• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Chit-Chat: EVAN PETERS HAVE MY BABIES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I've got a turkey beef with this song. It stole like fifty thousand things from the best song ever, Friday!

It took the "we, we, we," the bad quality, and even the rapper (who now sings?)

Also, he's such a pedo! What creepy man has a legitimate reason for dressing up in a turkey costume and hanging out with a bunch of children in a home with no other adults. And this is at least the second time he's struck as we've seen him in Friday.

And why does he hang out with this child? (who obviously doesn't understand thanksgiving as she's thanking the lord for letting her get out of having to educate herself) I hope he's her father, as he has been at every holiday party this girl has thrown throughout the year. And if he was her father then these parties she's throwing wouldn't be unsupervised like they appear.

lol

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Also, he's such a pedo! What creepy man has a legitimate reason for dressing up in a turkey costume and hanging out with a bunch of children in a home with no other adults. And this is at least the second time he's struck as we've seen him in Friday.
He is the 'founder' of the 'record label' that 'released' Friday and Thanksgiving (the songs, not the actual days) on the world. It makes sense that he likes to insert himself into all of his products...

Years
Lately, I've been kinda lost on what to listen to, but I generally like all of the sonic music so that's all I actually listen to atm.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
It's also got a pretty good balance of comedy, drama, and service, plus it's pretty lighthearted on top of that, so it has a nice feel good mood to it, and the service isn't completely forced and kicked to exhaustion. The ratio of females to males is pretty good, and the two supporting males are actually pretty active for their roles. Overall, it makes the show really enjoyable. Oh, and the art looks like kantoku even if it isn't, so that's always a plus on my side XD

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
So I went to the midnight screening of Breaking Dawn Part 2 last night... most hilarious thing I've ever seen in my life. It was quite possibly the most racist film I have ever seen in my life. I'm almost impressed, it took quite a few balls to be that blazingly ignorant and pull it off so ostentatiously.

I think my favourite part was when they introduced the Irish vampires. Two of the three of them were gingers, the man was wearing a flat cap, the woman was a little heavy for someone who lives on a diet of human blood and they looked like they'd been fished directly from the potato farm circa 1854. All my friends and I completely lost our **** when that happened haha.

Then there were the Amazonian vampires who basically looked like Tyra Banks in Xena cosplay, one named Vladimir who sounded exactly like Dracula and most startlingly of all, at the end we met a pair of vampires from a Brazilian tribe who looked remarkably like Native American Indians.

Most hilarious thing ever.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Still sounds better than Part 1. I was watching that the other night and... damn. It was really awful imo. I basically spent an hour and a half watching some woman getting pregnant and wolves talking telepathically. Wonderful.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Oh yes this was definitely better than Part 1. That's not saying much, but it definitely was.

There were no Irish farmer vampires in that one.

Years
My friend's sister is going to an all-day showing of ALL the Twilight movies. Part of me wishes I could experience such an event. Not the movies, but the audience. My intuition tells me that it will mostly be women in their 20s and 30s and 40s and that very few teens or tweens will be there.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 14, 2024
I don't want to see Breaking Dawn #2, please tell me someone here is in the same category as me? All my friends want to/have seen it and I'm just sitting here, all by myself, caring less about the climactic finale to the relationship of Bella Swan and Edward Cullen.

Years
I lol'd when I saw that it failed to surpass the first part of Breaking Dawn and New Moon in terms of opening day money, haha. People started loving on The Hunger Games and forgot all about Twilight.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 14, 2024
....I forgot the Hunger Games existed :(

I still laugh when I think about the people/'Diehard Rabid Raving Twilight Fanatics' who claimed/still claim that the Harry Potter franchise stole the idea of splitting the final book into two movies. I'm surprised there wasn't a holy war between the two fanbases over that decision.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I'm pretty sure it was the studio executives who made that decision... not any of the fans of either franchise. More splitting = more $$$! (Or £££ or €€€ or whatever)

Years
Plus I think everyone agrees it's a dumb idea to split movies into two (or three!) parts.

Please tell me that every agrees on this. I don't want to see anymore of these split movies. Look, I'm sorry I complained so much about all the sequels being made, okay? But this is not the solution I wanted.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
You're right, Scarf, I'd love to of seen the Deathly Hallows films in one film. A near four hour end to the franchise would of felt more appropriate to me.

Years
Actually, I don't mind them splitting movies. SOMETIMES.

I mean, if they hadn't split the last Potter movie, a LOT would have had to be cut out, and it wouldn't have been as good overall. I mean when they split it they made one amazing movie and one good movie. If they had squeezed them both together, it would have felt random and been lower in quality. But splitting the twilight movie is just dumb, because it's unnecessary for the franchise to exist. So.

Years
A four-hour long HP movie would be something to see. I really would rather see longer movies than split movies. Maybe I'm spoiled by watching most of my television shows after they've finished so there's no waiting between episodes, but having to wait a week to see one episode, especially when I've got a few hours of free time to kill, is just awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back