• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PokeCommunity Adoption Center [Read first post!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostHunterz

Walking with Ghost Pokemons
Years
1. What section/board are you most interested in?: Im most interested in chat section but I did like to know other sections too. (Global)
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?: I think I want to explore PokeCumminity.
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?Nah

Years
1. What section/board are you most interested in? - I am interested most in Rom hacking
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? - I would also like to learn more on sprite making.
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? - Yes :) I am new to this so I want to know how things are done in PC, like what can I learn or what can I do aside from posting threads.

Atif should be available for Emulation/ROM Hacking right now, so I'll go ahead and contact him for you! :D

1. What section/board are you most interested in?: Im most interested in chat section but I did like to know other sections too. (Global)
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?: I think I want to explore PokeCumminity.
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?Nah

I'm available right now as a global mentor, so I'll happily take you on! Will go ahead and contact now. ^^

Years
Thank you so much! :) So... what should I do now? :p

Atif just told me that he isn't available to mentor right now since he has 2 mentees already, so I'd be able to take you on for Emulation in his place. I'll go ahead and contact you now and we can go from there. :3

Mononoke Hime

viva emptiness
Years
1. What section/board are you most interested in?
I'm most interested right now in making signatures, banners, userbars, avatars... that kind of stuff.

2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
I'm also interested in digital art & design, but not now, because I don't know if I can. I know how to draw and all, but in the computer is all diferent to me. I think I should start in making what I've said in the first answer. ><

3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?
I mostly reply to various threads. I like to give my opinion and is very nice to read what others think.

Years
I'm most interested right now in making signatures, banners, userbars, avatars... that kind of stuff.

2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
I'm also interested in digital art & design, but not now, because I don't know if I can. I know how to draw and all, but in the computer is all diferent to me. I think I should start in making what I've said in the first answer. ><

I mostly reply to various threads. I like to give my opinion and is very nice to read what others think.

Sounds like Abnegation would make a good mentor for you. :D He makes all kinds of art (including signatures and banners), so I'll go ahead and contact him for you to see if he's available.

Triston1zn

GYM LEADER
Years

Emulation!!, I'm an aspiring rom hacker and want to know my way around the emulation section, to avoid posting in the wrong sections haha

Fan Fiction/Writing : I believe that a great hack is only as great as it's story, so I would appreciate help in this area.

3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?Well, for one, become a good rom hacker, mainly in terms of learning to script, hex edit,etc and create games for everyone to enjoy and offer feedback for improvement.....this way, My skill level grows and I'm able to help other's that may need help :-)

Next, I want to make some great friends with the great people here....that's a given LOL

mailmeharry2008

Groudon
Years

Tools and tutorials section

Just want to learn how to make my own game from scratch :)

No.

Years

Emulation!!, I'm an aspiring rom hacker and want to know my way around the emulation section, to avoid posting in the wrong sections haha

Fan Fiction/Writing : I believe that a great hack is only as great as it's story, so I would appreciate help in this area.

3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?Well, for one, become a good rom hacker, mainly in terms of learning to script, hex edit,etc and create games for everyone to enjoy and offer feedback for improvement.....this way, My skill level grows and I'm able to help other's that may need help :-)

Next, I want to make some great friends with the great people here....that's a given LOL

Leaf Storm should have contacted you about Emulation mentorship, so if you never got a message, feel free to send a PM her way. :D

Tools and tutorials section

Just want to learn how to make my own game from scratch :)

No.

All of our Emulation mentors are currently busy, but I'd be able to take you on for that section if you're interested. Unfortunately, I do not make hacks (the mentors that do are currently unavailable), but I'd be able to help guide you around the tools/tutorials part of the section. :3 If that'd be fine with you, I can contact you! If not, the best I can suggest is to wait for an Emulation-specific mentor to become available. D:

von Weltschmerz

the first born unicorn
Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
1. What section/board are you most interested in? Creative Discussion
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Off-topic and Entertainment
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Noooooooooooooope.

Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2012
Probably Trading / Battling, since those are the two that I actually understand.

I noticed a mention of 'Role Playing' - what is this?

Probably mostly looking for trades.

PS. I'm new to forums in general, so I have a few newbie questions like 'Is there an easy way to check on the status of my posts?'

Years
1. What section/board are you most interested in? Creative Discussion
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Off-topic and Entertainment
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Noooooooooooooope.

Abnegation is a mentor for the entire creative board, so he'll definitely fit your first choice! Though we also have Livewire and Shining Raichu for Off-topic as well as Captain Fabio for the Entertainment boards. Anyone you'd like to go with?

Probably Trading / Battling, since those are the two that I actually understand.

I noticed a mention of 'Role Playing' - what is this?

Probably mostly looking for trades.

PS. I'm new to forums in general, so I have a few newbie questions like 'Is there an easy way to check on the status of my posts?'

Forever is available right now for the Battle Center as well as Livewire and Sydian for Trade Corner. Roleplaying is basically you taking on the role of a specific character with other people, so if you're considering trying that out, we have Miss Doronjo and Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers currently open as mentors in that area. Who would you prefer? ^^

Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2012
Forever and Livewire sound nice :)

So...what happens now? (Do I go to a different thread, or do they message me, or what?) I'm such a newbie -_-

Years
Abnegation comes to my fancy.

All righty, I contacted him and will let you know when he replies!

Forever and Livewire sound nice :)

So...what happens now? (Do I go to a different thread, or do they message me, or what?) I'm such a newbie -_-

Sadly you can only choose one mentor though, so is there anyone you'd like more than the other? D: Once you've made a decision, I'll go ahead and contact your mentor and will let you know when they reply.

Years
A: Speculation! Just general logic questions regarding Pocket Munsters. Sort of like idly chatting with a buddy, y'know, figurin'. That sort of thing.

I do battle and trade, I enjoy the occasional "mano a mano" with a hearty competitor. 'S all in good fun, no?

I admit to being quite the newbie in this forumering business. So ultimately, I just want to get used to the atmosphere.

Years
A: Speculation! Just general logic questions regarding Pocket Munsters. Sort of like idly chatting with a buddy, y'know, figurin'. That sort of thing.

I do battle and trade, I enjoy the occasional "mano a mano" with a hearty competitor. 'S all in good fun, no?

I admit to being quite the newbie in this forumering business. So ultimately, I just want to get used to the atmosphere.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by speculation, so could you clarify that a bit for me? We have a lot of Pokemon sections here, of course, but perhaps something like Pokemon Gaming Central would interest you? You can talk about the Pokemon gaming franchise as a whole there. Though there's many more you can choose from, so why not browse around and find a section you're most interested in? :3

Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2012
Hi! I thought I'd replied before, but my message isn't showing up. So, I would like Livewire, please.

I'm actually interested in the basics, on how PC works. Certain things like posting tricks, timing in this and that, everything really.
I'm also interested in the Roleplay and Creative Discussions. Either of the two would be lovely.
I'm not sure! I think I want to discuss news in the franchise, anime, anything in the pokémon franchise! But I'd also like tips on my pokémon art, specifically the Sugimori and Ohmura styles in drawing. I also want to draw characters in these styles. I also create fakemon, some pixel art, maybe a bit of sprites. I'm no ROM Hacker though; I'm too busy for something like that. I guess that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back