• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's Your Pokemon Spirit Animal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years
I just kept refreshing the results page to see what Umbreon was. An lo and behold, it was exactly what I am. Even though I took it like 5 times and got nothing that was remotely "me"

Umbreon
Your spirit pokemon is Umbreon! Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you as you are quite dark, and love black humor! you can be cynical and sheltered by your friends so you can be shy, yet your sarcasm can make you seem like a funny person. Umbreon will help you maintain some form of possitivity, cut the cyanide and make you explore the world more.

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
Cubone
Your spirit pokemon is Cubone! Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you as you are quite a lonely, timid character. But Cubone will guide you through the thick and thin as you persue to gain approval and will help you deal with the friendship to you have/will find. Good luck!
I'm a cubone apparently but my spirit legendary is Articuno so I'm good.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Got Pidgeot and Suicune. Lol I see myself getting Suicune fairly quickly. I do love flying types and Suicune is my favorite Legendary Beast. The quizes are a bit out of date though. Someone should make new ones.

Your spirit pokemon is Pidgeot! Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you
as you are a free fighting spirit! you take some things very seriously and wont
except jip from anyone. You are also compassionate for other beings and your
friends take this as a given. Pidgeot will help your friends appreciate your
kindness and will calm your rebelious ways at times.

Flydro

doobz
Years
I got Haunter!

Your spirit pokemon is Haunter! Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you
as you are a huuge prankster! you like to be the class clown and are all up for
fun! your friends are very colourful adn so are you, your life seems to be a
long path and you want to skip around on it instead of walking along it like
anyone else. Haunter however will help you calm down a bit more adn take a more
seious approach if it already hasn't

I actually think this is really accurate for me.. and Haunter is my favorite ghost type. I'm pretty goofy and I joke around with my friends all day so cant argue with that. Hopefully Haunter guides me through life well ha

dunnjean

The Most Awesome Of Them All
Years
Luxio
Your spirit pokemon is Luxio! Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you as you are quite swift and speedy, good at inflicting sarcasm and yet it seems to attract good company. Luxio will help you to calm down and pique peoples curiosity towards you and help you stay in place.

...Yay? I also got Raikou. I found the legendary Pokemon test to be extremely obvious.

Pryze

Straight chillin
Years
My spirit Pokemon is Cubone, which actually fits me pretty well.

Kyogre on the second quiz.

Zapperz

colour swapper!
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
Im Toxicroak as the animal spirit, and Rayquaza as the legendary. sweeeeet.

infersaime

Come and get me
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 1, 2023
I got Togepi and the second one being Groudon. I took the second one again and then I got Suicune which is my favourite legendary pokemon.

Batel

A nothing.
Years
Well, I was not expecting THAT in the slightest.
For the first quiz, I got... Primeape. Funnily enough, that actually suits me quite a bit.

For the second, I got Groudon. Now that was a rather interesting conclusion.

Years
Can't pick orange as my favorite color in either quiz. Grr...

Both my spirit animal and legendary Pokemon turned out to be Rayquaza. I would say that's pretty fitting, as Rayquaza is my favorite legendary- even though you basically knew what results you would get with the second quiz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back