ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

TrollandToad.com
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1201    
Old November 8th, 2012 (11:55 PM).
XeroNos's Avatar
XeroNos XeroNos is offline
     
    Join Date: Jan 2011
    Location: Finding new Challenges !!
    Age: 28
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Brave
    Posts: 3,015
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DarkRisingGirl View Post
    No, not the Islamic terminology. The Christian terminology and yes it was intentional. God (Who is Arceus) created the world in seven days. He had followers, his angels, (which imply the legendaries). One Angel in particular was named Lucifer (Darugis). All the Angels loved him but he was jealous and challenged God. Thus God (Arceus) sent him to the bowels of darkness, sealed inside Pandora's box (Hell). Gods Angels ( legendaries) didn't like this and seperated creating their own worlds. (Ex: time and space Palkia/Dialga).
    Jean Blake, almost resembles Adam and Eve, the first humans on earth. In theory. That's where his story was based off from.
    I don't think we should discuss religious topics in this website so please all have piece

    Relevant Advertising!

      #1202    
    Old November 8th, 2012 (11:55 PM).
    NightkymZ NightkymZ is offline
    Ultimate Tiles Matcher
       
      Join Date: Jan 2012
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 19
      I just observed the graphic.These are the list:
      -shinygold
      -blue sea
      -mythical
      -light platinuim
      -flora sky
      -islasdorodas
      -burning ruby
      -mystery dungeon
      -rose
      - lilac
      -mitic island
      -naranja
      -blue legend
      -special:pkmn white(for indoors)
      There are lots more.I hope someday darkrising will be same like lightplatinum
      __________________
      Hacks I Respect it Graphic:


      Incomming ROMHACK
      www.facebook.com/blackremakes
      http://www.romhack.me/shinynight
      http://www.romhack.me/jademerald

      Dont Forget To Like!
        #1203    
      Old November 9th, 2012 (1:08 AM).
      Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
      Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
      Memento Mori
      • Gold Tier
       
      Join Date: Jul 2008
      Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
      Age: 25
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Calm
      Posts: 14,503
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
      xD I said to he as she is the creator you know. My my Mr. professor Ash493. i should check my sayings twice from now on to see if they have a bug or glitch haa haa
      Wow, now I'm a professor? xD

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by NightkymZ View Post
      There are lots more.I hope someday darkrising will be same like lightplatinum
      I don't think people would want that as there would be arguments like "another LP rip-off" and similar
      __________________
      ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

      Anime List | PSN Trophy List
        #1204    
      Old November 9th, 2012 (1:17 AM).
      gallowsraven gallowsraven is offline
         
        Join Date: Jun 2008
        Gender:
        Posts: 3
        I'm planning to start a new game after the second update.
        miss @DarkRisingGirl, I know this is too much of a request, can you put lots of dinosaur pokemons in there? like I am a big fan of dino stuffs.

        I'm planning on having a party pokemon consisting: Lapras, Tropius, Rampardos, Bastidon and Aerodactyl.

        well my last party pokemon was dragons but since some are not catchable so my party pokemon consisted of: salamence, tyranitar, gyrados, garchomp,charizard, sceptile. I was suppose to get haxorous and hydreigon sadly it cant be caught yet.

        well I know there are alot of dragon type pokemon but what I wanted are "dragon-like" and by means it must look badaas.
        well same goes for the dino-like, I wanted it to look badass.
        anyways, just sharing my opinnion :D
          #1205    
        Old November 9th, 2012 (3:57 AM). Edited November 9th, 2012 by Uzigunner.
        Uzigunner's Avatar
        Uzigunner Uzigunner is offline
           
          Join Date: Aug 2012
          Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
          Age: 19
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Gentle
          Posts: 203
          I have to agrree with Ash actually, light Platinum is a rip off. I mean the first version where u play as Lunick or Solana was just awesome, the story line was very long and definitely one of the best. But what did he do, he canceled the entire storyline which was unnecessary and he remade the story into a sucky rip off. The trainer sprites r epic I will admit, but making every trainer battles the song of Hoeen trainer battle including Gym Leaders, what the hell. The Pokemon Tournament was good idea but what do I get instead of epic theme, Hoeen trainer battle. WTF man. If u r referring to Light Platinum where u play as Lunick or Solana, I could say yes but the story is better the way it is. Don't try to copy anything, stay original that's what I say. But honestly the final version of Light Platinum is definitely what u call A RIP OFF!!! Oh and before I end it, I say that every legendary had an event with it. That Darkrai event in the black area was definitely one of the best events ever created, the map was just terrifyingly awesome, and the fact that u had to go to Johto to catch the three dogs was just, wow. Most legendaries had events, which made this game worth playing but what did he do this time, we just had to go to some random town, beat the champion of the respective regions(Hoeen Trainer Battle music plays AGAIN!!!) but that was a minor stuff in the original version cus the solid storyline and the amazing graphics covered up everything. But like I said, u beat the champion and he or she will say that the legendaries r in a certain area instead of them having events for them. So yeah I am dissapointed with this game and the creator mainly so sorry Wesly, what u did was not right. It would be cool if the events continued after the end of beata 3 but I doubt whether anybody want to continue this hack.....
            #1206    
          Old November 9th, 2012 (4:42 AM).
          NightkymZ NightkymZ is offline
          Ultimate Tiles Matcher
             
            Join Date: Jan 2012
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 19
            Wait a minute man...I only just want to said the graphic is going like lp not the storyline.If you guys want to know,Im playing LP in spanish version.I even dont know what the story,I just play.I only said this hack gonna be a good graphic like pokemon Light Platinum,not being storyline or rip off.G.R.A.P.H.I.C only...Dont be wrong man.
            __________________
            Hacks I Respect it Graphic:


            Incomming ROMHACK
            www.facebook.com/blackremakes
            http://www.romhack.me/shinynight
            http://www.romhack.me/jademerald

            Dont Forget To Like!
              #1207    
            Old November 9th, 2012 (6:08 AM).
            Germaniac's Avatar
            Germaniac Germaniac is offline
            Victoria Concordia Crescit
               
              Join Date: May 2009
              Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
              Age: 19
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Relaxed
              Posts: 566
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Uzigunner View Post
              I have to agrree with Ash actually, light Platinum is a rip off. I mean the first version where u play as Lunick or Solana was just awesome, the story line was very long and definitely one of the best. But what did he do, he canceled the entire storyline which was unnecessary and he remade the story into a sucky rip off. The trainer sprites r epic I will admit, but making every trainer battles the song of Hoeen trainer battle including Gym Leaders, what the hell. The Pokemon Tournament was good idea but what do I get instead of epic theme, Hoeen trainer battle. WTF man. If u r referring to Light Platinum where u play as Lunick or Solana, I could say yes but the story is better the way it is. Don't try to copy anything, stay original that's what I say. But honestly the final version of Light Platinum is definitely what u call A RIP OFF!!!
              I agree, old beta 3 is much more enjoyable than the final version
                #1208    
              Old November 9th, 2012 (7:05 AM).
              Dialga255's Avatar
              Dialga255 Dialga255 is offline
                 
                Join Date: Oct 2012
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 23
                Wait now is this update is final beta 1 update or it gonna be some more updates. This one is look soo good so that i dont know what else to say. Good work keep at it.
                  #1209    
                Old November 9th, 2012 (1:01 PM).
                lizzzz's Avatar
                lizzzz lizzzz is offline
                I want to be the very best!
                   
                  Join Date: Nov 2012
                  Location: Illinois
                  Age: 26
                  Gender: Female
                  Nature: Relaxed
                  Posts: 36
                  I specifically joined pokecommunity to complement you on the this hack and let you know how excited I am to play through it all. I love a good story-line! Keep up the awesome work with everything!!
                    #1210    
                  Old November 9th, 2012 (11:17 PM).
                  XeroNos's Avatar
                  XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Jan 2011
                    Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                    Age: 28
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Brave
                    Posts: 3,015
                    Actually I would rate this with more than in graphics than of Light Platinum.(Sorry Wesley)
                      #1211    
                    Old November 10th, 2012 (1:55 AM).
                    Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                    Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                    Memento Mori
                    • Gold Tier
                     
                    Join Date: Jul 2008
                    Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                    Age: 25
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Calm
                    Posts: 14,503
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by NightkymZ View Post
                    Wait a minute man...I only just want to said the graphic is going like lp not the storyline.If you guys want to know,Im playing LP in spanish version.I even dont know what the story,I just play.I only said this hack gonna be a good graphic like pokemon Light Platinum,not being storyline or rip off.G.R.A.P.H.I.C only...Dont be wrong man.
                    I knew that, Uzigunner unfortunately did not... What I meant is that if you have graphics like LP, people will say it's a LP rip-off =)
                    LP is a popular hack and there are people who think they can profit from it, that's why I believe DR should stay like it is

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Uzigunner View Post
                    Then make your comment clearer cus u as sure as hell, didn't make things clear that time. And we r not idiots, it's not our fault if u can't make things clear by not mentioning the word " Graphic" in your original post. So sorry man, but your argument is invalid.
                    Actually... it was you who went off topic He DID mention graphic in his post As he clearly stated that he observed the graphic
                    Also I did not mean that LP is a rip-off but something is rip off of LP.

                    Anyways, this is a thread about DR, not LP. Let's not make this another LP thread, shall we?
                    __________________
                    ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                    Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                      #1212    
                    Old November 10th, 2012 (2:15 AM).
                    Uzigunner's Avatar
                    Uzigunner Uzigunner is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Aug 2012
                      Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
                      Age: 19
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Gentle
                      Posts: 203
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

                      I knew that, Uzigunner unfortunately did not... What I meant is that if you have graphics like LP, people will say it's a LP rip-off =)
                      LP is a popular hack and there are people who think they can profit from it, that's why I believe DR should stay like it is


                      Actually... it was you who went off topic He DID mention graphic in his post As he clearly stated that he observed the graphic
                      Also I did not mean that LP is a rip-off but something is rip off of LP.

                      Anyways, this is a thread about DR, not LP. Let's not make this another LP thread, shall we?
                      My bad, followed the saying in which u replied to but again, my bad. Sorry.
                        #1213    
                      Old November 10th, 2012 (3:43 AM).
                      tajaros's Avatar
                      tajaros tajaros is offline
                      Hi I'm dawg
                         
                        Join Date: Apr 2012
                        Location: Philippines
                        Age: 18
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Timid
                        Posts: 857
                        Ok, guys stop talking about LP here. Instead talk about them in LP's thread.

                        So, DRG has sent the hack for me for scripting and some other things to add in the hack.

                        For, now I have been fixing the Map Borders and Movement Permissions. Now here's some screenshots on what I have implemented so far.

                        Day&Night System.



                        The Lab isn't like a Gym before. (I don't know what you guys think... xD)



                        And the Trainer Card Fixed.



                        And the Trainer Face Fixing.



                        That's all. And I'll get to fixing the bugs especially the Victini one.
                        __________________
                          #1214    
                        Old November 10th, 2012 (3:47 AM).
                        PokemonMasters's Avatar
                        PokemonMasters PokemonMasters is offline
                        Always Remember Forever&After
                           
                          Join Date: Jun 2012
                          Location: Nuvema Town, Unova
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Calm
                          Posts: 403
                          The Place where Victini is is really odd looking. I don't get why Victini was there. It's like the legendaries in this game are just on random places so that they can be caught... And I still have a problem with the Gym looking Lab. It looks really odd looking especially to the left and right of the doors.
                          __________________

                          +ForeverDash on PC's Battle Server | Pair | VM/PM |Partner In Crime
                            #1215    
                          Old November 10th, 2012 (3:58 AM).
                          tajaros's Avatar
                          tajaros tajaros is offline
                          Hi I'm dawg
                             
                            Join Date: Apr 2012
                            Location: Philippines
                            Age: 18
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Timid
                            Posts: 857
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by PokemonMasters View Post
                            The Place where Victini is is really odd looking. I don't get why Victini was there. It's like the legendaries in this game are just on random places so that they can be caught... And I still have a problem with the Gym looking Lab. It looks really odd looking especially to the left and right of the doors.
                            Yeah, I know what you mean I was planning to let a Legendary Battle happen there I just need DRG's permissions. DRG is gone for a while so I'll handle things around here.
                            __________________
                              #1216    
                            Old November 10th, 2012 (5:32 AM).
                            lizzzz's Avatar
                            lizzzz lizzzz is offline
                            I want to be the very best!
                               
                              Join Date: Nov 2012
                              Location: Illinois
                              Age: 26
                              Gender: Female
                              Nature: Relaxed
                              Posts: 36
                              Well I for one think the lab looks good. And I'm super pumped to play this game )))))))
                                #1217    
                              Old November 10th, 2012 (7:23 AM). Edited November 10th, 2012 by Uzigunner.
                              Uzigunner's Avatar
                              Uzigunner Uzigunner is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Aug 2012
                                Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
                                Age: 19
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Gentle
                                Posts: 203
                                I am gonna apologize actually cus I seriously wasn't feeling myself that day. So sorry actually but back to the game though, since there r crap tons of trainers in some routes as well as some long caves with boss battles and after u come out, u see that there r waves of trainers. Don't get me wrong, I thank u DRG and Tajoros for doing so but u do realize if this keeps on happening, our pokes are definitely gonna run out of PP and u know what happens after that not to mention the insanely hard boss fight, which u do realize is gonna make us use many moves which costs their PP, so if I were u, I would definitely consider making Elixirs and Max Elixirs obtainable in these certain areas cus let's face a fact, I beat V, went out of the cave, fought the crap tons of trainers, and all my pokes actually used up all their moves literally, as I thought that finally all the hard parts r done, I enter the city, to my joy I started to run to the pokemon center, only for what, a certain friend of mine(forgot the name) was having a conversation with this old haggard and what do I get this clown coming to me claiming he knows about sth which includes Arceus but was refusing to give me the info and to test me that whether I was worth it, he frigging battles me, I literally had to fight this guy with only one move "Struggle" and guess what, I lost. I then ended up all the way back into that past town, went through that long cave again and then with vengeance in my mind, I whooped his butt(not gonna use slangs cus its pokecommunity). So with that being said, I strongly suggest u do sth about it and please make Elixirs and Max Elixrs available for these certain areas. Another thing though. There were some places which I couldn't solve being Kyurem's Den and that area where u fight Hilbert and Hilda look alikes for the first time and which had Mewtwo's statue, so DRG, or Tajoros, could u please provides guides for these certain areas cus in the end I had to use walk through walls cheat lol. Trust me this info is important. BTW, random question once beta 2 gets released will it be in the Progressing Hacks Thread or in the Hack's Showcase. Sorry for Noob question but like I said new here.
                                  #1218    
                                Old November 10th, 2012 (10:22 AM).
                                piratey2k6 piratey2k6 is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Sep 2012
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 2
                                  events repeat itself if i go through the same area again and again.
                                  i stuck in iceland city. how to go in numassity and montage fortress?? some location looks weird which connects 2 cities. wild pokemon found in grass or cave are too weak then the normal opponent trainer found in area. i catch them but its hard to raise their level as they faint even against less effective type pokemon.
                                  i love this game and want to complete it but i stuck here some one help me.
                                  i found HM01(CUT) but not found any tree to cut yet.
                                    #1219    
                                  Old November 10th, 2012 (10:39 AM).
                                  Hacker Bisharp's Avatar
                                  Hacker Bisharp Hacker Bisharp is offline
                                  Bug reporter
                                     
                                    Join Date: Dec 2011
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Gentle
                                    Posts: 334
                                    http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w425/tajaros/Lab.png
                                    in this screen there is a error
                                    __________________
                                    Hacks I support:

                                    And i'm a good bug reporter. Contact me if you want :D

                                      #1220    
                                    Old November 10th, 2012 (1:57 PM).
                                    tajaros's Avatar
                                    tajaros tajaros is offline
                                    Hi I'm dawg
                                       
                                      Join Date: Apr 2012
                                      Location: Philippines
                                      Age: 18
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Timid
                                      Posts: 857
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Uzigunner View Post
                                      I am gonna apologize actually cus I seriously wasn't feeling myself that day. So sorry actually but back to the game though, since there r crap tons of trainers in some routes as well as some long caves with boss battles and after u come out, u see that there r waves of trainers. Don't get me wrong, I thank u DRG and Tajoros for doing so but u do realize if this keeps on happening, our pokes are definitely gonna run out of PP and u know what happens after that not to mention the insanely hard boss fight, which u do realize is gonna make us use many moves which costs their PP, so if I were u, I would definitely consider making Elixirs and Max Elixirs obtainable in these certain areas cus let's face a fact, I beat V, went out of the cave, fought the crap tons of trainers, and all my pokes actually used up all their moves literally, as I thought that finally all the hard parts r done, I enter the city, to my joy I started to run to the pokemon center, only for what, a certain friend of mine(forgot the name) was having a conversation with this old haggard and what do I get this clown coming to me claiming he knows about sth which includes Arceus but was refusing to give me the info and to test me that whether I was worth it, he frigging battles me, I literally had to fight this guy with only one move "Struggle" and guess what, I lost. I then ended up all the way back into that past town, went through that long cave again and then with vengeance in my mind, I whooped his butt(not gonna use slangs cus its pokecommunity). So with that being said, I strongly suggest u do sth about it and please make Elixirs and Max Elixrs available for these certain areas. Another thing though. There were some places which I couldn't solve being Kyurem's Den and that area where u fight Hilbert and Hilda look alikes for the first time and which had Mewtwo's statue, so DRG, or Tajoros, could u please provides guides for these certain areas cus in the end I had to use walk through walls cheat lol. Trust me this info is important. BTW, random question once beta 2 gets released will it be in the Progressing Hacks Thread or in the Hack's Showcase. Sorry for Noob question but like I said new here.
                                      I know what you mean since I played through this w/o cheats in my Android. I'll make more Items available in certain areas. And make sure to also have them in Poke Marts... :D

                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by piratey2k6 View Post
                                      events repeat itself if i go through the same area again and again.
                                      i stuck in iceland city. how to go in numassity and montage fortress?? some location looks weird which connects 2 cities. wild pokemon found in grass or cave are too weak then the normal opponent trainer found in area. i catch them but its hard to raise their level as they faint even against less effective type pokemon.
                                      i love this game and want to complete it but i stuck here some one help me.
                                      i found HM01(CUT) but not found any tree to cut yet.
                                      I know about those events I'll be fixing those. And you can't go to Numassity cause after Iceland City the Beta ends.
                                      Yeah, Sydney gave it to you and I am supposed to be putting trees around Mystic Falls but I forgot and I'm setting them up on Beta 2.


                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Hacker Bisharp View Post
                                      Oh, there's a border error thanks for notifying... :D
                                      __________________
                                        #1221    
                                      Old November 10th, 2012 (11:12 PM).
                                      Uzigunner's Avatar
                                      Uzigunner Uzigunner is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Aug 2012
                                        Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
                                        Age: 19
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Gentle
                                        Posts: 203
                                        I would also suggest to make grinding less painful by providing us with a lucky egg, an exp share for the weak poke we r training and of course, the Poke Gear for the trainer rematches so that the crap tons of trainers turn into a blessing in disguise cus trust me, even though I do have patience in training and all, it would be extremely helpful if we had these u know. Also, if u r gonna put HMS in the game, fine, I guess but please for the love of God, no Rock Smash please, that move is the weakest and we r gonna have to have HM Slaves in our team then. For Surf and Waterfall it's legit but please no Rock Smash or Cut, cus these moves r the weakest moves ever.
                                          #1222    
                                        Old November 10th, 2012 (11:29 PM).
                                        tajaros's Avatar
                                        tajaros tajaros is offline
                                        Hi I'm dawg
                                           
                                          Join Date: Apr 2012
                                          Location: Philippines
                                          Age: 18
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Timid
                                          Posts: 857
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by Uzigunner View Post
                                          I would also suggest to make grinding less painful by providing us with a lucky egg, an exp share for the weak poke we r training and of course, the Poke Gear for the trainer rematches so that the crap tons of trainers turn into a blessing in disguise cus trust me, even though I do have patience in training and all, it would be extremely helpful if we had these u know. Also, if u r gonna put HMS in the game, fine, I guess but please for the love of God, no Rock Smash please, that move is the weakest and we r gonna have to have HM Slaves in our team then. For Surf and Waterfall it's legit but please no Rock Smash or Cut, cus these moves r the weakest moves ever.
                                          I'll add Lucky Egg in, and we have Exp. Shares Starter Pokemon from 1st-5th Gen held them in the wild. And we need obstacles so we got to have those moves with you. And instead of PokeGear (What's this Crystal?) you use the VS SEEKER to rematch Trainers.
                                          __________________
                                            #1223    
                                          Old November 10th, 2012 (11:48 PM).
                                          Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                                          Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                                          Memento Mori
                                          • Gold Tier
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jul 2008
                                          Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                                          Age: 25
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Calm
                                          Posts: 14,503
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by tajaros View Post
                                          I'll add Lucky Egg in,
                                          Yahoo! Kirito-kun~ is kind desu~! (I would write it in Japanese but noone would understand it xD)

                                          And congrats for fixing the T-Card =)
                                          __________________
                                          ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                                          Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                                            #1224    
                                          Old November 11th, 2012 (3:21 AM).
                                          Uzigunner's Avatar
                                          Uzigunner Uzigunner is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Aug 2012
                                            Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
                                            Age: 19
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Gentle
                                            Posts: 203
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by tajaros View Post
                                            I'll add Lucky Egg in, and we have Exp. Shares Starter Pokemon from 1st-5th Gen held them in the wild. And we need obstacles so we got to have those moves with you. And instead of PokeGear (What's this Crystal?) you use the VS SEEKER to rematch Trainers.
                                            U know, u could just make a random person block the path or another thing which goes away when the time is right no?
                                              #1225    
                                            Old November 11th, 2012 (1:57 PM).
                                            tajaros's Avatar
                                            tajaros tajaros is offline
                                            Hi I'm dawg
                                               
                                              Join Date: Apr 2012
                                              Location: Philippines
                                              Age: 18
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Timid
                                              Posts: 857
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by Uzigunner View Post
                                              U know, u could just make a random person block the path or another thing which goes away when the time is right no?
                                              Yes, I could easily do that but, what exactly do you mean? :/
                                              __________________
                                              Closed Thread

                                              Quick Reply

                                              Join the conversation!

                                              Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                              Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                              Sponsored Links
                                              Thread Tools

                                              Posting Rules
                                              You may not post new threads
                                              You may not post replies
                                              You may not post attachments
                                              You may not edit your posts

                                              BB code is On
                                              Smilies are On
                                              [IMG] code is On
                                              HTML code is Off

                                              Forum Jump


                                              All times are GMT -8. The time now is 5:16 AM.