• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Yeah, I'm working on those, ma'am! :D

School is gonna die down for me in three weeks, and earlier tonight I got an idea for a roleplay. Anyone into Super Smash Bros? :D I'm working on it slowly since I'm being brutally hammered by homework. D:

F*** YES!!

Though... I question how you could possibly turn this into a Roleplay.

Like, Subspace Emissary?

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Leafstorm: Wolf is interested in the prospect of Super Smash Bros in the context where I won't be able to spam falcon punch and still win.

Anyway. Yeah the idea itself is pretty interesting.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm not gonna use Subspace Emissary on this roleplay I'm making. I'll have a complete different antagonist. :P Also all characters of the roleplay will be humans with characteristics of the SSB characters (a human with Pikachu's volt tackle, a guy with Mario's final smash, etc). I mean, It's too long to explain and the idea right now is too early, so I'm scribbling everything I can possibly think of in my notebook lol. xD

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I'm not gonna use Subspace Emissary on this roleplay I'm making. I'll have a complete different antagonist. :P Also all characters of the roleplay will be humans with characteristics of the SSB characters (a human with Pikachu's volt tackle, a guy with Mario's final smash, etc). I mean, It's too long to explain and the idea right now is too early, so I'm scribbling everything I can possibly think of in my notebook lol. xD

I didn't mean the Subspace story, I just meant something like a story mode (which Subspace was). Anyways, I'd definitely be interested in it.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Yeah, I'm working on those, ma'am! :D

School is gonna die down for me in three weeks, and earlier tonight I got an idea for a roleplay. Anyone into Super Smash Bros? :D I'm working on it slowly since I'm being brutally hammered by homework. D:

:D Put me in with Pit! I must fly, I was born to fly! I shall make everyone face the light! *already has Palutena Bow equipped*

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
Years
Has anyone seen Angel Beats? I just reached it and I was thinking "this would make one good roleplay, you know after the events of the anime.

Oh, I have! But didn't everybody move on after the anime? The world would be empty except for... whatshisface (I haven't watched in a while). So do you mean RPing as the next batch of people? Because that could be really interesting and awesome. And give everyone an excuse to make the traumatic backstories that they've always wanted to. XD

Sweet Dreams

Years
Whoops. Sorry! ^^

The only problem being that nobody would ever want to go because that would mean the RP would end. :P

I should rewatch soon. It was awesome, even if it was tragically cut down from 26 episodes to 13...

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Isn't that a good thing? That's kind of the theme of Angel Beats!, it's that you cannot linger and simply be happy ignoring your mistakes, you must face them or you will never be truly happy. I won't spoil anything, but there really can't be an everlasting Angel Beats! RP, considering a few things. I really do think that if there were an AB! RP then it should have an ending, anyway.

Sweet Dreams

Years
I'm saying that there are always disagreeable RPers who might refuse to let their characters stop angsting long enough to let go, lol. If it's made clear in the beginning of the RP that they'll have to let go eventually, then I'm sure it will be fine. ^^

Khawill

<3
Years
Yea I was going to have after the events of the Anime because I wanted a different story, without Kanade as the antagonist. Also I didn't want any of the characters from the original in it.

Also although the anime should end, it may never get to that point, and I'd much rather have the present thought of than the future. Although there will be moving on, and I would encourage participants to maybe go for that.

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
I want to remake a Bleach RP I tried to make but died fast, I`m looking for a co-GM because it seems that the one I worked with isn`t active much. If you want to help me contact me in skype or PM

P.S. It is preaty much build up, but I have some changes so whoever wants to help me will be able to change things with me also.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
This isn't technically RP related, but it may be helpful for those that want to know some more about Pokemon that isn't explicitly explained (or explained at all) in the games. Some of it we already knew and some of it is confirmation, but the reason I post it here is because GMs and RPers can use it in their own roleplays so that they don't set off the canon. It's an interview between Game Informer and Junichi Masuda, the producer of the pokemon games.

Spoiler:

If you guys want a clearer, better picture, I could try to reupload and touch it up is PS, but I'd rather not have to bend my copy of GI anymore ;_;

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Please note that the neither Mr. Masuda or Mr. Unno are necessarily qualified to be answering many of the questions in the article Machomuu just uploaded. They can offer some neat insight, but ultimately their roles in Game Freak don't put them in great positions to answer many of these. Masuda himself demonstrably respects this fact, as can be observed by the way he words his responses. (He tends to not phrase his answers as facts but rather opinions, using words like guess, probably. Sometimes he doesn't actually answer the question at all because he knows he can't.)

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
I want to do a very imaginable RP, it talks about altering our reality, basicly imagination that comes true. I need somone to co-GM with me because I hate to work alone [It`s boring] so if anyone wants to do this with me contact me in skype or PM, I`ll explain more if you will contact me.

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years
I'm also thinking of putting up a RP by/on Thanksgiving. So if anyone's interested in Co-GMing, let me know:
Anyways, it's a story set in Westeros (from a Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones), at the time before Aegon's Landing.
(So somewhere around 300 years ago when there were more than seven kingdoms).

It'll be pretty sandbox-y, except that instead of controlling a single character, you'd be in control of several characters from one House, scheming and paving the way for the longevity of your line, and the downfall of your enemies.

I can provide more details if you're curious.​

EDIT: I may have just changed my mind about the story, but still: it'll be GoT-related.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back