• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

What's your Homepage?

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I never really changed my homepage, nor will I ever. It's the default homepage for Mozilla Firefox. Apparently, they call it "Mozilla Firefox Start Page" and I find it very convenient, for they have a shortcut to my Downloads, Bookmarks, History, Add-ons, Sync, Settings and more. I can restore my previous session, and there's also a Google search thing.

Years
My homepage for chrome is speed dial 2. It's basically a more customisable version of chrome's most visited site list. On it I have Pokecommunity, DeviantART, Twitter, Hotmail, Facebook, YouTube, Go.Edgehill, Tumblr, Google, Imgur, Reddit and LogoMyWay.

On any other browser I'll have google, or whatever form of google that browser uses (like firefox google).

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
My home page is the standard Chrome 'Last Visited' list. I find it really useful since it's effectively like having eight home pages in one as all you have to do is one tiny click to access whichever page you'd like, so I don't plan to find a new one any time soon. Although somehow I've set it so that when I press the new tab button it comes up with a weird search engine page instead of the standard chrome homepage thing... help xD

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Like many other's its the standard Chrome most visited page. Its convienient and I can go to my "usual" websites such as Facebook, Youtube and PC by simply pressing that middle button where you use to scroll things (orwhateveryoucallit), it lets you open tabs.

Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2012
I'm using yourls.com, as it allows me to create a personal startpage with my favorite links. GUI is simple yet convenient. It saves me time every day that I use the internet, because I do not have to type in those same websites addresses over and over again ...

More over I like the idea that it stores my favorite links in the cloud, so that I can access them from any browser, device or location!

I'm using yourls.com, as it allows me to create a personal startpage with my favorite links. GUI is simple yet convenient. It saves me time every day that I use the internet, because I do not have to type in those same websites addresses over and over again ...

More over I like the idea that it stores my favorite links in the cloud, so that I can access them from any browser, device or location!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Mine is the default 'Most Visited Sites' in Google Chrome and i just choose any random site from there.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I have my homepage set as Bulbagarden Forums, my most frequented forum. It's been set as my homepage for quite a long time.

Khawill

<3
Years
Yahoo.com
It is always funny to read their bad new stories and the crappy people who comment on them (every story is a religious war) Also I don't mind the yahoo search engine.

Years
  • Age 24
  • =/
  • Seen Feb 12, 2013
My homepage... It's PokéCommunity. xD
I love this forum so I set it as my homepage.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I set it to the new tab page on every single browser. I prefer having quick access to my most-visited pages, where the new tab pages populate with.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I just set my homepage to google, because it loads up quick without having to wait. Most of the time I do searching on google, anyways.

Back