• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Let downs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
So, I've seen lots of threads of, what's good about BW2 and what did you enjoy?

This thread, is for what's bad about bw2 and what you didn't enjoy?
and what let you down?

What did you think was bad?
I didn't like the rival's method of Crime fighting, this whole ''FEEL MY RAGE'' has gotten out of hand on the internet, and to me felt like a cheesy Hulk reference.

What didn't you enjoy?
To be honest, I didn't really enjoy Team Plasma encounters as much as I should of like in other games. At first they stole Pokémon then they froze a city, that escalated quickly.

What let you down?
The Elite Four.
They only had 4 Pokémon, it was okay in Black and White, because you had N and Ghetsis to fight afterwards, but now, there's no reason not to have 5 Pokémon in the first fight.
They only used One full restore for their whole team instead of the usual 4.
They all in all were too easy this time round.

Poison.
Whenever I got poisoned, it doesn't hurt me outside of battle anymore, which again, elemanated alot of challenge.

These are just my thoughts, what are yours?

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
So far my only problem is PokeStar It's interesting, but sometimes it's too hard. I'm talking about the amount of luck you need to get some of the good endings.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
So far my only problem is PokeStar It's interesting, but sometimes it's too hard. I'm talking about the amount of luck you need to get some of the good endings.

You don't need good endings.
I got a bad one, and that's earnt me the most money.

Pryze

Straight chillin
Years
The only thing I can think of on the spot would be Kyurem-B and W's typing. I was hoping for Ice/Electric and Ice/Fire, respectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back