28 PM).
                Blade_of_darkness Blade_of_darkness is offline
                Banned
                   
                  Join Date: Oct 2011
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Rash
                  Posts: 595
                  Another burning question from the Dark Blade:

                  How many BPs are you awarded for winning the PWT Rental Tournament?

                  I'd like to know if this thing is worth it to me, as I lost this one three times in a row, two of them in the first round.
                    #591    
                  Old November 7th, 2012 (6:30 PM).
                  Sydian's Avatar
                  Sydian Sydian is offline
                  i'm not jesus
                  • Crystal Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Feb 2008
                  Location: Alabama
                  Age: 25
                  Nature: Timid
                  Posts: 32,179
                  Quote:
                  Is it just me, or does the background sound just before a PWT match sound like JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!

                  Seriously. Thats what it sounds like to me.
                  I thought it was Larry. Jerry makes it funnier though.

                  Anyway, is B2W2 like BW in that you have to beat the first gym before you can trade? I think that's a bit silly...since previous games just had you get the Pokedex and then you were set. But I just wanna make sure. Thanks in advance!
                  __________________

                  ≫ i will not forgive ≪
                  challenges | klippy
                    #592    
                  Old November 7th, 2012 (6:33 PM).
                  Jellicent♀'s Avatar
                  Jellicent♀ Jellicent♀ is offline
                  • Silver Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Jan 2012
                  Location: Laverre City
                  Age: 25
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Modest
                  Posts: 2,678
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Blade_of_darkness View Post
                  Another burning question from the Dark Blade:

                  How many BPs are you awarded for winning the PWT Rental Tournament?

                  I'd like to know if this thing is worth it to me, as I lost this one three times in a row, two of them in the first round.
                  At most, 2. Single and Double reward with 1. Triple and rotation give 2.
                    #593    
                  Old November 7th, 2012 (6:39 PM).
                  Moltres Rider Moltres Rider is offline
                  Banned
                     
                    Join Date: Feb 2011
                    Location: With My Wife, Reshiram!
                    Age: 32
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Modest
                    Posts: 993
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by ~RNC~ View Post
                    There is a way out, go back the way you came in and then you head back toward floccesy town and you will get stopped, after you fight the 2 school kids you can proceed to rt. 20.
                    I DID THAT AND IT STILL WON'T LET ME GO THROUGH ROUTE 20!!!!!!! IT SAYS I HAVE NO BADGES!!!!!! AND I CANNOT PASS!!!! I FOUGHT THE TWO KIDS AND EVERYTHING!!!!! WHAT AM I DOING WRONG??????
                      #594    
                    Old November 7th, 2012 (6:41 PM).
                    Sydian's Avatar
                    Sydian Sydian is offline
                    i'm not jesus
                    • Crystal Tier
                     
                    Join Date: Feb 2008
                    Location: Alabama
                    Age: 25
                    Nature: Timid
                    Posts: 32,179
                    Quote:
                    I DID THAT AND IT STILL WON'T LET ME GO THROUGH ROUTE 20!!!!!!! IT SAYS I HAVE NO BADGES!!!!!! AND I CANNOT PASS!!!! I FOUGHT THE TWO KIDS AND EVERYTHING!!!!! WHAT AM I DOING WRONG??????
                    First thing's first, please calm down. If you use all caps, people assume you're yelling. And when you yell at people, they are not going to want to help you.

                    Go back to Aspertia City and fight the gym leader and get a badge. If memory serves, you're supposed to do that before Route 20.
                    __________________

                    ≫ i will not forgive ≪
                    challenges | klippy
                      #595    
                    Old November 7th, 2012 (6:41 PM).
                    ~RNC~'s Avatar
                    ~RNC~ ~RNC~ is offline
                    Mother Of All Pokemon!!
                       
                      Join Date: Dec 2006
                      Location: Surfing With Blastoise!!
                      Gender: Female
                      Nature: Quirky
                      Posts: 8,752
                      You have to go back to your home town (forgot name) and there's a gym there and then it let's you go to rt. 20 sorry I also forgot that part!!
                      __________________
                      My Trading Thread ---> HERE
                      I Clone 6th & 7th Gen.
                      Name: ~RNC~ 3DS FC: 4012 5688 9276 Safari Pokes: Psychic: Espurr, Giraffic and Grumpig
                      My Thread Review ---> HERE
                        #596    
                      Old November 7th, 2012 (9:17 PM).
                      Hikamaru's Avatar
                      Hikamaru Hikamaru is offline
                      stay off the hook
                      • Platinum Tier
                       
                      Join Date: Mar 2011
                      Location: Australia
                      Age: 25
                      Gender: Female
                      Nature: Quirky
                      Posts: 49,708
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Sydian View Post
                      Anyway, is B2W2 like BW in that you have to beat the first gym before you can trade? I think that's a bit silly...since previous games just had you get the Pokedex and then you were set. But I just wanna make sure. Thanks in advance!
                      (Surprised no-one answered this question yet, guess I'll answer it now)

                      Yes, you need to beat the Aspertia Gym and obtain the C-Gear before you can trade Pokemon.

                      It's just like the original Black & White, first Gym badge and C-Gear are required for trading unlike previous generations.
                      __________________
                      pair | tumblr | discord | poketrivia | us/um | supporter | friendcode
                        #597    
                      Old November 8th, 2012 (6:25 PM).
                      Keiran's Avatar
                      Keiran Keiran is online now
                      Fight Off Your Demons
                      • Moderator
                       
                      Join Date: Apr 2011
                      Location: New Jersey
                      Age: 26
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Careful
                      Posts: 2,469
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by masaru3 View Post
                      Nope, I think my Charmander friend is american/european. And my Duskull friend is Portuguese so we're also getting the dolls. I just don't know why it won't unlock on my avatars :/
                      Maybe it's a matter of time before they fix this or something...
                      I finally have a definite answer for this. You needed to have owned the dolls before 10/30 for them to be added as avatars. Lame, I know.
                      __________________
                      Mod of Trade Corner| Pair | Trainer Information

                      When kings upon the main have clung to pride
                      And held themselves as masters of the sea
                      I've held them down beneath the crushing tide
                      Till they have learned that no one masters me
                        #598    
                      Old November 8th, 2012 (7:11 PM).
                      Jeikobu's Avatar
                      Jeikobu Jeikobu is offline
                      God's beloved child
                         
                        Join Date: Sep 2003
                        Location: In God's timing, Japan!
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Adamant
                        Posts: 474
                        Ok, so I've been going on the Dream World with my White 2 for a while now and I have 4 badges in my game as well as over 8,000 points on the Global Link, but I can still only go to the sea and the cave. When do I start unlocking new areas? Searching online has been no help; the pages all talk about the old format before the changes where you start with the forest.
                        __________________
                        "For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20


                        Learn the Japanese names for Pokemon!

                        Please visit my Photobucket! http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v162/Jeikobu_Roy/
                          #599    
                        Old November 8th, 2012 (10:16 PM).
                        vaporeon7's Avatar
                        vaporeon7 vaporeon7 is offline
                        My life would suck without you
                        • Crystal Tier
                         
                        Join Date: Aug 2010
                        Location: Preparing for trouble and making it double.
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Adamant
                        Posts: 5,154
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Jeikobu View Post
                        Ok, so I've been going on the Dream World with my White 2 for a while now and I have 4 badges in my game as well as over 8,000 points on the Global Link, but I can still only go to the sea and the cave. When do I start unlocking new areas? Searching online has been no help; the pages all talk about the old format before the changes where you start with the forest.
                        You have to also have a certain amount of badges to unlock more areas.
                        __________________
                          #600    
                        Old November 11th, 2012 (3:59 PM).
                        Pinta77's Avatar
                        Pinta77 Pinta77 is offline
                        Swadloon Trainer
                        • Silver Tier
                         
                        Join Date: Nov 2008
                        Location: San Jose
                        Age: 22
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 703
                        So I just learned that if you see every pokemon in the unova dex, you can get a shiny haxorous. Which pokemon does/doesn't this include? Are event pokemon like victini required?
                        Closed Thread

                        Quick Reply

                        Join the conversation!

                        Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                        Create a PokéCommunity Account

                        Sponsored Links
                        Thread Tools

                        Posting Rules
                        You may not post new threads
                        You may not post replies
                        You may not post attachments
                        You may not edit your posts

                        BB code is On
                        Smilies are On
                        [IMG] code is On
                        HTML code is Off

                        Forum Jump


                        All times are GMT -8. The time now is 3:30 PM.