• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.7 Released)

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2015
1158 may hi hask you something
could you please change the pokemon the guy gaves to you, because ekans sucks, if you can change im for, jus't for example a water tipe pokemon (because it's extreamly difficult to find one ).
And another thing if axew is a pokemon type dragon/fight , dragon moves he learn but in the older versions he learn reversal and in this new one he doesn't learn any fighting move.

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
Can someone please help me? I'm at the part of the hack where I am supposed to go to Bronze Port, but I can't seem to figure out how to get there. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

搞五搞六

战5渣
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2017
Can someone please help me? I'm at the part of the hack where I am supposed to go to Bronze Port, but I can't seem to figure out how to get there. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Go to Marble City,go south and cross the Rumors Forest.When you leave the forest,use Surf,and you will arrive the port if you go stright south.

Korzone

The Zone
Years
1) Will the Grey Island Tourist Center or the Bronze Port Lunar Hotel have a function?

2) Any help for finding the Azure Flute?

3) No matter what version I use, Reshiram still never shows for me, is there a reason or is my game save bugged?

EnglishMilkshake

Delapitated Account
Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2013
The bird Pokémon is called Pidove,
Pidove evolves into another bird, called Tranquill
Tranquill then evolves into Unfezant

They are even catchable in a game I am making!

Oh yeah, and I'm observing this game without playing it for ideas...

Cgboy11

May arceus protect this thread
Years
  • Age 11
  • Seen Aug 6, 2022
I dont know if it was my emulator or not but please help me!!!! When I continued from a save state evertything was unhacked! My Pokemon the hero even the land and then when I went into a menu (pokenav,pokemon,options) and came back out it everthing was black please help I love this game!

EnglishMilkshake

Delapitated Account
Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2013
I don't plan on trying out the game, so could you answer this question?
Spoiler:

搞五搞六

战5渣
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2017
Where is Celebi and Darkrai....?

Celebi:use dig beiside the genius kid in Pinearoma Villa,there's a cave.Get the GS Ball in the cave,and there's an event inRumors Forest.

Darkrai:Finish the event of WIND in Central Area,and Darkrai will appear in Whitewave City,near the PC center.

搞五搞六

战5渣
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2017
1) Will the Grey Island Tourist Center or the Bronze Port Lunar Hotel have a function?

2) Any help for finding the Azure Flute?

3) No matter what version I use, Reshiram still never shows for me, is there a reason or is my game save bugged?

1.Maybe only 1158 knows.
2.Azure Flute is a hidden in Central Area,go and find it.
3.When I play,I can't get Reshiram after I catch Kyurem.But I can catch it before catching Kyurem and Kyurem is still there.Maybe it is a bug.Reshiram is in the top of Jade Volcano.By the way,if you use heroine,you can just get Zekrom.

Jaypz

Cool Trainer
Years
is this really an emerald hack ? why when I try to patch it there's a message saying "the patch doesn't match the file" ? please help :[

I'm using NUPS

Years
  • Seen Oct 27, 2013
is there a pokemon location list in here? I mean I'm looking for a hack that has certain pokemons in it

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Well,v1.93.
I'm here again to ask what have been fixed.

Just a few things,like surfing sprite,fly sprite,several tiles errors,fixed the bug which cause player unable to meet Reshiram after battled Kyurem,and added a TM seller who sells all kinds of TMs.

Cgboy11

May arceus protect this thread
Years
  • Age 11
  • Seen Aug 6, 2022
Is there another way to get gible if hes not your starter?

Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2015
i have download the game , but i can't open the .ups file what can i do to play the game ?

thanx for you're help.

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2016
is this game has a day and night? if not please add. and can u make the 1st pokemon follow u? like pikachu in pokemon yellow. thanks about this game anyway

Back